Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 12:05 PM

109 posts, read 125,567 times

Advertisements

The Bill Of Rights gives us the right to keep and maintain firearms if we choose. When diplomacy fails, that is your last DEFENSE against bodily harm and it cannot be denied to anyone.

If you don't like the Bill Of Rights, how about you leave the United States??

Switzerland mandates their citizens to own and maintain firearms, as well as their youth training for military service. Why do you think the Nazis never invaded Switzerland?

When your government monitors your communications and conversations, you are no longer free.

When your government can seize your property and the land you live on, you are no longer free.

When your government can imprison you without access to a lawyer, or a jury trial, you are no longer free. (do any of you actually digest what is reported to you??)

You can repeat to yourself over and over "I AM ONE OF THE GOOD PEOPLE, I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, LET THEM PROTECT THE 'HOMELAND' HOWEVER THEY MUST"

You are one false claim away from being the victim of any one of the activities I mentioned above.

The purpose of American's owning firearms is not to create trigger happy fanatics. It's to ensure that no matter what, the American people can claim the ultimate power in the event of invasion, subversion or usurpatious acts of government.

The act of millions of Americans simply owning the firearms is what makes those who would harm us not have the will to harm us overtly. Without firing a single shot, those who would harm us logically understand that the fight would be too great and not worth the prolonged costs and losses. A bullet may never need to be fired at a single soul. Instead they'll just continue spying on us, fluoridating our water, miseducating our children, spreading deviant popular culture, selling us poisoned food stuffs, and any other manner of intrigue and subversion they can muster. But they won't have our heads, they won't have us in the corner, they won't take us in the middle of the night because the ultimate power is with the people.

Does that sound paranoid??? Again, read what the big media companies are reporting to you, they are not even hiding it anymore.

Last edited by counter_inquisition; 04-21-2014 at 12:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2014, 12:16 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,716,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
As a former NJ resident I visit this site daily and it's always the same thing. Righties complaining about lefty policies in NJ govt.
Can't have guns, can't speed on the highways, streets not snow plowed quick enough, property taxes too high, school teachers overpaid, too many govt. rules.

Is anybody stopping you from moving to those less Liberal states?

If your unhappy in NJ, move or just stop being such crybabies.
this is kind of funny. you don't live in nj anymore, you don't like what people say on the nj forum; maybe you should bother visiting the nj forum anymore.

Old 04-21-2014, 01:39 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,395,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aedubber View Post
And why are you posting again? Seems like you are crying here.
Now why would I be crying?

I grew up in NJ, took advantage of the great educational opportunities for my kids. Made a pretty good living in the construction industry before it tanked and retired to the much slower pace in the South.
I have no complaints about my time in NJ.

Probably should have paid more attention in grammar school.

BTW just to be clear I am not against guns. I have a couple plus a CCW

Old 04-21-2014, 02:42 PM

1,743 posts, read 1,659,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Now why would I be crying?

I grew up in NJ, took advantage of the great educational opportunities for my kids. Made a pretty good living in the construction industry before it tanked and retired to the much slower pace in the South.
I have no complaints about my time in NJ.

Probably should have paid more attention in grammar school.

BTW just to be clear I am not against guns. I have a couple plus a CCW

Sounds good, ill be relocating back down south in about a month.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey