Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2008, 10:08 AM

342 posts, read 1,793,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGUIDO View Post
You think this is some kind of joke right? I was trying to show some of the best guys we have got and there you go again making fun of me and my way of living. Then, you wonder why guidos are always angry. Anyways, this is a picture of a New Jersey born and raised guido. You may think we are a bunch of pansies but I would love to see any of you "wise guys" from the NJ board mess with this "feminine" guido. Before you know it, Bada bing, bada boom, you are laying on the floor all bloody, crying for your Mommy.

No, the reason he is angry is from all of the steroid useage. He is angry that someone did not tell him that a major side effect of roid useage is impotence and ball shrinkage!

Old 04-17-2008, 10:13 AM

342 posts, read 1,793,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuCullin View Post
1) I'm too fantastic to need to define myself based on whether or not I can fight.

You are too fantastic? There you go again, you little narcissist you!

Old 04-17-2008, 12:27 PM

20,327 posts, read 19,912,706 times
Quote:
I think somebody visited the hotchickswithdouchebags.com site.

Don't laugh, it's a for real site and the pics and commentary are a RIOT.

Hot Chicks with Douchebags

Old 04-17-2008, 12:47 PM
EB2

1,925 posts, read 6,361,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hc7612 View Post
No, the reason he is angry is from all of the steroid useage. He is angry that someone did not tell him that a major side effect of roid useage is impotence and ball shrinkage!
LOLOL!

That or he's angry, because he spilled his girly drink.

Perhaps a combination of the drink and roid-usage stuff!

Old 04-17-2008, 12:49 PM

7,221 posts, read 11,931,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I think somebody visited the hotchickswithdouchebags.com site.

Don't laugh, it's a for real site and the pics and commentary are a RIOT.

Hot Chicks with Douchebags

I just spit water all over my laptop

Old 04-17-2008, 04:16 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,906,566 times
Default Maybelline?

ohh no say it isn't so ! I detect MAN SHADOW and MAN LINER on those peepers!!!! Smokey Charcoal or Hazy forest green? It it real or is it Maybelline???? ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old 04-17-2008, 09:40 PM

3,238 posts, read 8,787,690 times
I understand NJGUIDO is a pen name for a 79 year old woman in Tupelo, Kansas who owns an alpaca farm.

Old 04-18-2008, 04:12 AM

3,353 posts, read 4,963,211 times
That guy totally had an eyebrow lift.

Quote:
You think this is some kind of joke right? I was trying to show some of the best guys we have got and there you go again making fun of me and my way of living. Then, you wonder why guidos are always angry. Anyways, this is a picture of a New Jersey born and raised guido. You may think we are a bunch of pansies but I would love to see any of you "wise guys" from the NJ board mess with this "feminine" guido. Before you know it, Bada bing, bada boom, you are laying on the floor all bloody, crying for your Mommy.

Old 04-18-2008, 07:33 AM

59 posts, read 104,978 times
Default Phonies..

Although it is hard for me to do this, I have to admit that I have seen many phonies down here in Belmar. Although, I don't like to judge people, if I ever saw these boys down here, they would probably get their share fair of ass whooping, all the way back to Mahwah or wherever they came from. Because I have been around our peeps for so long, I have seen this crap left and right , it is very easy to tell the real deal from the phonies. Look at these guys and tell me what you think. To me, they are a bunch of phonies.

Old 04-18-2008, 07:35 AM

259 posts, read 924,809 times
Quote:
Although it is hard for me to do this, I have to admit that I have seen many phonies down here in Belmar. Although, I don't like to judge people, if I ever saw these boys down here, they would probably get their share fair of ass whooping, all the way back to Mahwah or wherever they came from. Because I have been around our peeps for so long, I have seen this crap left and right , it is very easy to tell the real deal from the phonies. Look at these guys and tell me what you think. To me, they are a bunch of phonies.

They look like every other guido that disgraces the Jersey Shore area. The funny thing is all those guys are French.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey