Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2014, 08:08 AM

5 posts, read 9,343 times

Advertisements

does any one who lives in the Cubberly development have any knowledge of what it's like to live there? And which schools the locals in the estate are sending their kids to? We understand it's mostly young families/professionals/many of whom are indian/asian - and looking from the size/price of the houses homeowners must be on a pretty decent income level. We'd be stretched to pay for two kids in private school and hear that the public schools are good, but getting overcrowded... any insights?
best
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2014, 09:35 AM

82 posts, read 304,539 times
Hi, I am not aware of anyone that is sending their kids to private school. You do not move to Robbinsville and pay the taxes to send your kids to private. The public schools are very good, and the expansions of the schools are addressing the crowding issues.

How is it like to live at Cubberly? That's really subjective so I'll answer by saying that the community holds regular events that all are invited to. For example, this past weekend (despite the cold weather), a Halloween event was held for the kids in the open space. It was well attended and we do it every year. In addition to that, we usually have something for Easter for the kids as well. I think there are a couple of other community events through the year as well, but slips my mind what they are.

We did try to hold a block party this year (really a community party in the open space), but had to cancel it due to weather issues. We will try again next year.

Hope that helps you!

Old 12-12-2014, 08:18 AM

17 posts, read 28,824 times
Default Any Resale home available for sale in the community?

Hi KL72/rest of the members,

I have been looking at Cubberly Meadows and wanted to see if there was any home for resale in the community? We are interested in Turnberry or Pembroke.

Thanks,

KT

Old 12-12-2014, 08:56 AM

Hi, I'm not aware of any up for resale. I've posted a thread to our Next door community to double check. I'll post back here if there is news.

Old 12-13-2014, 08:37 AM

Thanks KL72. I appreciate your help.

Old 01-12-2015, 11:53 AM

Hi KL72,

Happy New Year! I read in the earlier post regarding water retention basin. Can you please let me know that where the retention basin is located at? The reason I ask we are considering few open lots in the development and wanted to know?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Old 01-12-2015, 01:20 PM

Hi, and happy new year as well!

The water retention basins are located in the front of the community nearest to the community entrances (3 of them) and one in the back of the property off the tree lines and away from the houses. The one in the back is probably the one to look at since the lots back there are still available.

It is best for you to look at the map at the hallmark website (you can google for it) or to come into the office and let the sales person show you where the retention basins are in conjunction to the lots you might be interested in. They are all on the map as they are considered part of the community and a responsibility of the association to maintain.

Take care!

Old 01-12-2015, 02:54 PM

Thanks KL72. That's very helpful. I appreciate it and will check with the sales office.

Just curious what are the monthly association fees?

Take Care!

Old 01-12-2015, 03:24 PM

The assoc fees are $300 per year. I don't see that changing for a few years.

Old 01-13-2015, 06:28 AM

2 posts, read 3,425 times
Hi Chinkaps, I just picked a lot at Cubberly. We were considering the one that KL72 is referring to with the water retention pond in the back but were worried about the wildlife and water entering the house so decided to go with another lot. I think its the only one without a lot premium. Good luck! If you go there, I'd love to hear what you think of the pond!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey