Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2017, 08:29 AM

10 posts, read 11,778 times

Advertisements

Good luck lets keep hope alive!

Old 02-08-2017, 08:30 AM

19 posts, read 26,000 times
Gorgeous. Is that from a studio or 1bdrm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamdown nic View Post
hey i just moved in last weekend.. take a look

Old 02-08-2017, 11:16 AM

186 posts, read 264,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DENISEP170 View Post
Oh poop that's one of my brackets
My fear is that my bracket is full T_T Could you inbox me? I don't want to continue to get my hopes up!
This was one of my brackets too.

Old 02-08-2017, 11:37 AM

19 posts, read 26,000 times
Does anyone know the office hours of MHANY?

I have followed up regarding my file and they told me that I may come in any time during business hours to inquire on the status of my application.

To date they have provided updates via email. I am not sure if they would have me come in just to let me know Ive been denied or waitlisted. Id hope not.

Has anyone else received this response?

Old 02-08-2017, 12:14 PM

31 posts, read 37,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamdown nic View Post
no i actually did not.. i had to call the number that was provided to get an answer. when i spoke with the concierge i was told that i was on the list of people to call... 3 days later
Was that number the 866 number on the paper they gave you after the lease signing? I called but no one answers. Still no response from the email I sent

Old 02-08-2017, 12:28 PM

132 posts, read 178,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComaLiving View Post
This was one of my brackets too.
But your stuff was sent to HDC right?

I haven't even gotten a call back for HDC approval. Your file was sent to HDC so I think you are fine. I think I am out of the running guys.
Ill keep you guys posted on what I receive but I think its GG for my bracket.

Old 02-08-2017, 12:33 PM

186 posts, read 264,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DENISEP170 View Post
But your stuff was sent to HDC right?

I haven't even gotten a call back for HDC approval. Your file was sent to HDC so I think you are fine. I think I am out of the running guys.
Ill keep you guys posted on what I receive but I think its GG for my bracket.
Oh, I signed my lease, I was just saying this appears to be a popular bracket, but I chose a one bedroom not a studio.

Old 02-08-2017, 12:38 PM

7 posts, read 5,882 times
Hello everyone! I was the first person to see a unit in Oct. I am part of the 2% disability preference. I was told congratulations after seeing the unit, Shouldn't be long at all, and still waiting. I'm not concerned that there's anything wrong, just the waiting process till move in date is stressful! All packed, due to multiple disabilities it would have been impossible to pack in a short period, so took about 2 months to get ready for the move. sold family jewelry to get new furniture and rugs, it's been very difficult living out of boxes since Oct, but it's worth it!!!

Old 02-08-2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComaLiving View Post
Oh, I signed my lease, I was just saying this appears to be a popular bracket, but I chose a one bedroom not a studio.
Oh okay thanks.

Yeah its over for me. congrats

Old 02-08-2017, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernestone View Post
Hello everyone! I was the first person to see a unit in Oct. I am part of the 2% disability preference. I was told congratulations after seeing the unit, Shouldn't be long at all, and still waiting. I'm not concerned that there's anything wrong, just the waiting process till move in date is stressful! All packed, due to multiple disabilities it would have been impossible to pack in a short period, so took about 2 months to get ready for the move. sold family jewelry to get new furniture and rugs, it's been very difficult living out of boxes since Oct, but it's worth it!!!
congrats erne, enjoy your new home
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery