Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2017, 08:26 AM

3 posts, read 3,576 times

Advertisements

So i just called and they said they waitlisted me idk what that mean, but i have a feeling i didn't get it, am eligible but waitlisted so idk what to do in this aspect should i just move on??

Last edited by yolani renee; 06-28-2017 at 08:37 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2017, 09:03 AM

41 posts, read 45,609 times
No they are not moving fast you are just lucky and it all depends on your case manager. Mine own is just slow . All I hear is you still in process. Lord help me ����

Old 06-28-2017, 01:10 PM

49 posts, read 52,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyado View Post
No they are not moving fast you are just lucky and it all depends on your case manager. Mine own is just slow . All I hear is you still in process. Lord help me ����
I keep hearing the same thing.

Old 06-29-2017, 08:04 AM

16 posts, read 31,510 times
hey im late to the party i was interviewed on 5/18 submitted all the paperwork, was contacted by email on 5/23 requesting missing paper, i sent the missing paperwork next day, then i was contacted on 6/8 requesting more missing paperwork, again sent the missing paperwork next day... and i haven't heard back from them... so its time to wait now...

Old 06-30-2017, 08:13 AM

274 posts, read 485,281 times
I haven't been on here in awhile but congrats to all my new neighbors!!! The building is still half empty so there's definitely hope for all those who are waiting. The rooftop and 2nd-floor terrace are still closed but I'm hoping they'll open it this summer. My apartment is going great! Finally bought all our new furniture and just need to buy ACs for all the rooms. Couldn't be more happy with my decision to move here. Best of luck to everyone and to all my neighbors- feel free to say hi! I'm the lady with all the boys

Take care!

Old 06-30-2017, 09:21 AM

49 posts, read 52,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by larthur706 View Post
I haven't been on here in awhile but congrats to all my new neighbors!!! The building is still half empty so there's definitely hope for all those who are waiting. The rooftop and 2nd-floor terrace are still closed but I'm hoping they'll open it this summer. My apartment is going great! Finally bought all our new furniture and just need to buy ACs for all the rooms. Couldn't be more happy with my decision to move here. Best of luck to everyone and to all my neighbors- feel free to say hi! I'm the lady with all the boys

Take care!

Heyyy can't believe the building still empty and they got us waiting. I wonder what's the hold up

Old 06-30-2017, 10:13 AM

12 posts, read 11,687 times
Shalom all! To everyone who is moving soon please make sure that wave crest gets in contact with the building manager so they can have everything in the system when you are ready to move. There were some whos name were not in the system and they had to contact wave crest because they were not put in yet. So just be on your p's and q's.

Old 06-30-2017, 10:15 AM

Hi larthur, I'm glad you are enjoying the new space.

Old 06-30-2017, 01:13 PM

47 posts, read 42,959 times
Hi all,
Today I went to pick my keys up and a couple of people were moving in and Tomorrow is my moving in day. Congratulations to all that have been approved and those waiting don't lose faith good luck .

Old 06-30-2017, 01:52 PM

Yay! Congrats jlopez
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery