Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2023, 09:01 AM

31 posts, read 19,920 times

Advertisements

Good morning. Any updates? Has anyone been contacted recently. Can any community board members give updates as to if the building looks completed and that the apartments posted in the market really have a move in dates in November.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2023, 09:06 AM

115 posts, read 69,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Len101 View Post
Good morning. Any updates? Has anyone been contacted recently. Can any community board members give updates as to if the building looks completed and that the apartments posted in the market really have a move in dates in November.
Hey Len! I haven’t heard anything yet. I might try to call HPD today to see if the building is off pause. Not sure if I will be able to with work, so if anyone else wants to call HPD, the number is 212-863-7990. You can ask if the 875 4th Ave project is still paused.

According to the leasing agents, they are looking for 11/15 move ins for market rate apartments. They said 11/1 the building won’t be ready yet.

The outside still has a lot of construction materials, and the lobby windows are all taped up so you can’t see inside. But based on the pics from StreetEasy and their website, the lobby is finished. Maybe that means they’re decorating? New pics from 10/12 on streeteasy show a lot of progress. I’m optimistic things will start up again soon.

Old 10-16-2023, 09:59 AM

45 posts, read 31,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambor718 View Post
Hey Len! I haven’t heard anything yet. I might try to call HPD today to see if the building is off pause. Not sure if I will be able to with work, so if anyone else wants to call HPD, the number is 212-863-7990. You can ask if the 875 4th Ave project is still paused.

According to the leasing agents, they are looking for 11/15 move ins for market rate apartments. They said 11/1 the building won’t be ready yet.

The outside still has a lot of construction materials, and the lobby windows are all taped up so you can’t see inside. But based on the pics from StreetEasy and their website, the lobby is finished. Maybe that means they’re decorating? New pics from 10/12 on streeteasy show a lot of progress. I’m optimistic things will start up again soon.

Hey, thanks for the HPD contact information. I called and they spoke to the marketing agent that they're waiting for a certificate of occupancy. A certificate that's gives them the okay that the building is safe to move into

Old 10-16-2023, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky20 View Post
Hey, thanks for the HPD contact information. I called and they spoke to the marketing agent that they're waiting for a certificate of occupancy. A certificate that's gives them the okay that the building is safe to move into
I wonder if they’ll resume document collection prior to that, or if they’re putting everything on pause until the COO.

Old 10-16-2023, 01:51 PM

Quote:
I wonder if they’ll resume document collection prior to that, or if they’re putting everything on pause until the COO.
They asked me to call project manager at 7183874448 but no answer (3 attempt call)

Old 10-16-2023, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky20 View Post
They asked me to call project manager at 7183874448 but no answer (3 attempt call)
Why did they want you to call her?

Old 10-16-2023, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Why did they want you to call her?
I'd had asked about process of application prior COO. As my lease expires end of November and would like to know if I stand a chance.

Old 10-19-2023, 09:29 AM

HPD said the process is now in tenant selection. I haven’t heard any updates from reside or anything like that. Hopefully good news soon for us all!

Old 10-19-2023, 11:22 AM

31 posts, read 19,920 times
Hello Tambor
I haven't heard anything as yet. Hopefully it will be soon. I hope that we start getting updates from the management office. And that anyone following this thread who receives an update for documentation or interviews or even signing a lease will keep us informed.

Old 10-20-2023, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len101 View Post
Hello Tambor
I haven't heard anything as yet. Hopefully it will be soon. I hope that we start getting updates from the management office. And that anyone following this thread who receives an update for documentation or interviews or even signing a lease will keep us informed.
Emailed Susan
"The process has paused as construction is delayed"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery