Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2024, 01:15 PM

35 posts, read 42,120 times

Advertisements

I got log number 82 and was asked to submit documentation. They say that they’ll evaluate my eligibility by march 8th. Hopefully I get it, it’s definitely the closest I’ve ever been to landing an apartment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2024, 11:05 AM

26 posts, read 9,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alejandrotejeda View Post
I got log number 82 and was asked to submit documentation. They say that they’ll evaluate my eligibility by march 8th. Hopefully I get it, it’s definitely the closest I’ve ever been to landing an apartment.

that is such a good number!!

Did they also have you submit documents on pronto housing? I put my documents on housing connect and pronto just to be safe. When you put your documents on pronto housing did the status of your application change? I finished the questioner and uploaded all of my documents, clicked submit, but my status at the top of the page is still listed as "started"

also have you been in contact with the emerald green management team or Settlement Housing team?

Good luck!

Old 03-02-2024, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomuser1000 View Post
that is such a good number!!

Did they also have you submit documents on pronto housing? I put my documents on housing connect and pronto just to be safe. When you put your documents on pronto housing did the status of your application change? I finished the questioner and uploaded all of my documents, clicked submit, but my status at the top of the page is still listed as "started"

also have you been in contact with the emerald green management team or Settlement Housing team?

Good luck!
Hey yeah so i submitted everything through the pronto housing link. i had emailed them to confirm that they received it since its also on the started status on my end too. they said that yes they see that the documents have been submitted and that it looks completed and that they will manually add the information to my housing connect application so i don't need to do it twice. I had also asked them for information like which apartments are currently available and if there's any floorplans i could see but they said they couldn't tell me that information unless im already in the next step of approval and all that

Old 03-03-2024, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Hey yeah so i submitted everything through the pronto housing link. i had emailed them to confirm that they received it since its also on the started status on my end too. they said that yes they see that the documents have been submitted and that it looks completed and that they will manually add the information to my housing connect application so i don't need to do it twice. I had also asked them for information like which apartments are currently available and if there's any floorplans i could see but they said they couldn't tell me that information unless im already in the next step of approval and all that
Thank you, was that the emerald green management team or Settlement Housing team that gave you that info?

Old 03-04-2024, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Thank you, was that the emerald green management team or Settlement Housing team that gave you that info?
it was the settlement housing team that replied so far

Old 03-09-2024, 10:03 AM

My application on housing connect is currently under review! Here’s hoping they accept it and there’s still apartments available.

Old 03-09-2024, 08:32 PM

Quote:
My application on housing connect is currently under review! Here’s hoping they accept it and there’s still apartments available.
I think that means that they uploaded your documents on housing connect, my application changed to the orange "under review" status when I manually did mine, excited for you keep us updated!

Old 03-11-2024, 01:08 PM

Quote:
I think that means that they uploaded your documents on housing connect, my application changed to the orange "under review" status when I manually did mine, excited for you keep us updated!
Yeah I think that’s what’s happening. I still haven’t heard back at all yet but the status hasn’t changed since then. I suppose it’ll be a long process since they’re going down the log numbers sequentially.

Old 03-13-2024, 11:07 PM

So I got a reply from the building management and they told me that they aren’t starting to look at application documents until 2 weeks after the deadline on the 8th. Then go up by log numbers till they reach me.

Old 03-15-2024, 09:07 AM

19 posts, read 7,205 times
I thought the pronto housing text was a scam, will it affect me if i only submitted my documents through housing connect. My log number is #25
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: