Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2024, 09:48 AM

35 posts, read 42,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehki311 View Post
Yes my log # is below 25 but I didn’t hear nothing yet
That’s really kinda crazy that they haven’t gotten to you yet after all this time honestly. They’re pretty slow haha. The deadline for documents was all the way back in the 8th of march and I submitted mine a couple of weeks prior to that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2024, 09:52 AM

16 posts, read 4,578 times
And you heard back from them already

Old 03-27-2024, 10:11 AM

I sent my documents in but I haven’t heard anything else

Old 03-27-2024, 11:54 AM

26 posts, read 9,768 times
Quote:
Yes my log # is below 25 but I didn’t hear nothing yet

sounds like you have the lowest number out of all of us! you will most likely be the first one to hear back from them out of all of us on this forum so keep us updated with your progress ! do you think you are likely to get an apartment? im worried since there are only 7 but trying to stay positive lol

I think that this long of a timeline is normal, Ive also heard very bad things from several people about this management (emerald green) things like they dont take care of their residances or the building, so maybe they aren't organized with this process, hence why its taking so long.

If you are really egar I think you should try calling or emailing them. I have in the past to confirm that they received my documents

Old 03-27-2024, 12:53 PM

Oh Thankyou so much I didn’t know they were 7 units available do you know what size units it is and I will keep everyone updated with my process fingers crossed

Old 03-27-2024, 12:54 PM

Yes I think most likely I will get a call I just hate waiting lol

Old 03-28-2024, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Yes I think most likely I will get a call I just hate waiting lol
me too lol, the anticipation is hard to bare, especially when we don't know what is going on

about the units, I think that they are all studios at the moment, with potential 1 bedrooms in the future ( if other people move out)

and I think that Alejandro reached out to the management about his application and they got back to him to confirm they received it, which is why he heard back.

they will defiantly go in log order since there is no Community board pref, or other preferences that would result in them skipping log numbers.

Old 03-28-2024, 09:15 AM

Thank god I sent my paper work in February and they said they got it so I’m just waiting to view the unit it seems like forever lol

Old 03-28-2024, 07:06 PM

3 posts, read 917 times
Does anyone know if there will be any 2 bedroom apts coming up?

Old 03-28-2024, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikemike View Post
Does anyone know if there will be any 2 bedroom apts coming up?
its funny because I was wondering the same thing, on the listing they do include a few rows for two bedrooms but in the description it does not say there will be any future 2 bedrooms, if there are any Im sure it would be few,

good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: