Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2013, 08:05 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,312,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
No, I_Love_LI_but can't, because crime doesn't exist in those states.

Those people are WASPs. They don't commit crimes.

They live righteous lives. Good christians those red state folks are.

I_Love_LI_but is lying, unless he's referring to the high influx of hispanic immigrants who've moved there and 5 or 6 blacks living there.
I am a she (devil).

Can poor southern hillbillies and rednecks on the dole be considered WASPs? What would Muffy Aldrich think of them sharing her genes? You're way too generous, my dear! LMAO!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2013, 08:21 PM

402 posts, read 811,866 times
Way to make cute little jokes and divert from the original question

Old 10-25-2013, 08:24 PM

You still cannot find a poor white neighorhood that is worse of than a "middle class " black neighborhood can you? Because I dont think anyone can... With your cute little jokes, poke fun at those "inbred rednecks", the welfare statistics still show minorities live off of the white man's money...

Old 10-25-2013, 08:33 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,487,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mps0909 View Post
You still cannot find a poor white neighorhood that is worse of than a "middle class " black neighborhood can you? Because I dont think anyone can... With your cute little jokes, poke fun at those "inbred rednecks", the welfare statistics still show minorities live off of the white man's money...
Instead of being lazy, why don't YOU search the intarwebs and find the information? If you think that a neighborhood rife with poverty -- either black, white, or rainbow -- is equal to a neighborhood of higher income people, then you must be smoking some good shiznit. BTW, middle class blacks -- at least the ones not in NYC -- don't live exclusively in "black neighborhoods".

Old 10-25-2013, 08:45 PM

I have looked extensively, as have many other folks. Nobody has been able to find a "poor white" neighborhood or city that even compares to any black neighborhood in regards to violent crime... Im sure you can find one though, we are just lazy rednecks who refuse to face facts, Im sure you can find some examples to prove me to be a stupid biggot.

Old 10-25-2013, 09:16 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,049,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
They already have work to welfare for cash services. Mind you, they could require that for all government services, including medicaid (unless the person was seriously disabled).
That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Ideally it should be a combination of education and work/community service to get people accustomed to routine work and responsibilities. But who am I kidding, anything that requires any sort of work would have people screaming foul and would be shot down in an instant.

Old 10-25-2013, 09:52 PM

You can makes all the jokes you want to divert from my points which are facts that can be supported by statistics with a quick google, but you dont want to take the time to do that. WorldStar got a lot of hot stuff this week right? lol.

Old 10-25-2013, 09:53 PM

and you wont even argue with the facts I presented you will just make your usual liberal KKK Nazi, redneck jokes, the same all you liberal pukes always spew, but you wont address any of my point oh no, because we both know that they are true! and so does everyone else even Reverend Al!

Old 10-25-2013, 09:53 PM

530 posts, read 1,360,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mps0909 View Post
You can makes all the jokes you want to divert from my points which are facts that can be supported by statistics with a quick google, but you dont want to take the time to do that. WorldStar got a lot of hot stuff this week right? lol.
Hmm, so you like statistics.. Me too!

Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism

Old 10-25-2013, 10:01 PM

An article from HUFFINGTON POST??? Oh god!!! Why dont you send me Bill Mahers opinion while you are at it numb nuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City