Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2013, 01:07 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,214,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njnyckid View Post
Ok, that's your rational. Fine.
*rationale

But yeah, I'm done with it. This will never go anywhere. Enjoy your day...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2013, 01:20 PM

1,268 posts, read 2,561,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
*rationale

But yeah, I'm done with it. This will never go anywhere. Enjoy your day...
I know. Simple typing error, it happens.

Well, I learned a few things from this discussion, so I'm quite content.

Old 10-25-2013, 04:58 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,299,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
This article is from 1995.

Regardless, none of this could have went down without help from someone working INSIDE HRA:

They even said the loophole to get away with this was closed.

I remember reading an article online in one of the city union papers of several HRA workers getting arrested for scamming about 5 years ago. I wish I could find it now, but it's one of those websites that you find "accidentally" while searching for something else.

All I'm saying is that the stereotype "Welfare Queen" that Ronald Reagan perpetuated never existed. It was proven he LIED about her. The only people scamming INDIVIDUALLY on such high magnitudes have been WHITE.

Read more: LIVING WELL OFF WELFARE 98 CHARGED IN 2.2M SCAM - NY Daily News
I remember welfare workers getting caught in Nassau County stealing money for themselves a few years ago.

The biggest government funded welfare queens are corporations and the white men who run them.

Last edited by I_Love_LI_but; 10-25-2013 at 05:11 PM..

Old 10-25-2013, 05:01 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,299,020 times
Quote:
No they don't. *Said in my female Uncle Ruckusina voice*

Whites very, very, very RARELY commit welfare fraud in the United States. Only a super small minority (maybe a coupla 100) are on any type of assistance. Even the Welfare offices in the super whitest states such as Montana, Iowa, Idaho, Maine, etc., is 90% full of black AMERICANS (of southern ancestry) and hispanics (all types).
Wait!!! Now there SHOULDN'T be welfare offices in white states, should there be? Neither should there be jails or prisons, right?

LMAO!! Some of the people around here really need to go out to flyover country and see what the white trash is like out there in the "real America" ... plenty of multi-generational unwed parents who hand down the "don't get married, let Welfare pay for the baby" tradition, plenty of bodily sound SSI seekers who pretend to be "mental" to get on the government dole and lay around and do drugs and drink all day instead of work, meth addicts, hillbilly heroin addicts (painkillers they get off Medicaid aka our tax money because the cheap trailer town hellholes they live in are too unimportant for the heroin dealers to bother with), plenty of outlaw bikers, thieves, murderers, rapists and chronic jailbirds to keep the prisons and welfare offices busy 24-7-365 ... many are even bona fide blue-eyed and blond haired aryans ... without much need for minorities to add to the demand for services for the dysfunctional ... Would you believe that? Yes, it's true out there in the whitest of white American states!

Last edited by I_Love_LI_but; 10-25-2013 at 05:13 PM..

Old 10-25-2013, 05:39 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,025,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
You'll let ME have WHAT?

YOU are the one saying that it is 100% white people who are doing this kind of scamming, which you know must be untrue. And now you're trying to turn it around and say that I can "have it" -- and then you list something that I never once said or even insinuated or hinted at.

So just stop putting words in my mouth. It's ugly and uncalled for.

I-N-D-I-V-I-D-U-A-L-L-Y = meaning NO INSIDE CONNECTIONS WITH HRA. "Individually" it is "non-blacks" who are getting away with this or maybe Africans are going it too, since you can't trace their legal holdings outside the country either.

Old 10-25-2013, 05:57 PM

402 posts, read 811,421 times
ILoveYOULI- Can you site me some of the violent crime rates from these terrible terrible places?

Old 10-25-2013, 06:16 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,126,249 times
Quote:
I-N-D-I-V-I-D-U-A-L-L-Y = meaning NO INSIDE CONNECTIONS WITH HRA. "Individually" it is "non-blacks" who are getting away with this or maybe Africans are going it too, since you can't trace their legal holdings outside the country either.
As I mentioned before, why don't you state your thesis, which I understand to be that anyone who has "done what this woman did" in the past 20 years is white. That in the history of "this type" of scamming (whatever you define this to be, since you seem to change your mind every other post), not ONE person who did this has ever been black or hispanic in the past 20 years.

Am I getting closer? Just make your statement with ever single one of your caveats and get back to me. Because you are all over the place. Actually, don't get back to me. I'm out of patience with this one.

Quote:
I need for you to find a recent story or something within the last 20 years or so where somebody black or hispanic was caught doing what this woman did.

Old 10-25-2013, 06:19 PM

Summary of this post : Hey, I fount me a whizite chizick who be stealin from da gobermen just like black folk be doin.

Old 10-25-2013, 06:22 PM

37,127 posts, read 39,371,920 times
Does anyone have some stats on the breakdown of welfare recipients in NYC?

Old 10-25-2013, 06:25 PM

I can estimate, a couple milion minorities and a hundred thousand hasidics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City