Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2015, 09:32 PM

88 posts, read 92,299 times

Advertisements

Arisleydaj any updates with you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2015, 05:11 AM

86 posts, read 112,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liliya47 View Post
PettySue, I found it on the: 15b-NYC.gov/Jan15,2015/ Gateway Elton Phase2.
thanks.

Old 07-05-2015, 08:36 PM

19 posts, read 35,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liliya47 View Post
Hi, ladies. They still did 't ready. 516 &524 still has no Certificate of Occupancy. And their Status: Vacant. But 526 Schroeders ave has Status: Not Vacant, and registered with HPD. They are late .But, if you paid a deposit already, you will get it anyway.Just you paid, and you wanna see what you paid for & get it! And everybody else, who are still waiting for that approval. It's takes a time, lols. The good news: now is the nice weather go to the beach, get some fresh air, relax. We need little brake from WAITING! Because of when you are Just WAITING, it's like you have nothing to do else. Live your life, ladies, and enjoy the summer time! Winter was so long, just be happy now!
I called 2 weeks ago asked the status of my application, Chris transferred me to a lady i forgot her name she told me that my file is being reviewed and they are waiting on the city. She told me to call back in a few days, i waited a week. Chris answered the phone and told me that they have not reached my number yet call back in 3-4 weeks, i told him what the women said and he was like she was mistaken. I know for a fact from others calling that they said they are way pass my number. However the difference in calls is that the woman asked me details (log #, last name and family size). I have to just laugh it off and stop driving myself crazy. I agree with you, Im gonna enjoy my summer! My husband is getting tired of me asking if the letter came in the mail, he said if its meant to be it will be let it go...LMAO.

Old 07-06-2015, 01:19 PM

296 posts, read 481,454 times
Smile lyla45

Keepsake 101, that's what I had before: When you wait so long & so hard, you just get so exosted! And should not even enjoy your life, good summer time. And the result even not depend on your Wait ! Or you called them, just to get confused by different statements from different people. So, it's much more prefferable for us just let it go, enjoy summer time, and what it's mean happen - will happen, regardless you call them, or Wait, or just enjoy your life.. By the way, what your log# and do you have some prefferance?

Old 07-06-2015, 01:57 PM

196 posts, read 219,667 times
I just got off the phone with Chris trying to figure out when will be able to see our apartment it sound soooo nice saying that.... He said once they get the ok they will contact us

Old 07-08-2015, 01:29 AM

196 posts, read 219,667 times
I figured out what's the hold up why we haven't seen the apartments the building as two elevators and they have violations on each building elevators I looked it up on the building info website http://a810-bisweb.nyc.gov/bisweb/bi...id=0&restore=1 It states each have 2 active violations so I guess they have to fix before we can see the unit

Old 07-08-2015, 08:10 AM

86 posts, read 112,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivalatash View Post
I figured out what's the hold up why we haven't seen the apartments the building as two elevators and they have violations on each building elevators I looked it up on the building info website http://a810-bisweb.nyc.gov/bisweb/bi...id=0&restore=1 It states each have 2 active violations so I guess they have to fix before we can see the unit

ughh, this is so draining !!! I want to move already, but I guess patience is key.

Old 07-08-2015, 09:33 AM

21 posts, read 23,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivalatash View Post
How did you find that on the website?

Old 07-08-2015, 09:40 AM

21 posts, read 23,329 times
I see it and that was filed on 6/10/15. I want to know how long it's gonna take to rectify the situation ?

Old 07-08-2015, 11:57 AM

296 posts, read 481,454 times
Smile lyla45

I just talked to Chris. He told me that due to construction has been stopped and they stopped to review the applications, and now they are late for 1 month. He told also that now they review 4000,s ##,s/ 2 weeks ago he told me they review 5000,s ##,s/. So , that's different statements from the same Chris. The buildings 516 Vandalia ave & 526 Schroeders ave has both by 2 passenger elevator violations. 524 Vandalia ave has no violations. In order to get Certificate of Occupancy, they have to correct violations .But , it's already almost 1 month/violations filed by 6/10/2015, and nothing has done to correct them. So, ladies, it's still SUMMER time!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery