Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Marijuana Smoke on the Streets Becoming a Problem?
Yes 66 42.86%
No 88 57.14%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2019, 11:54 AM

34,097 posts, read 47,302,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
That's way over the top, and she obviously wasn't the woman for you, lol.

But this thread isn't really about whether someone approves of pot smoking or not or about smoking in private places. The fact is that there are people who smoke pot just as there are people who smoke cigars and people who chew raw garlic and people who eat kimchi and people who don't use deodorant, and people who drench themselves in perfume, and in a city with nine million people, you are going to occasionally run into some street smells that you don't like. Just keep walking and leave it behind you.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mightyqueen801 again."

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2019, 01:12 PM

1,121 posts, read 591,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Pot smokers are so touchy about anyone not approving of their habit. Many years ago, I hooked up with this woman and we went to an underground music place and they were passing around the blunts. I politely declined and you would have thought I ran over her puppy and stabbed her first born child. She went off the rails incredulous that I didn't want any and it wasn't my thing I just didn't care for it. Pretty much last time I saw her lol
Right well I'd blaze one up with ya, but if you turn out to be the cops I'm running!!!

Old 03-21-2019, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
That's way over the top, and she obviously wasn't the woman for you, lol.

But this thread isn't really about whether someone approves of pot smoking or not or about smoking in private places. The fact is that there are people who smoke pot just as there are people who smoke cigars and people who chew raw garlic and people who eat kimchi and people who don't use deodorant, and people who drench themselves in perfume, and in a city with nine million people, you are going to occasionally run into some street smells that you don't like. Just keep walking and leave it behind you.
How about bringing a big bag of stinky McDonalds food on for a subway ride, and eating it, dropping ketchup all over and dropping the drink and not even picking it up so you see it rolling down the floor. You like that too?

People need to just smoke on the roofs.

Old 03-21-2019, 01:18 PM

1,199 posts, read 725,230 times
Does trees smoke from outside get into your hair follicle?

Old 03-21-2019, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatsquirrel View Post
Does trees smoke from outside get into your hair follicle?
THC is only detectable in ones system for 1-8 weeks. Sometimes it is detectable 3 months for heavier users. It stays in your hair probably forever. Whats up dude? Are you complaining about weed safety? Problem?

Old 03-21-2019, 01:43 PM

1,199 posts, read 725,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by propman-nyc View Post
THC is only detectable in ones system for 1-8 weeks. Sometimes it is detectable 3 months for heavier users. It stays in your hair probably forever. Whats up dude? Are you complaining about weed safety? Problem?
I ain't smoke weed I smell it everywhere though

Old 03-21-2019, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatsquirrel View Post
I ain't smoke weed I smell it everywhere though
Do you have a weed dealer? Can you get the fire?

Old 03-21-2019, 02:08 PM

by the way I voted No. I'm not saying it's not a problem but it's smell is not a problem for me too much on the Streets, like the topic poll asked.

Old 03-21-2019, 02:10 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,563,119 times
At least it's one of my favorite smells in the world

Well, unless it's that dirt from Mexico or something

Old 03-21-2019, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
unless it's that dirt from Mexico
I kinda like the Mexico stuff. There is something magical about tunneling that fire over here in the bowels of Mexican mules, running for their lives over the US border.. it kinda makes me trip harder on that weed? That adds to the potency of the fire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City