Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2017, 03:49 PM

46 posts, read 63,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinglavidabroka View Post
We had some PROJECT GHETTO HOODRATS hanging out WITH THEIR KIDS TILL 2;30 AM yelling and carrying on in the common grass area of this building. THIS AIN'T THE PROJECTS OR THE HOOD. HOPE THEY GET THROWN OUT. Sent emails to both HOUSE39 and rose associates
Wow. That's a shame that they're behaving like that. I'm interested in seeing how management responds. They sent out an email reminding everyone that House 39 was a smoke free building so I wonder if somebody was caught smoking on the premises.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2017, 04:18 PM

4,776 posts, read 6,573,986 times
It's amazing that someone who was given the opportunity to live in a luxury building for a reasonable rent can't hold it together. You should call the doorman while the noise is happening and complain.

Old 08-27-2017, 04:20 PM

3,699 posts, read 3,856,899 times
It's not shocking in the slightest.

Old 08-27-2017, 04:22 PM

3,699 posts, read 3,856,899 times
But what we should know is that like 90% of people given this amazing gift, yes I like to refer to it as a gift, would NOT act like this. Throw the bums out and set a precident. The problem with some buildings is that they don't throw the bums out. I guess legally they can't but still, it really puts a mark on this program and that's not fair to the vast majority of people who don't act like morons and instead appreciate their GIFTS!

Old 08-27-2017, 05:22 PM

994 posts, read 1,057,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macnyc2003 View Post
It's amazing that someone who was given the opportunity to live in a luxury building for a reasonable rent can't hold it together. You should call the doorman while the noise is happening and complain.
Uh, reasonable? If I remember correctly, all the rents were hundreds of dollars...reasonable? Not in this building my friend - that's ludicrous

Forget a "poor door" they need a "poor clause" in the lease that enables them to be thrown out for animal behaviors instantly

Old 08-28-2017, 04:41 AM

148 posts, read 130,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MannerundKatze View Post
Uh, reasonable? If I remember correctly, all the rents were hundreds of dollars...reasonable? Not in this building my friend - that's ludicrous

Forget a "poor door" they need a "poor clause" in the lease that enables them to be thrown out for animal behaviors instantly
I want then to get THROWN OUT. Management should be looking at cameras right now about the situation. THIS PROJECT BIOTCH also invited a GROUP of GHETTO outsiders to the July 4th rooftop party meanwhile we were only permitted ONE GUEST !! Lets see if management is gonna be scared of GHETTO PROJECT MOFOS breaking any building rules.

Old 09-01-2017, 07:22 AM

So since the PROJECT GHETTO HOODRAT party lasting till 2;30am happened in the backyard, the are making sure to lockdown those areas by 10pm. They weren't locking it down before because they figured tenants will abide by the rules but NOT THE PROJECT HOODRATS that screwed it FOR EVERYONE IN THE BUILDING. Now breaking ground will totally screen PROJECT HOODRATS and make sure less OF THEM EVEN SNIFF A INTERVIEW. BRAVO !!!

Old 09-01-2017, 11:09 AM

1,258 posts, read 1,463,111 times
Going a little off subject, but what is the cost for the amenities in this building (the gym, the pool)?

Old 09-01-2017, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving415 View Post
Going a little off subject, but what is the cost for the amenities in this building (the gym, the pool)?

$500 ... The GHETTO HOODRATS try to get in for FREE. And for those who heard the GHETTO party cuz you live on the same AFFORDABLE FLOORS, didn't wanna snitch on YO PEEPS and didn't let management know ... EAT CRAP.

Old 09-01-2017, 01:01 PM

1,258 posts, read 1,463,111 times
Is it $500 for the year?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City