Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2022, 11:20 AM

2,948 posts, read 1,279,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
I thought Pierrepoint was exaggerating months ago but you are truly obsessed with the Black race
I do it so clowns like him have to admit it after the info comes out.

Like I said, I can literally guess and statistically, I'll be right 9/10 times with a good sample size. It's easy pickings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2022, 11:22 AM

2,948 posts, read 1,279,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB1562 View Post
You need help man.
Wait. You don't think the perps are Hasidic Jews? We just don't know, it could be anybody. I guess I forgot. Maybe it's some Uzbekis or Tajiks?

Old 05-31-2022, 01:12 PM

18,507 posts, read 31,734,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metromoxo View Post
They didn't get the money out of the ATM - which is smart of them because there are cameras there.
This is how it happened, by account transfers on Zelle and Apple pay, etc.

"Between April 21, the day Julio Ramirez died, and April 25, his checking and savings accounts were depleted through purchases and third-party applications like Apple Pay and Zelle, Carlos Ramirez said.

“They had literally taken every dollar that he had, all his savings and all of his money,” Carlos Ramirez said, adding that approximately $20,000 was taken from his brother."

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-...ater-rcna29844

I dont know what that is, I feel like I have heard of zelle before.
is it anything like paypal?

I hope and pray theis gets solved, it is a tragic story, and something is so very wrong here.

I think cabs should have cameras in them as well as the streets.

Old 05-31-2022, 01:17 PM

1,085 posts, read 563,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post

I hope and pray theis gets solved, it is a tragic story, and something is so very wrong here.

Yes, it's similar to Paypal. So I think they hacked his accounts and then transferred the money out electronically.

Old 05-31-2022, 02:30 PM

5,205 posts, read 4,689,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post

So if they used Zelle, the transfers will be traceable. ATM withdrawals are not besides the location where the money was taken.

Old 05-31-2022, 03:03 PM
PVW

287 posts, read 166,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metromoxo View Post
Yes, it's similar to Paypal. So I think they hacked his accounts and then transferred the money out electronically.
It's possible he had the Zelle and Apple Pay apps on his phone, since that was what they had access to from the start--they used his phone to pay for the taxi they all got into.

Old 05-31-2022, 04:42 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,018,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
It would be especially sad if those responsible for his death were from the gay community.
Some of the worst serial killers were gay. Jeffrey, John Gacy, etc.

Old 05-31-2022, 06:22 PM

2,674 posts, read 1,266,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVW View Post
It's possible he had the Zelle and Apple Pay apps on his phone, since that was what they had access to from the start--they used his phone to pay for the taxi they all got into.
Apple is always trying to get me to put all my payment info on my phone. Sure it would make some transactions easier, but I'd rather not do that in case something like this happens to me (hopefully without getting killed of course...).

Old 05-31-2022, 07:06 PM

6,699 posts, read 6,082,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Some of the worst serial killers were gay. Jeffrey, John Gacy, etc.
Aileen Wournos too!

Old 05-31-2022, 07:55 PM

1,085 posts, read 563,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020's YouTube Vlog View Post
Apple is always trying to get me to put all my payment info on my phone. Sure it would make some transactions easier, but I'd rather not do that in case something like this happens to me (hopefully without getting killed of course...).
I have a good friend in the cyber intelligence field. He advised me not to add a credit card to Apple pay. He also doesn't use Venmo. Being in that field makes you paranoid but I guess for good reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City