Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2011, 09:02 PM

6 posts, read 25,789 times

Advertisements

That was part of the test number. Look on your results sheet
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2011, 07:30 AM

88 posts, read 261,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Neilson View Post
could someone tell me if my list # 2219 is a good number? I took the 8098 test and I recieved the paper saying I qualified for the position , now what? and does that mean they already pulled all the people off the list who are already working for the MTA?
They are still on the promo list but it could be exhausted in like 6months from now then its onto the OC List

Old 11-05-2011, 10:05 AM

89 posts, read 229,997 times
As an employee of NYC DOE, am I allowed to transfer any seniority &/ or any other accrued benefits? - thx

Old 11-17-2011, 07:57 AM

1 posts, read 2,949 times
I received my congratulations letter on November 1 telling me that I qualify based on my education and experience. When will I receive appointment information on when to take the physical?

Old 11-17-2011, 10:55 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,589,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymakai View Post
I received my congratulations letter on November 1 telling me that I qualify based on my education and experience. When will I receive appointment information on when to take the physical?
When MTA sends it to you. That probably sounds like a stupid answer, but it's completely truthful. They don't send letters based on the calendar. If you're qualified, you'll be hearing from them.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:11 AM

243 posts, read 1,333,499 times
I HEARD A RUMOR FROM A SOURCE I TRUST THAT EITHER AN OPEN COMPETITIVE CLASS HAS JUST BEEN CALLED OR IS RIGHT ABOUT TO BE CALLED. I AM NOT , REPEAT NOT , POSTING THIS AS A FACT , IT IS AN UNCONFIRMED RUMOR ... BUT - I HAVE NOT HEARD ANY SUCH THING PRIOR SO I BELIEVE IT AND THE TIMING MAKES SENSE , SO IF THIS IS RIGHT, THINGS LOOK GOOD FOR YOU GUYS WAITING AT THE TOP TO POSSIBLY START GETTING THE CALLS SOON. I JUST HEARD THIS AT WORK TODAY. I'LL POST BACK IF I HEAR MORE OR CAN CONFIRM. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY THAT HAS BEEN WAITING.

Old 11-19-2011, 05:25 AM

15 posts, read 56,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotormanMike View Post
I HEARD A RUMOR FROM A SOURCE I TRUST THAT EITHER AN OPEN COMPETITIVE CLASS HAS JUST BEEN CALLED OR IS RIGHT ABOUT TO BE CALLED. I AM NOT , REPEAT NOT , POSTING THIS AS A FACT , IT IS AN UNCONFIRMED RUMOR ... BUT - I HAVE NOT HEARD ANY SUCH THING PRIOR SO I BELIEVE IT AND THE TIMING MAKES SENSE , SO IF THIS IS RIGHT, THINGS LOOK GOOD FOR YOU GUYS WAITING AT THE TOP TO POSSIBLY START GETTING THE CALLS SOON. I JUST HEARD THIS AT WORK TODAY. I'LL POST BACK IF I HEAR MORE OR CAN CONFIRM. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY THAT HAS BEEN WAITING.
Hi MotormanMike,
Sure thanks for the information. I know what you're saying lets hope for the best.

Old 11-19-2011, 07:36 PM

1 posts, read 2,875 times
Default to hiring question

I am about to begin conductor training on nov 28th and i am on the TO o/c list, # in the 40's. if i get called for TO do i have to go through the drug test and application process again or is it transfered over.

Old 11-28-2011, 02:33 PM

21 posts, read 55,329 times
Question Exp/Education Paper

I have not received this letter should i be concerned.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:46 AM

23 posts, read 69,774 times
Question Exam 8098

I pled guilty to 2 DUI's in the past, neither one was a felony. Would this prohibit me from being a Train Operator. My list number is 415 and I received the quailified letter for education and experience. Hope to be getting additional info soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City