Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 02:35 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,784,725 times

Advertisements

So they stole your Facebook friend? Did they wisk them off to the Land of Make Believe Friends on the back of their unicorn?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2010, 02:37 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
Oh, good lord, who bumped this thread??

Old 04-16-2010, 02:43 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Oh, good lord, who bumped this thread??
Cricket closed this thread. I'm soooooooooo glad she unlocked it. I'll kiss her if I can get ahold of her.

I need to send her a farmville cow tonight

Old 04-16-2010, 02:48 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Cricket closed this thread. I'm soooooooooo glad she unlocked it. I'll kiss her if I can get ahold of her.

I need to send her a farmville cow tonight
Different thread - you up for some cow tipping tonight?

Old 04-16-2010, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Different thread - you up for some cow tipping tonight?
Yeah, that's right. That's a different thread

No cows for cricket. I'll steal one of hers, instead, to honour this thread

Old 04-16-2010, 03:02 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Oh dear God

Originally Posted by BangBangShrimp
Ok, I know some of you think I take Facebook a bit too seriously since my last post complaining about my ex-boyfriend not adding me as a friend, but something "interesting" happened today that I wanted to share with you all.

Old 04-16-2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Oh dear God

Originally Posted by BangBangShrimp
Ok, I know some of you think I take Facebook a bit too seriously since my last post complaining about my ex-boyfriend not adding me as a friend, but something "interesting" happened today that I wanted to share with you all.
Yeah, God may have intervened for her prayers.

She's supposedly dating a hot guy now

Old 04-16-2010, 03:10 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,170,662 times
i would be OUTRAGED

NO ONE is stealin my facebook friends

Old 04-16-2010, 03:15 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,565,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBangShrimp View Post

I was on Facebook a little while ago and I noticed that my female cousin and a male friend of mine had recently become Facebook friends. They met a couple of months ago when my friend invited me to a party at his home, and I brought a few guests with me including this cousin. During the party, he did not associate with her aside from when I initially introduced them and even then, all he said was hello. I have been friends with this guy for like five years, and all my cousin knows is that he is a friend of mine and we've never dated, but we do hang out together alone and he sometimes leave flirty comments on my Facebook page, compliments my photos, etc.

Anyways, I don't know for sure, but I suspect my cousin sent him the friend request and not the other way around (I am getting verification on this as I type this). My guy friend is single, but my cousin has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend requested me as a friend a couple days ago and I accepted because they live together so I know she'd be aware of it, he comes to every family event so we've met several times (he even came with us to the party at my guy friend's house), and he is friends with her other female relatives on Facebook so I figured she wouldn't care if he added me as a friend too. However, I never would've taken it upon myself to send him a friend request because he's HER boyfriend and I don't need to have him on my friends list considering that I have no association with him aside from her. I also have never added any of her male friends to my Facebook.

I feel like if she wanted to add my guy friend to her Facebook page, she should have asked me first. She was not invited to his party- I WAS. They don't even know each other. I have my entire Facebook friends list hidden and she didn't know my guy friend's last name, so the ONLY way she was even able to add him as a friend was by seeing comments that he left for ME on MY page, and then she took it upon herself to add him. In the past, she has gone behind my back and communicated with a male friend of mine online who she knew I had a romantic interest in, so I feel like she intentionally did this behind my back as well. She likes attention and has lots of photos of herself dressed provocatively on her page. My guy friend has TONS of female associates, so it's not a matter of me simply not wanting him to have other female friends. My point is that he is not actually friends with my cousin, and I feel like she just wanted to add him to her friends list without any regard to how I would feel about it, and I am going to ask him to DELETE HER.

If it was the other way around and he sent her the friend request, I won't ask him to delete her and I won't be upset with her because he initiated the whole thing. However because I know them both quite well, I highly doubt this was the case.

Am I being unreasonable?
Seriously?

Old 04-16-2010, 03:16 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,013,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Seriously?

Yeah.. sad but true..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships