Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 07:39 PM

32,620 posts, read 77,624,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnyaGirl View Post
<~~~ blushing!
Is my nose brown enough yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2008, 07:39 PM

1,418 posts, read 3,584,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLStorm View Post
Thanks, Im feeling pretty crappy still, but I'm getting some sympathy out of it

I heard you two finally met. Wait until next time she sees you at work...she will probably jump out of nowhere and try to scare the crap out of you...she has a weird sense of humor sometimes lol.

Hey Ive heard its even better when you dont leave it in the car in 90 degree weather for 4 or 5 hours!
HAHAHAHA!!! Oops, sorry about that! Hey, it's still good though, even re-frozen! LOL

Old 07-13-2008, 07:41 PM

Quote:
HAHAHAHA!!! Oops, sorry about that! Hey, it's still good though, even re-frozen! LOL
Meh. I left a half-gallon of milk in my back seat before on a hot day. Needless to say when I got back in my car the next day the odor just about knocked me to my feet!

Old 07-13-2008, 07:51 PM

1,418 posts, read 3,584,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
Meh. I left a half-gallon of milk in my back seat before on a hot day. Needless to say when I got back in my car the next day the odor just about knocked me to my feet!
Oh, I can imagine. I'm notorious for leaving restaurant leftovers in the back seat, only to remember them the next morning when i open the car door to leave for work

Old 07-13-2008, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coartist88 View Post
Quote:
It was really nice meeting you...i was originally going to play a joke on you, but you recognized me right away! lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
How could I not recognize someone as stunning as you?
Wow! All three of us cross-posted at 9:32 PM. Is that freaky or what? LOL!

Last edited by SteelCityRising; 07-13-2008 at 08:12 PM.. Reason: Typo

Old 07-13-2008, 10:55 PM

109 posts, read 366,950 times
Montdale Dairy Farms has awesome ice cream. It is so creamy! They have a lot of flavors, but mainly I like it b/c it is really good ice cream, plus it is out in the country, and you get to sit out in the fresh air and eat your delicious ice cream!

Old 07-14-2008, 06:25 AM

3,756 posts, read 9,555,281 times
Favorite stops: The Dairy Twist and That Shake Place

Old 07-14-2008, 07:12 AM

411 posts, read 1,290,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvysmom View Post
Montdale Dairy Farms has awesome ice cream. It is so creamy! They have a lot of flavors, but mainly I like it b/c it is really good ice cream, plus it is out in the country, and you get to sit out in the fresh air and eat your delicious ice cream!
Thank you...hands down winner. Cows come in the back and ice cream comes out the front! That was where my daughter first tasted ice cream (at about 9 months of age). The look was priceless! First shock at this cold thing shoved in her face, then this freaky look of whooa...that was good and she actually lunged out of my dear wife's arms to get that this cold tasty thing. BTW it was vanilla. You have to try it...the best!

Old 07-14-2008, 08:51 AM

2,940 posts, read 3,968,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coartist88 View Post
Mannings is great. Plus, its an authentic experience with the farm and the cows (and the manure smell) at the original location.

They're supposed to put a Manning's in West Side at a new strip mall on Main Ave, but it seems like the construction is moving at a snail's pace and may not be open for the summer. I would like to have it right there to be able to buy their milk, as well as the ice cream.

Old 07-14-2008, 10:00 AM

1,590 posts, read 4,626,359 times
Surprisingly I have had some trouble finding good soft ice cream here in the desert. Soft ice cream is by far my fovorite.

When I lived in Pa I used to love the small ice cream stands. the names escape me at the moment, but the one on river road in plains was good, as was the one on 309 in w-b twp.

While it may not be farm fresh, I have come to enjoy the chain "Cold Stone". Last time i was in one had opened near montage. You guys have to give them a whirl next time your in that area.
Find a Cold Stone Creamery Location Near You
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania