Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2016, 06:36 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,570,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZolaLloyd View Post
Just a quickie because I'll be off to the pub for lunch shortly (am going to run rather than take the car. It's a nice day, and it's only a mile away. 5 or 6 minutes, job done, lol)

Good morning to our American ladies, and good afternoon LC, and morning/afternoon/evening/night to everyone else out there in CD land

Am just installing some rather awesome Network Management Software - for free!!

Okay, so it's a bit limited in free format, but for my home network it appears to be ticking all the boxes!

It's got a shedload of monitoring, switches, sensors, probes, SSL encryption, alerting, triggering..... it's a veritable box of tricks, and I'm like a little girl on Christmas Day, wanting to play, play, play!!

Ho hum. Guess I need to take my "Geek Head" off and become a sociable kinda gal again!

Have a good one, x
Hello lady Zola!!!!

Yes very wise ( or crafty ) not to take the car.... LOL

Yes I'm afraid I'll have to google and translate that ^^^^ computer language above

Have a great day and I'm going back to work now so I'll see you all tonight or the afternoon for the US or the morning for oz ..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2016, 06:39 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,456,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Men play hard to get much better though....... I asked my mate that I work with if he was going to get the tea in.... Instead he walked up to the the top of the scaffold .... And jokingly blanked me! ...

So yeah think I'll stick with the birds!!!.......

So how's you my love? ( �������� )

Doing well thank you Hmm…trying to figure out the blanked me. I wonder if it's like my DH dancing for me when he gets out of the shower although your mate was probably a bit more vulgar

Quote:
Just a quickie because I'll be off to the pub for lunch shortly (am going to run rather than take the car. It's a nice day, and it's only a mile away. 5 or 6 minutes, job done, lol)

Good morning to our American ladies, and good afternoon LC, and morning/afternoon/evening/night to everyone else out there in CD land

Am just installing some rather awesome Network Management Software - for free!!

Okay, so it's a bit limited in free format, but for my home network it appears to be ticking all the boxes!

It's got a shedload of monitoring, switches, sensors, probes, SSL encryption, alerting, triggering..... it's a veritable box of tricks, and I'm like a little girl on Christmas Day, wanting to play, play, play!!

Ho hum. Guess I need to take my "Geek Head" off and become a sociable kinda gal again!

Have a good one, x

You lost me at monitoring, lol. Have fun. My Christmas is food stuff, books and tools. I love big tolls/equipment. I would love to drive a trackhoe or bulldozer, lol. I know…weird right

Old 08-21-2016, 06:45 AM

3,565 posts, read 2,126,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
Doing well thank you Hmm…trying to figure out the blanked me. I wonder if it's like my DH dancing for me when he gets out of the shower although your mate was probably a bit more vulgar

You lost me at monitoring, lol. Have fun. My Christmas is food stuff, books and tools. I love big tolls/equipment. I would love to drive a trackhoe or bulldozer, lol. I know…weird right
Big "Tolls" or Big "Tools"?

Either way I laughed my arse off. especially the latter! My mind dropped to the gutter and well out of scope for this PG13 site

Am pleased to know you like "Big Tolls" anyway, Lisa

Bye for now...............................

Old 08-21-2016, 06:49 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,570,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post

Blanked means ignored..... Like I waved hello at someone and they don't wave back...

LMAO.

You've made my day Lisa

Old 08-21-2016, 06:51 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,456,929 times
Quote:
Big "Tolls" or Big "Tools"?

Either way I laughed my arse off. especially the latter! My mind dropped to the gutter and well out of scope for this PG13 site

Am pleased to know you like "Big Tolls" anyway, Lisa

Bye for now...............................
Oops...

Ha, ha…yeah I knew "someone's" mind would end up in the gutter…it's usually mine. Mike has warped me

OK…I'm off to do an hour on the "dreadmill"

Old 08-21-2016, 07:16 AM

18,968 posts, read 11,630,575 times
I like big tolls and I can not lie
you other posters can't deny...

(with apologies to Sir Mix-A-Lot)

Old 08-21-2016, 07:42 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,455,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Men play hard to get much better though....... I asked my mate that I work with if he was going to get the tea in.... Instead he walked up to the the top of the scaffold .... And jokingly blanked me! ...

So yeah think I'll stick with the birds!!!.......

So how's you my love? ( 😂😂😂😂 )
Hiya LC......... working hard huh? Keep that money flowing in! Your mate blanked ya? Remember that!!....

Yep, you stick with the birds, when you can fit one in with all the overtime you're doing!! Nearly time for dinner here....... the chicken smells great, and some stuffing on the side.......

I have sized the kitchen walls, and it's all systems go in the morning. I'll think about that tomorrow......

Watch yourself up that scaffolding!!

Old 08-21-2016, 08:59 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,455,119 times
I am smiling to myself at Judy and an actor called Karl Howman. He is an old guy who is in the cast of a soap called 'EastEnders.' Karl had totally not registered on Judy's man radar. Here is Karl in Eastenders...

He is the bald guy at 15 secs.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7DJo1i0FtI

Judy likes her afternoon telly, which has many old shows. 30 years ago, Karl had his own series called 'Brush Strokes.' Judy had never seen it before, until a few weeks ago. Now, she can't get enough of THIS Karl.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvgh_H98qPs

Old 08-21-2016, 10:24 AM

5,238 posts, read 4,081,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
I am smiling to myself at Judy and an actor called Karl Howman. He is an old guy who is in the cast of a soap called 'EastEnders.' Karl had totally not registered on Judy's man radar. Here is Karl in Eastenders...

He is the bald guy at 15 secs.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7DJo1i0FtI

Judy likes her afternoon telly, which has many old shows. 30 years ago, Karl had his own series called 'Brush Strokes.' Judy had never seen it before, until a few weeks ago. Now, she can't get enough of THIS Karl.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvgh_H98qPs
He's a good actor, that Karl Howman. I liked him in Brush Strokes, and he's good as 'Buster' in Eastenders too.

I like it when they bring well known actors into soaps. Paul Nicholas from Just Good Friends is in Eastenders now and again too.

Old 08-21-2016, 10:53 AM

3,565 posts, read 2,126,339 times
6pm and the weekend has just disappeared again!

Much as I love my job, I just can't believe it will be Monday again in just a few hours time!

And its getting darker of a morning too! My 4:30am run used to be joy a month or so ago; but now it's pitch black at that time and my desire to run 10-12 miles is becoming a real chore!

Need a break, and fortunately we have a bank holiday coming up soon! So might take a long weekend break with J, and make the most of what remains of yet another average British summer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics