Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2016, 03:23 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,076,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
Good then they are all mine

Who gets your motor going, lol?
You probably wouldn't know them! They all have to be blue eyed, for a start! Damon Albarn (singer from Blur), Simon Reeve (travel presenter), Tom Odell (singer), some Icelandic footballers, and some Danish men in the Olympics!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

3,565 posts, read 2,123,352 times
Time for bed for the big Zed (or zee, as you Americans pronounce it)

Got my second date tomorrow afternoon. Need to prepare my tactics in advance!

Night all xx

18,955 posts, read 11,618,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
I'll send you a food parcel with all your favourite Brit food!
BFF!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZolaLloyd View Post
If I ever visit the states I might just pop into your hood in a big SUV thingy. But knowing me I will probably trash the car because I'll be driving on the left side of the road!
Exactly! Please be sure to do it when Lisa and I are together so we can share the laugh! Assuming it'll be a soft marshmallowy crash and nothing detrimental to anyone's health, of course.

Old 08-17-2016, 04:15 PM

Lisa and Toosie: it's a shame that when you come on here at this time, us Brits are tired and ready for our beds. 😴

Old 08-17-2016, 04:17 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,436,576 times
Quote:
You probably wouldn't know them! They all have to be blue eyed, for a start! Damon Albarn (singer from Blur), Simon Reeve (travel presenter), Tom Odell (singer), some Icelandic footballers, and some Danish men in the Olympics!

Ah…you go light. I like Damon Albarn. I'm used to Italians from growing up in NY and yeah…bad boys too.

Ha, ha…talking about crying. I read more than I watch anything. I finished a book last week and the last 20 pages I couldn't even see the pages. My DH just got me some tissues. I was a mess, lol. Which is pretty funny since I am pretty tough in person and never cry.

Toosie-I think you and I should hang out with Zola..and you too Star. It would be lots of laughs.

Dave-I never had Red Bull either.

Zola-Have fun on your date

Old 08-17-2016, 04:21 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,436,576 times
Quote:
Lisa and Toosie: it's a shame that when you come on here at this time, us Brits are tired and ready for our beds. 😴

I know. I remember Dave from a Community Chat thread and he used to wait all morning for us to talk with.

BTW Dave-Did you get away to Blackpool? How was it?

Old 08-17-2016, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Ah…you go light. I like Damon Albarn. I'm used to Italians from growing up in NY and yeah…bad boys too.

Ha, ha…talking about crying. I read more than I watch anything. I finished a book last week and the last 20 pages I couldn't even see the pages. My DH just got me some tissues. I was a mess, lol. Which is pretty funny since I am pretty tough in person and never cry.

Toosie-I think you and I should hang out with Zola..and you too Star. It would be lots of laughs.

Dave-I never had Red Bull either.

Zola-Have fun on your date
Well, I have dark hair and eyes myself and quite frankly, I'm bored of it. So I prefer blue eyes and lighter hair. I really envy people with blue eyes because they are so gorgeous! 😍 If I had them, I would just be staring at myself in the mirror all day!

Oh, I'm glad you agree about Damon - he is very handsome for an older guy (he's only a few years older than me really! ). I never did like bad boys. I hope you haven't been messed around by them!

Don't cry - you'll start me off again.

Old 08-17-2016, 05:47 PM

18,955 posts, read 11,618,184 times
Quote:
Lisa and Toosie: it's a shame that when you come on here at this time, us Brits are tired and ready for our beds. ��
I know but you all stay up way later than I usually do so we get a fair amount of crossover
Quote:
Totally!

All this talk of guys...dark and rangy/lanky - tall or small. But, of course, the first sexy celebs I thought of don't fit the type (well, in spirit maybe) - Viggo mortensen, Ed Harris, Stewart Copeland, mark strong. Yeah, I sorta like an ugly/handsome guy with a broken nose look - what can I say? Christian bale and Matt Dillon are about as cute as it gets for me Unfortunately for them, I'm not available Ugh - all that objectification - horrible!

And hey wait - is Star younger than I realized too? You British lasses give off a mature vibe!

Old 08-17-2016, 09:34 PM

1,544 posts, read 927,462 times
And I missed all the fun from across the pond...

Oh well...there's always tomorrow. That, and adding more tags to the products in my Etsy store.

Old 08-18-2016, 12:30 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,447,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZolaLloyd View Post
If I ever visit the states I might just pop into your hood in a big SUV thingy. But knowing me I will probably trash the car because I'll be driving on the left side of the road!
Quote:
I know. I remember Dave from a Community Chat thread and he used to wait all morning for us to talk with.

BTW Dave-Did you get away to Blackpool? How was it?
Good morning all....... more blue skies here in England. I'm enjoying it while it lasts!! Judy won't drive in America Zola........ it's not just the driving on the right that makes it awkward, but they have different driving rules. Scared her to death, so we rode the bus instead!!

I remember those days Lisa. I would wait patiently for y'all to get out of bed....... I know it's morning in America when you arrive, plus red stays up late, so I get to gab with him also!!

We did get to Blackpool, and it was a real nice day. The sun was shining, and the place was packed with people. The kids are off school on holiday, so there were loads of them playing on the beach. It was good to get Judy's mother out in the sunshine.

We parked up near the beach, so she didn't have far to walk using her wheeled walker. MD was real happy to be there, as she has always loved Blackpool. She had her honeymoon there back in 1946. We sat there a while, watching the passing parade, then went onto MD's favourite fish and chips restaurant. On the way home, we called in 'Sainsbury's' for a stash of Magnum ice creams..........

Judy and I are off out shopping in a couple of hours, and will buy some more. Gotta keep those important supplies plentiful....... The booze bedroom needs restocking also........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics