Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2016, 02:38 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,082,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
Same with the 200gm bars of Cadbury's choc. Before Kraft took over Cadbury, they were 230gm, which is the equivalent of the old half pound bar.

......... and don't get me started on tins of Roses chocolates!!
Don't get me started on Creme Eggs. They have been totally ruined now, and so has my Easter! Kraft has a lot to answer for...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2016, 02:55 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,460,439 times
Huh…from women to men to ice cream and tv drama, lol.

Zola-I would love to just hang out with you and laugh "with" you at all the predicaments you get into

Star-I can't do the drama. Hmm….men….Mind you there were times that I thought these guys were mighty fine…some have aged better than others
Kris Kristofferson
Sam Elliot
Aaron Tippon…reminds me of my Mike
Jim Morrison
James Dean
Bon Jovi without the really long hair
Johnny Depp as a pirate
and Sean Connery…and now for the girls….his mate in Entrapment Catherine Zeta Jones
Shania Twain
Jaclyn Smith and
Sofía Vergara…as a brunette right LC?

UGH…nice break…back to paperwork.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:03 PM

18,969 posts, read 11,632,888 times
Afternoon all!

I prefer aquiline noses - a strong, crooked profile. Usually. But Audrey and some others with more delicate button noses can't be scoffed at. My mom favors Lucille ball so hands and thoughts off, David!

Red bull. No ones missin nuthin, if you ask me. Of course, I've never had one. But the whole cranked up sugary caffeinated Mountain Dew, red bull scene doesn't appeal to me.

J'adore that the hand icons code on this boards is spelled hamd. With an m instead of an n. It's precious. Makes me smile every time I use it.

Why oh why isn't there a sainsburys near me!? I'd stock up on mcvities biscuits, double decker bars, and other treats.

Star Zola and I went through the whole Cadbury creme egg travesty. I think it's a trigger for her and we should let it go for now

Old 08-17-2016, 03:04 PM

3,565 posts, read 2,126,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
How could she forget ice cream on her shopping order?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
<< David sucking on his Magnum>>........ I know!!

I am still lurking you know!

Just had a shower. Still wet as I'm dripping on this tablet as I type

Old 08-17-2016, 03:06 PM

18,969 posts, read 11,632,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post

Zola-I would love to just hang out with you and laugh "with" you at all the predicaments you get into

Star-I can't do the drama. Hmm….men….Mind you there were times that I thought these guys were mighty fine…some have aged better than others
Kris Kristofferson
Sam Elliot
Jim Morrison
James Dean
Johnny Depp as a pirate
and Sean Connery…and now for the girls….his mate in Entrapment Catherine Zeta Jones
Shania Twain
Jaclyn Smith and

Lisa, I'd love to hang out with you and Zola and laugh "at" all her predicaments!

Sam Elliot!
James dean is the classic bad boy teen girl crush - for years I thought it was just me

Old 08-17-2016, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post

Kris Kristofferson
Sam Elliot
Jim Morrison
James Dean
Johnny Depp as a pirate
Shania Twain
Jaclyn Smith and

Hmm, not sure if we share the same type in men, Lisa!

Old 08-17-2016, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
Afternoon all!

I prefer aquiline noses - a strong, crooked profile. Usually. But Audrey and some others with more delicate button noses can't be scoffed at. My mom favors Lucille ball so hands and thoughts off, David!

Red bull. No ones missin nuthin, if you ask me. Of course, I've never had one. But the whole cranked up sugary caffeinated Mountain Dew, red bull scene doesn't appeal to me.

J'adore that the hand icons code on this boards is spelled hamd. With an m instead of an n. It's precious. Makes me smile every time I use it.

Why oh why isn't there a sainsburys near me!? I'd stock up on mcvities biscuits, double decker bars, and other treats.

Star Zola and I went through the whole Cadbury creme egg travesty. I think it's a trigger for her and we should let it go for now
I'll send you a food parcel with all your favourite Brit food!

Old 08-17-2016, 03:13 PM

3,565 posts, read 2,126,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
Lisa, I'd love to hang out with you and Zola and laugh "at" all her predicaments!

Sam Elliot!
James dean is the classic bad boy teen girl crush - for years I thought it was just me

If I ever visit the states I might just pop into your hood in a big SUV thingy. But knowing me I will probably trash the car because I'll be driving on the left side of the road!

Old 08-17-2016, 03:17 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,460,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
Hmm, not sure if we share the same type in men, Lisa!

Good then they are all mine

Who gets your motor going, lol?

Old 08-17-2016, 03:17 PM

I'm blubbering already! I'm watching Long Lost Family on ITV+1. I cry every Wednesday now!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics