Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2011, 12:57 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Actually I disagree. Paganmama is sick and tired of txt, as are many others. You may call it mob mentality, or perhaps it's people just having enough.
Read this post: http://www.city-data.com/forum/18276026-post3386.html

She dug up an old post---purposely searched for it. Every single one of her posts in this thread were responses to txtqueen's posts.

Paganmama's not sick and tired of her. She seeks txtqueen out. And her response to me certainly didn't deny it either.

It's not much different from when everyone was following that canadian Lisalan all over the internet. It's like an obsession.

I've received the DMs from people on CD inviting me to join them in mass stalkings of other people.

Mob mentality is happening here. I'm tired of it. If others don't see it, they will become aware of it because I'm going to start pointing it out when I see it.

Most of us come here to enjoy each other's company, not to ban together and find a common enemy to pick on. But sometimes innocent people get sucked in.

If people are sick of txtqueen's whining, they'd stop responding to her---especially when an old post is dug up----a post they already all responded to earlier in the month.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:18 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
In other news....

I found two hats at the supermarket. $9.99 each. Woo hoo. Cute and straw and one is pink.

It doesn't take much to make me happy.

I also found good, old-fashioned cough syrup. Not day quill or night stuff, just something to cut the cough and I haven't been able to find it anywhere. So, I'm happy. Thank you Fry's! (Plus it adds up to my 10 cents a gallon off gas and the desert floor is turning green and the wild flowers are starting to pop up.) A most excellent morning.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:22 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
hey Dew - spring in the desert is a lovely thing isn't it?

Chilly, overcast and brown here....bleah....

Old 03-15-2011, 01:26 PM

4,564 posts, read 10,955,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
hey Dew - spring in the desert is a lovely thing isn't it?

Chilly, overcast and brown here....bleah....
Yeah - what's up with that? Thought it was supposed to be all warm and sunny....

Dew - I sometimes find the oddest stuff in the seasonal isle of the supermarket as well. A little gem - so it does feel like a score because you think to yourself, "who would have actually gone to the grocery store to look for that?" - but you don't. You just "find" it! Our's always has really unusual Halloween decorations.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:26 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Read this post: http://www.city-data.com/forum/18276026-post3386.html

She dug up an old post---purposely searched for it. Every single one of her posts in this thread were responses to txtqueen's posts.

Paganmama's not sick and tired of her. She seeks txtqueen out. And her response to me certainly didn't deny it either.

It's not much different from when everyone was following that canadian Lisalan all over the internet. It's like an obsession.

I've received the DMs from people on CD inviting me to join them in mass stalkings of other people.

Mob mentality is happening here. I'm tired of it. If others don't see it, they will become aware of it because I'm going to start pointing it out when I see it.

Most of us come here to enjoy each other's company, not to ban together and find a common enemy to pick on. But sometimes innocent people get sucked in.

If people are sick of txtqueen's whining, they'd stop responding to her---especially when an old post is dug up----a post they already all responded to earlier in the month.
Meh......I personally don't respond to txt because I think she has a borderline personality disorder, and I really can't for the life of me understand what she is doing hanging out on a parenting thread, or more importantly why people respond to her ongoing pity-party.

As for the other conspiracy theories.....if you say so.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:27 PM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Ahh, I had a whole long post typed out but I think the end of it is sufficient -

And my OPINION is this:

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Don't get your thong in a twist
Because Hopes we LOVE YOU

Old 03-15-2011, 01:27 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
I also found good, old-fashioned cough syrup. Not day quill or night stuff, just something to cut the cough and I haven't been able to find it anywhere.
We use Delsym, it's just the cough syrup.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:40 PM

4,564 posts, read 10,955,920 times
Okay - I'm so annoyed!

I just went outside to clean off the patio table and noticed that my husband has left the grill on - AGAIN! So the gas is drained. I was going to grill fish tonight. We have an extra tank - just not sure where it is or if it's full.

Does anyone else have a DH that does this? If I ask him if he turned if off he gets highly annoyed. But guess what happened when I didn't of course!

Old 03-15-2011, 01:42 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Meh......I personally don't respond to...
All I'm going to say is I haven't been responding much either because I don't want to encourage it.

Some members, like Ohiogirl, don't post in this thread much anymore because she's sick of reading it.

If we just ignore it and those who try to stir it up, it will go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
In other news....
Thanks for changing the subject!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Ahh, I had a whole long post typed out but I think the end of it is sufficient -

And my OPINION is this:

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Don't get your thong in a twist
Because Hopes we LOVE YOU

LMAO! THONG! I sure did show my ass today!

Sorry everyone! I love you all too!

Last edited by Hopes; 03-15-2011 at 01:53 PM.. Reason: missed italics for some 'its'

Old 03-15-2011, 01:45 PM

4,471 posts, read 9,835,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Some members, like Ohiogirl, don't post in this thread much anymore because she's sick of reading it.
Girlfriend I'm still here! I was away for the weekend and I only had my Ipad which is annoying to post on. I am still catching up on everything!

I'm not going anywhere

Also I am extremely busy chuckling at LeavingMass's post about the wooden spoon on the Unschooling thread. I personally find the colander much more interesting, but that's just me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting