Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2009, 08:39 PM

1,636 posts, read 4,229,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by euromutt View Post
Awww someone don't like our opinions, that's to bad for you now ain't it.
I just checked out a couple of your previous comments (which I scolded someone for doing to me ) and it is obvious that you are quite the racist biggot. You mention "white is better" all over the place.

Why are there so many mean people on here????

I'm guilty of it sometimes too, but I what she meant (I think) is that yes, we have different opinions on here, but there are specific forums for "debates."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2009, 09:44 PM

274 posts, read 197,394 times
I am not mean lol..i am opinionated. There is a difference, you call me a racist bigot i say thank you. Racist to me means loving my race and advancing it above all others, every person of every race should do the same thing. SO thank you.

Old 01-31-2009, 10:21 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times
To address the OP, did anyone read the updates this afternoon? The mother of the octuplets told her mother she was going to keep having babies until she had another daughter! She also has a 3 year old autistic son...she truly has her hands full...

Old 01-31-2009, 10:47 PM

1,113 posts, read 2,520,664 times
If this woman works in a fertility clinic and says she is getting paid....I wonder if she is a guinea pig for some experimental thing.

Old 02-01-2009, 12:44 AM

8,231 posts, read 17,319,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euromutt View Post
I am not mean lol..i am opinionated. There is a difference, you call me a racist bigot i say thank you. Racist to me means loving my race and advancing it above all others, every person of every race should do the same thing. SO thank you.
Are you talking about the humanrace? I guess not....

Old 02-01-2009, 01:43 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
miasmom told us that we couldn't talk about no religious belief because it was in conflict with her religious beliefs. (miracle v. science) Like most religious people, she wants to deny us our right to speak out against religion because she doesn't agree with it. The kicker is that she doesn't acknowledge or is in deep denial about her double standard.

As offensive as she feels non-religious or non-christians are, the flip side of the coin is that we feel the same when religion keeps popping up and we get shouted down.
_________

What I'm finding interesting in this thread is that once it was revealed that she has 6 kids at home, some of the vocal "motherhood is sacred, we should pay for all babies" talk has pretty well ceased.

Old 02-01-2009, 10:03 AM

37,617 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
New report out: The babymaker's mom wants nothing to do with her but says she can't leave her daughter now b/c of all the children. Says her daughter has been obsessed with children since she was a teenager. Mom says daughter has no way to pay for these children or the help she needs to raise the children.

This story gets sicker & sadder by the minute.

I am literally disgusted at this woman.

How UNFAIR to do this to children.

What a horribly unhealthy situation to purposely bring innocent babies into.

Sick.
This woman is disgusting. She is beneath pond scum. I wish we could send her and her parents back to wherever the hell they came from. I hate the thought of spending a single taxpayer dollar on these fools. But of course, that is exactly what is happening, and will happen for the 8 new babies.

Old 02-01-2009, 10:18 AM

3,422 posts, read 10,904,348 times
This story is so sad. The woman needs psychiatric help. The babies need a whole army of caregivers. For the sake of the 14 kids, I hope they get some help.

*tongue firmly in cheek* Remember puppy cam? Maybe she can start baby cam. Charge advertisers for space on the video blog. People can watch the babies all day. "click here to buy the babies a case of pampers" ...

Old 02-01-2009, 11:25 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
miasmom told us that we couldn't talk about no religious belief because it was in conflict with her religious beliefs. (miracle v. science) Like most religious people, she wants to deny us our right to speak out against religion because she doesn't agree with it. The kicker is that she doesn't acknowledge or is in deep denial about her double standard.

As offensive as she feels non-religious or non-christians are, the flip side of the coin is that we feel the same when religion keeps popping up and we get shouted down.
_________

What I'm finding interesting in this thread is that once it was revealed that she has 6 kids at home, some of the vocal "motherhood is sacred, we should pay for all babies" talk has pretty well ceased.
Ha. It's the weekend ... some people are busy. I posted something to all the people saying we shouldn't allow women to have this many babies, asking those people what they proposed to do and how to implement it. Unless I am thinking of someone else, I think I even asked you directly what we should do. Didn't get many answers from anybody, just more deluded posturing about how we should sew the mom's uterus shut or whatever. Yeah, that's going to happen.

With the laws we have, we're going to have the random outlier wackaloon.

Old 02-01-2009, 11:43 AM

5,019 posts, read 14,115,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisdol View Post
This story is so sad. The woman needs psychiatric help.

Quote:
Nadya Suleman holds a degree in child and adolescent development from California State University, Fullerton, and as late as last spring she was studying for a master's degree in counseling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting