Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who Are You Voting For On Election Day?
Sen. John McCain (R) 51 35.92%
Sen. Barack Obama (D) 74 52.11%
Other 6 4.23%
Undecided 6 4.23%
I'm Not Voting 5 3.52%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 06:02 AM

2,488 posts, read 2,931,980 times

Advertisements

Anyways, in further news 60% of Americans feel we are entering a Depression. That is right a Depression with a D not a Recession. This is what Americans are worried about. The only ones who think Obama is "Pallin around with Terrorist" are the ones who seriously have no clue or maybe should read a newspaper (Palin anybody?) This Palin lady is like the evil Church lady that will do anything to win. She got to ask herself, Who would Jesus smear?

As the republicans fear and smear people. I will sit here and watch this country lose all of our Allies, our economy go flat out into a depression, billons building up other countries and non into our own, Two wars started with no end in sight, and our jobs just leaving us one day after another. Thanks Rupublicans for all that you did for me and others in my nation. We appreciete your "effort".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugdogmaster View Post
This suite has been filed in PA of all places, ha!

Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis | Concerned American Voter | Concerned American Voter

BERG v. OBAMA et al :: Justia News

On top of this, Senator Obama has ordered all records of his college years sealed. Why?!?! This guy gets scarier and scarier the more I learn about him.
That is the most rediculous thing I have ever seen posted.

A typical Palin lover: "That there asoma is a terrist from another ****ry. lets forgit about mcane being born in panama! that there asama lived in idnonesia when he was a little one. oh my! oh dear, call Jesus!. in america yous gots to be wite, and not reed them there fancy smanshy new papers from new york city and la. asama is a muslim. oh dear" -this is seriously as bad as it is getting.

PLEASE PEOPLE. WE ARE HEADING INTO A DEPRESSION. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? AND YOU ATTACK A TOP HARVARD GRAD ABOUT HIS EDUCATION.

STOP THE FEAR AND SMEAR. YOU PEOPLE SICKEN ME.

Last edited by Awesomo.2000; 10-07-2008 at 06:30 AM..

Old 10-07-2008, 06:13 AM

I sadly think, since coming to this forum this morning that McCain is going to win with his fear and smear tactics. I thought last night that Americans would see past it, and we would be sick of living in fear from the Bush administration.

I see this as not the case, and that the US has seriously fell to a one party system. Controled by fear and lies to the American people. My country is falling into economic doom after being lied to for 8 years and forced to live in fear. This is never going to end.

Obama should put out his own fear add, "Atleast you won't have to worry about duct tapping your house from Anthrax attacks when you live on the street!"

Old 10-07-2008, 06:27 AM

13,321 posts, read 22,656,665 times
I want to see my President salute the flag, and wear the flag pin. That means a lot to me.
I want to know he will stand at the tomb of the Unknown soldier and salute!
Bill Ayers in a pretty recent magazine was shown on the cover standing on the American Flag.
This is a man who held one of the first parties for Obama, and who lives on the same street as him, along with Farrakhan. All three, on the same street......
In 1999 and through 2002 Obama served with Ayers working on the Woods Fund.
Not that long ago at all.
Ayers recently said " I don't regret the bombings" He was involved in 1971 with the Capitol and 1972 with the Pentagon.
Would this be your friend? Ayers certainly would not be a friend of mine. Very Anti-American.......
Would the Rev Wright be your family friend and confidant?
We've all listened to his rants. I'd be one minute in his church, then gone forever.
I try to put my thoughts around how in the world Obama was able to remain seated, and for so long.
Twenty years of that hatred. Not in one of those years did he consider leaving that church for a more loving, and Country honorable Church?
Then I start to wonder his value system.
I must say I WAS for him in the beginning, its just that too much Anti American things came up.
I am too frightened to vote for him now. Bless America........
PS Why are his college years sealed?

Old 10-07-2008, 06:30 AM

2,193 posts, read 5,801,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomo.2000 View Post
That is the most rediculous thing I have ever seen posted.

A typical Palin lover: "That there asoma is a terrist from another ****ry. lets forgit about mcane being born in panama! that there asama lived in idnonesia when he was a little one. oh my! oh dear, call Jesus!. in america yous gots to be wite, and not reed them there fancy smanshy new papers from new york city and la. asama is a muslim. oh dear" -this is seriously as bad as it is getting.

PLEASE PEOPLE. WE ARE HEADING INTO A DEPRESSION. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? AND YOU ATTACK A TOP HARVARD GRAD ABOUT HIS EDUCATION.

STOP THE FEAR AND SMEAR. YOU PEOPLE SICKEN ME.

MeetBarackObama.com (for those who can read, and not deal with the FOX news and republican fear and smear campaign style)
Not a Palin lover, she's an airhead I'm a registered independent

Old 10-07-2008, 06:32 AM

2,193 posts, read 5,801,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
That's just it, nobody knows. No one can dig anything up on it.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:00 AM

7,268 posts, read 10,585,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
I am too frightened to vote for him now. Bless America........
That's a shame, because that's exactly what the Republicans want you to think. They're lies, however. The McCain campaign dug up this trash on Obama because they know they're sinking in the polls. Obama was 8 in the 1960's when Ayers was a supposed radical. Are you trying to tell me a juvenile subscribed to radical views? I highly recommend for anyone who buys into the BS being put forth by the McCain campaign to consult this website:

Fight the Smears: The Truth about Barack Obama and William Ayers (http://fightthesmears.com/articles/22/AyersSmear - broken link)

I think it's disgusting how negative McCain/Palin have become by exploiting Americans' terrorist fears. Instead of actually proposing solutions to issues, they're demonizing Obama and detracting us from real issues. America can't afford to buy into negative politics this time.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:06 AM

24,388 posts, read 23,044,056 times
I'm not so much worried about Obama, he may or may not be as bad as Bush, probably on the same level. We can survive another 4 years without a leader. I'm more worried about the liberals going nuts pretending they have a mandate and they've proven to be dumber than the conservatives. Maybe slightly less dishonest, but also more unstable and self destructive.
But there are ALOT of borderline schizo and very naive people who support Obama and think he's some kind of chosen one, the guy who will turn things around. It won't happen and they'll go crazy when he fails or at least turns out to be a fraud bent only on taking care of himself and his cronies. These people will become disillusioned and will have no safety net and are going to start crashing big time.
Check out the Obama Youth videos on You Tube. The Clintons were revered and then turned on by former supporters like a pack of wolves. If these crazies ever turn on Obama, they're a threat to everyone.
Ron Paul for President 2009.( after the impeachments)

Old 10-07-2008, 08:12 AM

^Duderino, I am getting scared as an American. Not at the fact that Obama has networked with shady people in his career. I HAVE NETWORKED WITH SHADY PEOPLE IN MY CAREER! You can't help if you network with certain people. Even if your a Mcdonalds drive through guy (the people who mostley believe this crap) probably deal with sex offenders and ex convicts all day long.

The fact that Americans eat stupid stuff up that comes out of context and believe it. Bush won twice by doom and gloom. And now look where we are. We were made to believe doom and gloom, but now our economy is at doom and gloom. Look at McCain's add on how Obama is dishonarable is completely taken out of context. He took one sentence to make it looked like he hated the troops. However, if you listen to the whole paragraph Obama stated it is completely opposite.

McCain is playing dirty, and dishonarable. However, I feel America is not smart enough to see through it yet again. They weren't for Bush, so History will repeat itself, and I will be moving.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I'm not so much worried about Obama, he may or may not be as bad as Bush, probably on the same level. We can survive another 4 years without a leader. I'm more worried about the liberals going nuts pretending they have a mandate and they've proven to be dumber than the conservatives. Maybe slightly less dishonest, but also more unstable and self destructive.
But there are ALOT of borderline schizo and very naive people who support Obama and think he's some kind of chosen one, the guy who will turn things around. It won't happen and they'll go crazy when he fails or at least turns out to be a fraud bent only on taking care of himself and his cronies. These people will become disillusioned and will have no safety net and are going to start crashing big time.
Check out the Obama Youth videos on You Tube. The Clintons were revered and then turned on by former supporters like a pack of wolves. If these crazies ever turn on Obama, they're a threat to everyone.
Ron Paul for President 2009.( after the impeachments)
Your argument is look at the obama youth on youtube. Come on man, do better than that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania