Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2015, 06:46 PM

7,541 posts, read 10,266,159 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifepgh2op View Post
It is $4.65 for 2 scoops. So yes, the $10 for a pint isn't too bad when comparing it to that. However, you can choose multiple flavors in the scoop shops i.e. a scoop of salted caramel and a scoop of pistachio & honey.
That's really taking your ice cream seriously, I bought a 56 oz. carton of Great Value Ice Cream for less than $3 today and it tastes fine enough to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2015, 06:54 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,901,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Like_Spam View Post
That's really taking your ice cream seriously, I bought a 56 oz. carton of Great Value Ice Cream for less than $3 today and it tastes fine enough to me.
Well, you like spam.

Old 10-13-2015, 07:20 PM

6,327 posts, read 9,160,183 times
Quote:
I guess some of us want a little more out of life than you........

Old 10-13-2015, 08:03 PM

1,139 posts, read 2,497,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Yep, right next to Jason's Deli.
I was thinking over by the new Penguins/UPMC facility. Is that Cranberry Springs? However, your idea could work just as well.

Old 10-13-2015, 08:07 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifepgh2op View Post
I was thinking over by the new Penguins/UPMC facility. Is that Cranberry Springs? However, your idea could work just as well.
Cranberry Springs Dr., but wherever is fine. We don't mind driving.

Last edited by erieguy; 10-13-2015 at 08:16 PM..

Old 10-13-2015, 09:23 PM

385 posts, read 309,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copanut View Post
You don't get out much, do you?
I don't spend a lot of time with old men sexually harassing the staff, no.

Old 10-13-2015, 09:24 PM

Quote:
I've never been to TK, but I did go to Hooters once when I was 40, and was one of the oldest people in the joint.

If TK is geared toward the same crowd, I suspect that they have a target demographic of people in their 20's as well, not older men.
Oh my god, really? People in their twenties wouldn't be caught dead in Hooters or Tilted Kilt.

Old 10-13-2015, 09:53 PM

Y'all seem to be super confused about what young people do and why they do it, so I'm going to help you out and fill you in here.

The entire point of a place like Hooters or Tilted Kilt is that young women in their twenties are there baring skin in return for money.

Attractive, normal men in their twenties are being exposed to naked women in their twenties as a part of their normal social lives, because that is what happens to men when they're normal and attractive: They see women in their age group naked. This is true whether you're twenty or fifty.

If you need to spend money to leer at women in their twenties who are showing skin, there are a few reasons you have to do that:

A> You're not in your twenties
B> You aren't attractive enough for a woman to want you to see her naked without an incentive
C> A combination of A and B

No one is going to Tilted Kilt or Hooters for the food. They are going to look at women in their twenties who are showing skin. They are doing this because they are either not in their twenties anymore, or because they're in their twenties but they are not attractive, or they're weird.

This bizarre idea that I_Like_Spam fronted that Tilted Kilt is a hangout for normal well-adjusted people in their twenties is comical. As a person who has left his twenties much more recently than you have, you are wrong and you are buying into a very sad marketing machine.

Old 10-13-2015, 10:04 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Sounds like the Bizarro World Seinfeld episode where everything is reversed.

Maybe they'll put a Hooter's where Toby Keith's bar was gonna go.

Old 10-13-2015, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Sounds like the Bizarro World Seinfeld episode where everything is reversed.

Maybe they'll put a Hooter's where Toby Keith's bar was gonna go.
Haha, sure thing dad. *thumbs up*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh