Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2021, 11:01 PM

41,015 posts, read 18,343,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweb66 View Post
Go get me a goalie better than Jarry...lets hear your plan. You other favorite word is "obsession" which you seem to have with a league average goalie.

But let me correct myself, "deflection" isn't necessarily your favorite word but rather a word you have historically used when you have no substantive response. "Hey, bringing up MAF is a distraction! Oh, but I'd rather have him." What? You are all over the place, is MAF a distraction or would you rather have him? Both cannot be true. Make up your mind.
Who’s on the trading block?

Lol. Who am I obsessing over versus providing actual stats?

You brought MAF up to deflect from Jarry. Who said MAF was a distraction?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2021, 11:13 PM

1,170 posts, read 604,043 times
I brought up MAF because you aren't happy with the goaltending and he was on the trading block this summer and many wanted him back. Something isn't a "distraction" because you don't like it, or understand it. Words aint your bag, I get that but I am hoping you realize that the Pens are survival mode right now and Jarry is the least of their issues.

Another complainer with no solutions, gee, are there other threads where I've seen this?

Old 11-04-2021, 11:16 PM

Quote:
I brought up MAF because you aren't happy with the goaltending and he was on the trading block this summer and many wanted him back. Something isn't a "distraction" because you don't like it, or understand it. Words aint your bag, I get that but I am hoping you realize that the Pens are survival mode right now and Jarry is the least of their issues.

Another complainer with no solutions, gee, are there other threads where I've seen this?
You brought up MAF to deflect from Jarry. Just because many wanted him back doesn’t mean I wanted him back. You’re the one using the word “distraction”. Why are you calling MAF a distraction?

Lol. You’re a complainer defending a goalie that fell flat on his face last season on a very good team. He was atrocious and why they lost in the first round.

Old 11-04-2021, 11:36 PM

1,170 posts, read 604,043 times
What are you rambling about? You are really bad at idioms, hence why I've called you Amelia Bedelia. I can imagine your proposal:

Erieguy: I want to spend the rest of my life with you
"spouse" I'd love to get married!
Erieguy: Who said anything about getting married? Show me where I said that. This is a distraction!

In short, if you calling MAF a "distraction" in regards to current Pens goaltending, that means either you didn't follow the pens off season or you don't really know what a distraction is (I have a hunch which is more accurate).

Old 11-04-2021, 11:41 PM

Quote:
What are you rambling about? You are really bad at idioms, hence why I've called you Amelia Bedelia. I can imagine your proposal:

Erieguy: I want to spend the rest of my life with you
"spouse" I'd love to get married!
Erieguy: Who said anything about getting married? Show me where I said that. This is a distraction!

In short, if you calling MAF a "distraction" in regards to current Pens goaltending, that means either you didn't follow the pens off season or you don't really know what a distraction is (I have a hunch which is more accurate).
Lol. I’m simply asking questions to what you’ve said. You brought MAF up and called him a distraction.

Why did you bring MAF up?

Why are you calling MAF a distraction?

Except I never called MAF a distraction. You brought MAF up and called him a distraction.

I appreciate your attempts to try to deflect what you’ve said, but please do post when I brought MAF up and called him a distraction?

You’re trying to defend Jarry so much that you don’t even know what you’re saying when you’ve just posted your deflection to MAF.

Old 11-05-2021, 09:25 AM

199 posts, read 85,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
You should just never reply but anything except, "thank you sir for your genius".

I am trying to keep things simple.

Hope you will go to sleep reflecting on every syllable that I wrote tonight. You lay there in bed thinking how privilaged you are to read my writings. You will feel so excited and have trouble sleeping at first and then will just realize you are reading greatness and you will sleep well, knowing you are living at the same time as someone like myself. You are honored and will sleep so well as you don't have to think much as you can just read my posts in wonder.

Take care. I am doing my duty.
“Privilaged”?

Does your genius take up so much space in your head that there’s no room for spelling acuity?

Old 11-05-2021, 06:33 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,105,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
I will go to bed laughing.
That was actually my goal. Obviously it was supposed to be great fun. You and some others know me well enough to just have fun with things. I was being more a Jeremy Clarkson than a MM. He is more funny than MM and gets paid one heck of a lot more. lol

Old 11-05-2021, 06:40 PM

Quote:
That was actually my goal. Obviously it was supposed to be great fun. You and some others know me well enough to just have fun with things. I was being more a Jeremy Clarkson than a MM. He is more funny than MM and gets paid one heck of a lot more. lol
Sure you were. Have another one, lol.

Old 11-05-2021, 06:58 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,105,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Sure you were. Have another one, lol.
Seems I should have excluded you. I am sure the....well smarter folks on here know I was having some fun. I overestimated you. Sorry. I will dumb it down more. Enjoy.

Old 11-05-2021, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Seems I should have excluded you. I am sure the....well smarter folks on here know I was having some fun. I overestimated you. Sorry. I will dumb it down more. Enjoy.
You always dumb it down the later it gets. You should really take your own advice of you not posting at night, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh