Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2022, 04:56 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
https://people.com/politics/fact-che...g-experiments/

pathetic, Fetterman, just pathetic to build a commercial around this - not even a 1/2 truth, according to seemingly reliable sources.

in that commerical, note they are using "generic" footage, too.

so let me get this straight - for birth control, these people wont lost sleep over burning out a fetus that suffers through the procedure.

but puppies?!?!?

you get the drift.....

i do not believe Fetterman wants to release 'every' violent prisoner either, as the right people have claimed. but still, in my eyes, its like Yale (Oz) vs. CCAC here, or the United States vs. Greece in basketball.
Lol at Jezebel and the vet, especially with her own words: Just a few quotes from the article to try to get that meanie Republican. No wonder it wasn’t investigated any further as there’s no proof that Oz killed puppies.

https://www.thetimes.com.ng/2022/10/...g-on-dogs/amp/

“When someone makes the choice to use an animal in a research experiment they ought to be one hundred percent dedicated to lowering any struggling that animal will enjoy,” says Dell’Orto.

“And I did not see that taking place with Oz. I noticed the other.” Dell’Orto — who says she quick raised her factors with a senior veterinarian — did not see Oz throughout the labs displaying any of the canine experiments, which she says have been straight carried out as an alternative by way of Ph.D. Students and post-doctoral fellows.

Dell’Orto says she has no private information to help on line claims that evaluation canine cried out in ache as they’ve been killed and by no means using a anesthesia.

She says every totally different lab worker, a veterinary technician whom she acknowledged by way of establish, claimed to have witnessed this, though people has been unable to get in touch with the character presupposed to be behind these claims. It is that veterinary technician’s account, says Dell’Orto, which PETA relied upon in a letter the group allegedly wrote to the USDA in 2003.

“The puppies killed within the bag had been killed with the aid of a vet tech,” not by Oz, Dell’Orto tells people, noting she does no longer recognise if the puppies have been part of an Oz-led check out or one led through one other foremost investigator. “But,” she says, “there are a whole lot of valid things he did incorrect.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2022, 05:09 PM

3,595 posts, read 3,393,123 times
veterinary technician whom she acknowledged by way of establish, claimed to have witnessed this, though people has been unable to get in touch with the character presupposed to be behind these claims.

The democrats have built scandal upon scandal based upon second hand testimony. Has any of it been verified true? Kavanagh, russian collusion the Ukraine whistle blower.

Old 10-18-2022, 05:28 PM

987 posts, read 280,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
https://people.com/politics/fact-che...g-experiments/

pathetic, Fetterman, just pathetic to build a commercial around this - not even a 1/2 truth, according to seemingly reliable sources.

in that commerical, note they are using "generic" footage, too.

so let me get this straight - for birth control, these people wont lost sleep over burning out a fetus that suffers through the procedure.

but puppies?!?!?

you get the drift.....

i do not believe Fetterman wants to release 'every' violent prisoner either, as the right people have claimed. but still, in my eyes, its like Yale (Oz) vs. CCAC here, or the United States vs. Greece in basketball.

That article just re-iterated what a complete ******* oz is for overseeing the senseless torturing of these puppies.

As for your comparison of a fetus to a puppy.....you're a psychopath if you have no problem with killing puppies but think that a fetus is somehow more sacred.

Old 10-18-2022, 05:44 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,055,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
That article just re-iterated what a complete ******* oz is for overseeing the senseless torturing of these puppies.

As for your comparison of a fetus to a puppy.....you're a psychopath if you have no problem with killing puppies but think that a fetus is somehow more sacred.

well, then im a psychopath....wait, i THINK, according to your definition.

i was the only person here who actually brought up the story about Oz' association with the lab and the dogs used in experimentation. so obviously, i do love my dogs (and cats).

what is ugly is how people claim such victimization about their right to abortion, which is basically (in most cases, one would think) convenient birth control by harmfully and violently killing a human being.

is that more sacred than puppies? yes, human life is because of our superior cognitive ability, and what potential there is to better the world. in 100 years, dogs still wont know how to drive, let alone research a cure for cancer. we love our domestic animals, but human > animal.

so having explained that, how this became "you're a psychopath if you have no problem with killing puppies but think that a fetus is somehow more sacred" is puzzling, especially coming from a smart guy like curtis. but its cool. wrong, but cool to exercise your freedom of speech.

Old 10-18-2022, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Lol.

You also have a problem with the MAGA clown jewels of the GOP running away from debates?

Herschel Walker didn’t show up to his debate with Warnock tonight
Greg Abbott didn’t show up to his 2nd debate with Beto
Marco Rubio didn’t show up to his debate
JD Vance ran outta there after Ryan trounced him
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol. Love the deflection from Fetterman not debating until after mail in voting started.

Walker wasn’t a no show. He simply declined the invitation and Warnock went against Oliver.

I’m still waiting for you to tell me why Walker didn’t do very well in his debate?

Rubio/Demings we’re supposed to debate tomorrow. Did it get canceled?

Lol at ran out. The allegations are oh so entertaining.
Must be an imposter because someone that looks exactly like Rubio is debating tonight. It helps to know which day it is

Old 10-18-2022, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Must be an imposter because someone that looks exactly like Rubio is debating tonight. It helps to know which day it is
lol, and getting his ass kicked. The ref should really stop in and give him a standing 10 count.

Old 10-18-2022, 06:35 PM

Quote:
lol, and getting his ass kicked. The ref should really stop in and give him a standing 10 count.
Hilarious, especially since you didn’t even know it was going on tonight…and wishful thinking on Demings kicking anything in regards to beating Rubio

Old 10-19-2022, 01:17 PM

85 posts, read 46,211 times
John Fetterman is not qualified to be Mayor of Pittsburgh. Look at his job performance in Braddock.

Old 10-19-2022, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burghophilia_2 View Post
Trump's hand-picked prosecutor strikes out again -- how much money wasted on chasing Trump's delusions about "spying" on his campaign?

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/1...probe-00062380

lol

Old 10-19-2022, 02:11 PM

Quote:
lol
It is funny. It’s always because Trump, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh