Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 03:12 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,854,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Don't forget the 19 terrorists...who oddly enough were ALL Muslims.

How is THAT for a coincidence?
You said most of them. As far as I know none of the terrorists are in that list. That means MOST of the Muslims who died on 9/11 were the victims in the towers.

And in that partial list, in a quick count I just did, I counted 58 Muslims. So now what were you saying about most Muslims being the one's flying the Airplanes into the buildings?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2010, 03:14 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,880,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
You said most of them. As far as I know none of the terrorists are in that list. That means MOST of the Muslims who died on 9/11 were the victims in the towers.
Sarcasm is lost on you.

Old 07-16-2010, 03:17 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,193,000 times
Quote:
It might be very interesting to get a list of names of those who flew the aircraft. A verifiable list. Maybe such a list does not exist. There has been a bit of a discrepancy and confusion about the actual identities.

Old 07-16-2010, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
It might be very interesting to get a list of names of those who flew the aircraft. A verifiable list. Maybe such a list does not exist. There has been a bit of a discrepancy and confusion about the actual identities.
Is the CIA a reputable enough source of information for you? Guess how long this took me to find. About 10 seconds.

https://www.cia.gov/news-information...timony_new.pdf

Old 07-16-2010, 03:31 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,771,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjive View Post
Of all places, why would muslim leaders want to build a mosque or whatever on the grounds of the WTC and 9/11? This reminds me of the number of airplane flights I have heard about recently where muslims are toying with passengers and the airlines.There testing you out people.
It's almost unreal to me the stance most of the white liberals in America and Europe have on the muslim religion.Defending them at any cost.

They tend to build mosques or shrines on the scene of the conquest.

Old 07-16-2010, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macrina View Post
They tend to build mosques or shrines on the scene of the conquest.
Because that makes sense. psst it's still not a Mosque.

Old 07-16-2010, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Because that makes sense. psst it's still not a Mosque.
Will you have to take your shoes off to enter?

Are women allowed in?

Can you bring a Bible in and start praying?

Old 07-16-2010, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Will you have to take your shoes off to enter?

Are women allowed in?

Can you bring a Bible in and start praying?
Well a community center normally means its open to the community. And if you read the article posted in the other thread you would realize it is just a separate room off to the side where Muslims can pray. I highly doubt anyone would be kicked out for bringing a bible in for praying but why would anyone do that in the first place? How many churches are in NYC? Unless you can provide me sources where it says women won't be allowed in this community center and shoes will have to be removed they are just silly hypothetical questions you are asking, that have no basis in the reality which is this community center. Sorry you don't want to accept that. And let me guess, this post of yours was sarcasm again huh?

Old 07-16-2010, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Well a community center normally means its open to the community. And if you read the article posted in the other thread you would realize it is just a separate room off to the side where Muslims can pray.
Why are Muslims praying in a community center?
Do Christians and Jews have rooms to pray as well?

Quote:
I highly doubt anyone would be kicked out for bringing a bible in for praying but why would anyone do that in the first place?
Why are Muslims going there to pray?

Quote:
How many churches are in NYC?
Irrelevant.

Quote:
Unless you can provide me sources where it says women won't be allowed in this community center and shoes will have to be removed they are just silly hypothetical questions you are asking, that have no basis in the reality which is this community center. Sorry you don't want to accept that. And let me guess, this post of yours was sarcasm again huh?
I thought you knew all about this community center where Muslims pray....
I guess you don't.

Old 07-16-2010, 04:02 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,193,000 times
Quote:
Is the CIA a reputable enough source of information for you? Guess how long this took me to find. About 10 seconds.

https://www.cia.gov/news-information...timony_new.pdf
Thanks for the link. Yes, the reputable CIA, an organization of high character and integrity!
Of those pictured hijackers I wonder which one had his passport conveniently flip out of his jacket upon impact, and flutter intact to the ground (thereby establishing identity) to be easily found by a government agent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies