Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 10:46 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,953,749 times

Advertisements

Explosive clarion call: 'Kill The Ground Zero Mosque' recruits w words & 9/11 images - Video
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2010, 10:50 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,578,593 times
I strongly urge each and every New Yorker to stand up AGAINST this Mosque. If I were there, I would be holding up signs and speaking out about it. This is pathetic. The Mosque is pathetic. Islam is pathetic. The fact they are building it here is pathetic.

WAKE UP PEOPLE. Seriously. I cannot believe this. How can they even think of this? Imagine if Hindus or Christians bombed some city in the Middle East and then tried to build a Temple/Church there. It would either:

a) be bombed
b) they'd all be beheaded

When you bring people of backward third world culture and mentality into the United States, guess what? That is what we will become. Just another dump of worthless third world garbage.

Old 07-15-2010, 10:54 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times
Are you saying that the lefty thread of last week was wrong. There it was said over and over that that is not to be a mosque but a meeting building that anybody can use. Anybody who is dressed properly and takes off his shoes to wash his feet before praying. Notice, I said his shoes.

How many times do some people have to see those images before he stands up against this monstrosity and all the lies that have been told about it. Last week someone mentioned that the Koran says that it is not wrong to lie to an infidel and surely they have swayed some of the more gullible infidels. Yep, the Koran says those very words and some are willing to accept the lies as truth.

Old 07-15-2010, 10:56 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I strongly urge each and every New Yorker to stand up AGAINST this Mosque. If I were there, I would be holding up signs and speaking out about it. This is pathetic. The Mosque is pathetic. Islam is pathetic. The fact they are building it here is pathetic.

WAKE UP PEOPLE. Seriously. I cannot believe this. How can they even think of this? Imagine if Hindus or Christians bombed some city in the Middle East and then tried to build a Temple/Church there. It would either:

a) be bombed
b) they'd all be beheaded

When you bring people of backward third world culture and mentality into the United States, guess what? That is what we will become. Just another dump of worthless third world garbage.
I wonder if everybody here knows how many mosques are standing in the US today. It is over 2100 and surely that is about enough for the so few Muslims that the left says are among us.

How heavy of a guard will be needed to keep that abortion standing if it is built. Maybe Bill Ayers could be talked into blowing it up.

Old 07-15-2010, 10:59 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,578,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I wonder if everybody here knows how many mosques are standing in the US today. It is over 2100 and surely that is about enough for the so few Muslims that the left says are among us.
I know what you mean. At the same time, it is important to realize that Islam is a religion and that NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE VIOLENT.

We have freedom of religion and I will fight for YOUR right or anyone's right to be a Muslim or Christian or whatnot.

The problem is that we do not punish the people who cause problems like we should. We are told it is "rude" and "offensive" and that we are "Islamophobes" if we POINT OUT THE TRUTH about this religion. Is it true Muslims can be peaceful? Yes. Is it true that Muslims are violent? Yes. We have to learn how to deal with the violent ones.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:09 PM

22,193 posts, read 19,476,372 times
I use to work in the area (about 2 blocks from the proposed site and also 2 blocks from Ground Zero), I do not have an issue with this, whether it be a mosque or just a meeting place.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:20 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,791,944 times
What's the big deal? So, is religion the problem? because a Mosque is a place of worship. The video states: "They declared war on us", well if that's true then why haven't the millions of Muslims and Arabs who live here and that have been here ever since 9/11 made any other terror attacks? I think people are really racist here especially all the liberals who actually beleive that the U.S. government had no part in September 11. They all believe every thing that the mainstream media and liberal media tells them as in this video. Kind of like how people like me get called conspiracy theorists for believing that we aren't coming out of a financial depression or recession (whatever u wanna call it) ever since 2008. Liberals honestly beleive what the media says about us coming out of a depression and they beleive that the boogie man Osama Bin Laden is out to get them...lol

Old 07-15-2010, 11:25 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,193,000 times
How much longer will America tolerate mosques?
Maybe all muslims should be required to wear on their clothing a prominent symbol (such as the half moon).

Old 07-15-2010, 11:38 PM

46,970 posts, read 26,018,521 times
Very subtle.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:40 PM

124 posts, read 558,380 times
Of all places, why would muslim leaders want to build a mosque or whatever on the grounds of the WTC and 9/11? This reminds me of the number of airplane flights I have heard about recently where muslims are toying with passengers and the airlines.There testing you out people.
It's almost unreal to me the stance most of the white liberals in America and Europe have on the muslim religion.Defending them at any cost.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies