Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 02:57 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,572,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
I doubt it. Many people still associate Duke with the Democrat party, since that's what he was when he ran for the Louisiana State Senate.

It seems to me that the Democrats are desperately trying to unload their hardcore racists onto the Tea Party.
Nice try, but no cigar.

Duke unsuccessfully ran for the Lousiana State Senate as a Democrat in Baton Rouge district in 1975. In 1979, he ran unsuccessfully as a Democrat for the 10th District Senate seat. In 1988, Duke ran unsuccessfully in the Democratic presidential primaries. December 1988 Duke changed his political affiliation from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party and won in a run off for State Representative, 81st Representative District, Suburban New Orleans, in 1989.

Old 07-25-2010, 03:04 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,897,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
When you say its people are you talikng aout me too or just....well I'll leave at that. Do you agree with duke on his points?

I don't know about you, I don't remember all your replys .

I also don't know about Dukes points and can't see the video with my slow dialup .

I do know that even the most vile of white racist haven't got a thing on minority racist .

Race card is only for weak stupid people . Duke whoever he is from what I read on this thread has some good points and bad points .

I see segregation in almost every black church in America , do you ? Why not go to a whte church,why self segregate ?

Why is being intellegent acting white in most drug infested hoods ?

Old 07-25-2010, 03:15 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,572,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
I also don't know about Dukes points and can't see the video with my slow dialup.

Duke whoever he is from what I read on this thread has some good points and bad points.
You seriously don't know who David Duke is, or what he believes or stands for, and yet you are defending him here?

Old 07-25-2010, 03:20 PM

18,420 posts, read 19,036,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
I doubt it. Many people still associate Duke with the Democrat party, since that's what he was when he ran for the Louisiana State Senate.

It seems to me that the Democrats are desperately trying to unload their hardcore racists onto the Tea Party.

david duke is associated with KKK, most rational people don't give him another thought besides that.

Old 07-25-2010, 03:31 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,535,448 times
Quote:
I don't know about you, I don't remember all your replys .

I also don't know about Dukes points and can't see the video with my slow dialup .

I do know that even the most vile of white racist haven't got a thing on minority racist .

Race card is only for weak stupid people . Duke whoever he is from what I read on this thread has some good points and bad points .

I see segregation in almost every black church in America , do you ? Why not go to a whte church,why self segregate ?

Why is being intellegent acting white in most drug infested hoods ?
You know, I dont judge whites by trailer parks or rural slums so why do you judge me by drug infested hoods

Old 07-25-2010, 05:56 PM

640 posts, read 388,385 times
Quote:
Duke needs to also know that it was the whites who fell for the slavery thing from the black masters . So white founders are just as quilty as the blacks .

But take into account the blacks still enslave their people in Africa while whites abolished slavery a couple hunded years ago .

Some nations have seperate states or canons for different cultures or races .

This multiculture, diversity thing is not working for us and thats a fact ! Not because whites haven't bent over backwards to repay for something both races did a few hundred years ago . It will never end !

No amount of restitution will ever satisfy some blacks . And no amount of whites will ever be able to pay an endless debt that keeps building from blacks, indians and all other anti-white tribes or cultures .
No doubt, a Duke follower.

Old 07-25-2010, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
And clinton said he only joined so he could get elected....so what?

Is it ok to just say whatever will get you elected? Did he really say that just to get elected? Or was the letter that he wrote several years later stating the klan was absolutely necessary his true feelings? It wasn't just a fad he had for a few months during the election cycle. He held those beliefs for years and years. And clinton said it was ok....because he only said it to get elected.

Like it or not...that's the history of the democrat party, and apparently what it stands for today--racism.

We're talking about David Duke here and HIS endorsement of the Tea Party. We're not talking about Robert Byrd or Clinton, thank you.

Old 07-25-2010, 06:03 PM

Quote:
I could care less about due or any of the millions of racist who voted for or hung around obama .

Duke would have to do some catching up to even get close to Farracon or the million man racisrt march .

PC isn't working , never did . The appeasing fools will soon find this out when they have lost their nation and they live in a third world ghetto. Both blacks and whites .
are all the white nationalist web sites shut down today?

Old 07-25-2010, 06:08 PM

Quote:
The whole world is ' racist ' . The word is used too often . Many nations don't allow you to own land unless your a national or 'native born'.

How many arab nations do you see with high minoritiy populations ? How about korean, japanese ?

Only America uses racism as club against its people .
getta grip. You may not realize it but the "image" of the white nationalist today is not that of a redneck, ignorant hillbilly.......you're wearing thin.

Old 07-25-2010, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Nice try, but no cigar.

Duke unsuccessfully ran for the Lousiana State Senate as a Democrat in Baton Rouge district in 1975. In 1979, he ran unsuccessfully as a Democrat for the 10th District Senate seat. In 1988, Duke ran unsuccessfully in the Democratic presidential primaries. December 1988 Duke changed his political affiliation from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party and won in a run off for State Representative, 81st Representative District, Suburban New Orleans, in 1989.
Thanks for the facts!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies