Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2010, 04:52 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,082,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
ahhh, gender bias, too, I see.
so saying a woman is a woman is bias?.. you are too funny sometimes.

Old 07-27-2010, 05:06 AM

640 posts, read 388,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yes I have. You simply refuse to believe it.
CPM Advertising - Top Bits
Although this is off topic..........how do you know stormfront is a CPM network as opposed to CPA or CPC?

From your link:

"While CPA (cost per action) and CPC (cost per click) ad networks offer advertising campaigns based upon specific actions such as clicking on an ad to view a web site, filling out a form or purchasing a product, CPM are specifically targeted at advertisers that want others to view their advertisement. In CPM ad networks, advertisers pay for the amount of traffic that simply views a web page with an advertisement or a pop up or pop under ad."

Old 07-27-2010, 05:10 AM

640 posts, read 388,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
so saying a woman is a woman is bias?.. you are too funny sometimes.
No.....however, we all understood your post ............Btw, can you disprove anything she wrote about?

Old 07-27-2010, 05:40 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,281,068 times
Quote:
Unfortunately you seem to be ill-informed. Lots of people pay attention to that "clown." The white nationalist web site from which he speakes to white nationalists all over the country is located in your "neck of the woods" down there, West Palm Beach. The son of the owner of that web site is active in politics in West Palm Beach and was successful in an election to a Republican position.

I would have thought you might have noticed that the NAACP was saying in their message to the Tea Parties that the Tea Parties have white supremacists in their organizations, and named Council of Conservative Citizens, David Duke, and stormfront. Yes, the President of the NAACP used that dreaded label, "white supremacists." The Tea Party has not publicly come out and stated that they do not want the support or endorsement of David Duke nor members of the stormfront web site, which will certainly lead people to believe that the Tea Parties do, in fact, have white racist members. What would you say if David Duke put out a video in support of the Democratic Party, if the Democratic Party just ignored the video? I don't have to think very long to come up with and idea of what you and other cerservatives might have to say.

Having the support of white supremacists as well as having them at many of the large Tea Party rallies around the country could very well explain the racist signs when have been seen and photographed repeatedly.
I think if you don't make a big deal out of it, he will go away.

Old 07-27-2010, 05:44 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,281,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
So is it official now that the Tea Party is a white racist party?

Certainly looks that way to me.
I believe you are making a claim you can't prove. Why are you calling them racist, lets hear the proof!

Old 07-27-2010, 06:02 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,082,794 times
Quote:
No.....however, we all understood your post ............Btw, can you disprove anything she wrote about?
Just as the post in reference, you are trying to make bias when there is none. She is making claims of racism where there is no proof of racism. You ask me if I can disprove anything she wrote about, yet she cant prove what she wrote about. She is taking where states have enforced laws, and made claims that by enforcing state laws it is racism.

Take the example of the Florida Purge list. Florida state law is that these convicted felons do not have the right to vote. These votes were illegal, so therefore by law, they should be removed. She claims that removing illegal votes is racist. Sorry, but that is called upholding the law.

Old 07-27-2010, 06:30 AM

1,062 posts, read 1,128,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvande55 View Post
David Duke sounds like a nutjob, no surprise. Speaking out against diversity and then attacking the Jews like Louis Farrakhan. The Tea Party should disavow his views. I know the late Democrat Robert Byrd was a Klansman too, but he eventually renounced that.
If a person who hates Gays speaks to the tea party , do the disavow them ? Then People who have been abducted by men from the moon who hate men from mars? Its not the tea partys buisness , they are not the Klan . Byrd and Duke are the Klan.

Old 07-27-2010, 06:55 AM

1,062 posts, read 1,128,308 times
Quote:
I completely and totally disagree with you about south florida having been turned into a slum. When was the last time you were there? I recently vacationed in Miami. I saw some enormously beautiful places while there, ate in great restaurants, and enjoyed the view on Ocean Drive.

You seem to be enormously paranoid about Obama. Relax. He's not even a "leftie".....as you guys like to call we liberals. He's moderate. The people posting on this board twist every word, every expression on his face, every movement he makes in to the most outrageous interpretations.

Are you a participant in tea party activities and what do you think of David Duke throwing his support behind the tea party? Do you think the tea party should come out publicly and reject support from a White Nationalist like Duke?
NYT: On McCain, Obama and a Hamas link - Politics - The New York Times - msnbc.com
The McCain-Obama dispute about Hamas began last month, after Ahmed Yousef, a political adviser to the group’s leadership in Gaza, made complimentary remarks about Mr. Obama in an interview with WABC radio in New York. After initially complaining that “everybody tries to sound like he is a friend of Israel” when out on the campaign trail, including Mr. Obama, Mr. Yousef shifted tone.
“We like Mr. Obama,” Mr. Yousef said, “and we hope that he will win the election.”
Are you a participant in hope and change party activities and what do you think of HAMAS throwing his support behind Obama?

Old 07-27-2010, 06:59 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
I believe you are making a claim you can't prove. Why are you calling them racist, lets hear the proof!
If they do not denounce the endorsement of David Duke in the Strongest possible terms, they will be tarred with the same brush in the minds of anyone who cares about it.

Silence implies consent and agreement.

The "proof" lies with whatever action the TP takes.

Old 07-27-2010, 07:02 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
If a person who hates Gays speaks to the tea party , do the disavow them ? Then People who have been abducted by men from the moon who hate men from mars? Its not the tea partys buisness , they are not the Klan . Byrd and Duke are the Klan.
Byrd was a member of the klan sixty years ago.

Since then he renounced them, denounced them, and made multiple apologies for his involvement with them.

When can we expect the same to be forthcoming from Duke?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies