Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2010, 08:34 AM

640 posts, read 388,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
It won't matter. The dems had Byrd and they have the NBPP and your favorite, King Shabazz along with all the other racist minority groups. What's the matter? You don't like equality?
Let's see. When did the Democratic Party have the NBPP attending any national political rallies, or even small-town political rallies, carrying racist signs? I just can't remember that.

The issue here is the "image" of the Tea Parties. If they don't like the image of being white racists, then it might be a good idea to publicly make it clear that they do not want an endorsement or the support of the well known white supremacist, David Duke, and that they do not want other white supremacists involved in their movement.

Public DISTANCING from white racist organizations is required unless the Tea Parties don't care how they are perceived by the rest of the country.

Old 07-27-2010, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Of course unlike you I am not a white supremacist so of course I am not a supporter of Duke. I think it would be counter productive to be in support of someone that is/was a member of an organization that believes in the lynching of my family.
Finally, common sense, and not revisionist history. lol

So, do you think that the Tea Party is a white racist organization? Do you think the Tea Party should publicly make it clear that it does not accept the support/endorsement by David Duke and that white racists are not welcome in the Tea Party?

Old 07-27-2010, 08:43 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
How many advertisers are there on stormfront who pay for the CPM ads?
It's SOP for high traffic websites to contain at least some CPM ads. It's a profitable business decision. Sounds like you visit stormfront's site a lot, what with all the posting about it you do. Stormfront can thank you for your financial support.

Old 07-27-2010, 08:47 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,082,794 times
Quote:
Finally, common sense, and not revisionist history. lol

So, do you think that the Tea Party is a white racist organization? Do you think the Tea Party should publicly make it clear that it does not accept the support/endorsement by David Duke and that white racists are not welcome in the Tea Party?
Of course the Tea Party isnt a white racist organization. The racists are the ones making the claim that it is.

No the tea party should not have to publicly denounce every single racist that says they support the tea party. The tea party has made it clear many times over that they do not support racism.

Just because a racist supports a movement doesnt mean the movement supports the racist.

The New Black Panther Party supports the Democrats. Does that mean that the Democrats support this racist party? Should the Democrats come out and denounce every single racist that supports them?

Old 07-27-2010, 08:50 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,461,752 times
Quote:
Let's see. When did the Democratic Party have the NBPP attending any national political rallies, or even small-town political rallies, carrying racist signs? I just can't remember that.

The issue here is the "image" of the Tea Parties. If they don't like the image of being white racists, then it might be a good idea to publicly make it clear that they do not want an endorsement or the support of the well known white supremacist, David Duke, and that they do not want other white supremacists involved in their movement.

Public DISTANCING from white racist organizations is required unless the Tea Parties don't care how they are perceived by the rest of the country.
Uh huh......

Quote:
if the Tea Party wants to give the impression that it is a white racist organization, that's also their choice........
The Tea Party doesn't give that impression. Just ask these candidates:
Does the Tea Party support any black candidates?

...and look at the Tea Party's political party identity stats:
Tea Party: 4 in 10 are Dems, Independents, Survey Says - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

...and demographics:
Tea Partiers Are Fairly Mainstream in Their Demographics

You're trying to make something stick that just isn't so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It's SOP for high traffic websites to contain at least some CPM ads. It's a profitable business decision. Sounds like you visit stormfront's site a lot, what with all the posting about it you do. Stormfront can thank you for your financial support.
I suppose all sites I visit using that "CPM" network can thank me for my support. So you admit that you don't know whether or not stormfront uses CPM ads on their guest site........."SOP" is not proof. Why don't you go over there and ask them?

Are there ads on CD?

Old 07-27-2010, 08:52 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,461,752 times
Quote:
I suppose all sites I visit using that "CPM" network can thank me for my support. So you admit that you don't know whether or not stormfront uses CPM ads on their guest site........."SOP" is not proof. Are there ads on CD?
There are a ton of ads that you lefties hate right here on CD. Seeds, gold, etc.

Old 07-27-2010, 08:53 AM

Quote:
I suppose all sites I visit using that "CPM" network can thank me for my support.
Yep, any site that hosts any CPM ads, including stormfront.

Old 07-27-2010, 08:53 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
I answered , DUKE AND BYRD ARE THE KLAN . Care to read AGAIN.
The tea party has nothing to do with them . The black panthers are free to go to a tea party , if they would like . They like freedom , they could like and support it.

You wanting the tea party to be racist is your problem , it does not make it so.
Why should Duke apologize , he is a racist .
As is anyone who defends him.

By not denouncing Duke, the Tea Party is in essence saying that they agree with his philosophy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies