Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2010, 10:13 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,897,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Herman View Post
David Duke is trying to wake up Americans to the fact their country is being controlled by a small percentage of Jewish and pro Jewish lobbyist, especially the foreign policy. I think that is a bigger cause then anything he could have done in the past, it is not like the guy has ever killed anyone or molested a child. He wants to cut off all military and financial aide to Israel, which makes sense, it would increase our standing in the middle east 10 fold overnight.

Anti Israel is not a good thing . We need to have an ally in the middle east, jews don't run the world, lots of other elites besides them who prop them up ,especially arabs .
Want to stop terror , get out of the middle east and if they bother any civilized people blow em up ! To hell with islam supporting fools , they as bad as other radicals .

Old 07-26-2010, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
So then if you were a tea party member you would be okay with public support for the tea party from David Duke?

2 reasons I left the tea party ! One was they suppot illegals and 2 they are too divided , like this messed up nation .

Somebody is the scapegoat and somebody is the decoy . Sometimes you can be your own worse enemy and not even know it . Like me on this website speaking my mind .

Old 07-26-2010, 10:20 PM

640 posts, read 388,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
I'm no white supreme but if anything can turn you into one it's south florida ! What a wasted place it has become . From a beuatiful paradise to a slum in a matter of several decades of swimmers invading it and taking over. Now they are complaining about the somalians [ possibly part of obamas own military he said he wants ], LOL I love it !
I completely and totally disagree with you about south florida having been turned into a slum. When was the last time you were there? I recently vacationed in Miami. I saw some enormously beautiful places while there, ate in great restaurants, and enjoyed the view on Ocean Drive.

You seem to be enormously paranoid about Obama. Relax. He's not even a "leftie".....as you guys like to call we liberals. He's moderate. The people posting on this board twist every word, every expression on his face, every movement he makes in to the most outrageous interpretations.

Are you a participant in tea party activities and what do you think of David Duke throwing his support behind the tea party? Do you think the tea party should come out publicly and reject support from a White Nationalist like Duke?

Old 07-26-2010, 10:36 PM

Quote:
I completely and totally disagree with you about south florida having been turned into a slum. When was the last time you were there? I recently vacationed in Miami. I saw some enormously beautiful places while there, ate in great restaurants, and enjoyed the view on Ocean Drive.

You seem to be enormously paranoid about Obama. Relax. He's not even a "leftie".....as you guys like to call we liberals. He's moderate. The people posting on this board twist every word, every expression on his face, every movement he makes in to the most outrageous interpretations.

Are you a participant in tea party activities and what do you think of David Duke throwing his support behind the tea party? Do you think the tea party should come out publicly and reject support from a White Nationalist like Duke?

Maybe it's beautiful if your from Haiti or Somalia, otherwise it stinks,imo. I was there in 1996 . Most don't even speak english but to some thats ok, not me . The place is a ghetto maybe a couple places where rich drug dealers live are ok, don't know .

Old 07-26-2010, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Maybe it's beautiful if your from Haiti or Somalia, otherwise it stinks,imo. I was there in 1996 . Most don't even speak english but to some thats ok, not me . The place is a ghetto maybe a couple places where rich drug dealers live are ok, don't know .
Yeah, right. That's why it's a favorite destination for the rich and famous.

It's nice to be in a city where there is diversity of languages.

And how is it again that Miami or South Florida relates to David Duke, other than stormfront web site has its offices in West Palm Beach?

Old 07-27-2010, 12:01 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
I read "David Duke talking points" on cd almost every day.
Hmmm... the only one I see quoting David Duke is you.

Quote:
Yep, I read stormfront from time to time.
You generate advertising revenue for stormfront by visiting their website.

Old 07-27-2010, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Hmmm... the only one I see quoting David Duke is you.

You generate advertising revenue for stormfront by visiting their website.
You know, it's good to keep your friends close, and better to keep your enemies even closer so you know what they're up to.

You realize, don't you, that you cannot make something true by simply stating it over and over and over if it's not true? You've provided no proof whatsoever regarding generating revenue, etc.

Old 07-27-2010, 12:25 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
You realize, don't you, that you cannot make something true by simply stating it over and over and over if it's not true? You've provided no proof whatsoever regarding generating revenue, etc.
Yes I have. You simply refuse to believe it.
CPM Advertising - Top Bits

Old 07-27-2010, 04:22 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,082,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
I just about gagged in my chair......
Really now???

FindLaw's Writ - Colb: Racially-Based Suppression of the African-American Vote

parts of it.........

In 1981's "model" effort, the Republican National Committee and the New Jersey Republican State Committee engaged in "widespread challenging of individual voters and an Election Day presence at African American and Latino precincts featuring armed guards and dire warnings of criminal penalties for voting offenses."

More recently, armed plainclothes officers from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement went to the homes of elderly black voters to investigate the March 2003 mayoral election. And in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, "five Republican poll watchers - including two staff members of Senator Tim Hutchinson's office - allegedly focused exclusively on African Americans, asking them for identification and taking photographs during the first day of early voting."

Perhaps the most famous recent example of racially-based vote suppression in the United States took place during the presidential election of 2000. The State of Florida ordered implementation of a purge list to remove voters from the rolls. The purge disenfranchised thousands of eligible voters - primarily African Americans. These citizens were prevented from casting ballots through their largely erroneous - and humiliating - classification as convicted felons.

and all this by a racist liberal woman quoting a "report" from the NAACP...

Old 07-27-2010, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
and all this by a racist liberal woman quoting a "report" from the NAACP...
ahhh, gender bias, too, I see. Can you disprove any of the claims made by the NAACP report? Any facts to contradict what was reported? Can you disrove any of the information in the article?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies