Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2010, 09:37 PM

382 posts, read 303,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
Nahhh. I'm one of those evil liberals. I think diversity is a great thing.
Lol ok.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:38 PM

640 posts, read 388,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Herman View Post
Yeah, why not?
are you an active participant in tea party political activities?

Old 07-26-2010, 09:39 PM

I know all this Nitsua. Yes Duke is a large part of it but he is only a member he isn't an Admin nor is he a moderator. David and Don have known each other since the 70's. Also yes Don is married to Chloe Black who is David's ex wife.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHoss14 View Post
I know all this Nitsua. Yes Duke is a large part of it but he is only a member he isn't an Admin nor is he a moderator. David and Don have known each other since the 70's. Also yes Don is married to Chloe Black who is David's ex wife.
I haven't read at that site enough to know who is in Admin there. And I would suppose the mods there would have user names that don't reveal their real-world identity, like here?

I think David Duke is pretty representative of what members of stormfront believe; am I correct about that?

Old 07-26-2010, 09:52 PM

Quote:
I haven't read at that site enough to know who is in Admin there. And I would suppose the mods there would have user names that don't reveal their real-world identity, like here?

I think David Duke is pretty representative of what members of stormfront believe; am I correct about that?
No none of them do as far as I know. Well at SF there is a wide variety of people yes some are WS some are NS some are WN some are just separatist and some are just plain ole proud white people that want some where to vent time to time. Duke is what I call a White Nationalist and yes I would say he represents SF. They have changed a lot of things over there. Banned swastikas and klan emblems,banned using racial curse words,its turned into more of a racially aware republican forum instead of a white nationalist one in my opinion.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
No none of them do as far as I know. Well at SF there is a wide variety of people yes some are WS some are NS some are WN some are just separatist and some are just plain ole proud white people that want some where to vent time to time. Duke is what I call a White Nationalist and yes I would say he represents SF. They have changed a lot of things over there. Banned swastikas and klan emblems,banned using racial curse words,its turned into more of a racially aware republican forum instead of a white nationalist one in my opinion.
I've read that over the years there has been great effort put into changing the image from that of the KKK, redneck hillbilly in overalls, to the more sophisticated community leader and "regular" citizen activity in his/her commuity. Seems like that strategy has worked.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:01 PM

Yeah it certainly does seem like it has worked. What I seem to already have understood and what Duke will eventually is it doesn't matter what you change people will still remember you from your klan days and the rhetoric of back then and of boycotting the chicago 7 dressed in a nazi uniform. As much as he wants to be main stream it won't happen. He ought to just embrace that and run with it.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Yeah it certainly does seem like it has worked. What I seem to already have understood and what Duke will eventually is it doesn't matter what you change people will still remember you from your klan days and the rhetoric of back then and of boycotting the chicago 7 dressed in a nazi uniform. As much as he wants to be main stream it won't happen. He ought to just embrace that and run with it.
And even though the tea party won't openly and publicly "reject" Duke, they will never openly and publicly embrace him. They want it "both" ways, imo. They want the support he can bring them, and most likely agree with most of what he says, but only in the "closet."

Old 07-26-2010, 10:08 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,897,155 times
Quote:
stormfront web site is located in the district where West is running for office. lol lot of white supremacists in south florida.

I'm no white supreme but if anything can turn you into one it's south florida ! What a wasted place it has become . From a beuatiful paradise to a slum in a matter of several decades of swimmers invading it and taking over. Now they are complaining about the somalians [ possibly part of obamas own military he said he wants ], LOL I love it !

Old 07-26-2010, 10:12 PM

615 posts, read 545,591 times
Quote:
are you an active participant in tea party political activities?
No, I don't support any party at the moment, and I don't see that changing in the near future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies