Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2010, 09:18 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
You're deflecting, but.........we've already been through that "Tea Party: 4 in 10 are Dems" in a thread put up by scarlet ohara.........the reality is that the article said 4 in 10 Tea Party folks are Democrats AND Independents.
Ummm... Isn't that EXACTLY what the link I posted says? Let's review...
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The Tea Party doesn't give that impression. Just ask these candidates:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/1031518-does-tea-party-support-any-black.html

...and look at the Tea Party's political party identity stats:
Tea Party: 4 in 10 are Dems, Independents, Survey Says - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

...and demographics:
Tea Partiers Are Fairly Mainstream in Their Demographics

You're trying to make something stick that just isn't so.
Why, yes it does!

Quote:
You're being misleading.
No. That would be you.
Quote:
How many black candidates out of the total number of black candidates running for office in the country would the Tea Party be "supporting"?
Any candidate that supports smaller government, less deficit spending, reducing the national debt, and adhering to the U.S. Constitution. That's pretty clear, so why don't you know that by now?
Apparently, it's because you like hanging out at stormfront better than learning about the Tea Party and their basic beliefs.

Listen to Cedra Crenshaw to get a better understanding of Tea Party beliefs:

YouTube - Cedra Crenshaw at 2010 Will County Tax Day rally

Old 07-27-2010, 09:20 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,082,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I grew up with a klansman for a step-grandfather. His robe hung in my great-grandmother's closet.

I have seen up close and personal the effects of race hatred. If anyone chooses to be consumed by such hatred, I can only feel sorry for them.

If the Tea Party chooses to be involved with David Duke, they will be known as a racist organization, regardless of the actions of any other group anywhere on the planet.

Diluting the thread with deflections and bad examples doesn't change that fact.
And if the Dems choose to be involved with racists, they will be known as a racist group.

At least by you explaining that your step grandfather was a klansman, explains to me why you are so racist.

You can continue to hate those of us with darker color skin then you, just because we are not white, but we will not hate you for it, we will feel sorry for you.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:21 AM

Quote:
No, no. The NBPP has not come out with a video endorsing/supporting the Democratic Party.........not that I've seen. The NBPP didn't show up at the DNC convention with black racist signs parading them around all over TV.

You are really way out there with these comparisons.
Oh so the NBPP intimidating and threatening voters to vote for Obama who is a Dem isnt supporting the Dems?

Sometimes you are too funny.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:27 AM

640 posts, read 388,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Of course the Tea Party isnt a white racist organization. The racists are the ones making the claim that it is.

No the tea party should not have to publicly denounce every single racist that says they support the tea party. The tea party has made it clear many times over that they do not support racism.

Just because a racist supports a movement doesnt mean the movement supports the racist.

The New Black Panther Party supports the Democrats. Does that mean that the Democrats support this racist party? Should the Democrats come out and denounce every single racist that supports them?
David Duke is not just "another" white racist. He's a known public figure, he is a former REPUBLICAN member of the House of Representatives in LA, he "teaches" and travels far and wide spreading his message of white supremacy, and he is a very well-know member of stormfront as one of the leaders of white nationalists.

When a NBPP leader comes out with a video to the Democratic Party endorsing them and supporting them, then I would totally expect the chairman of the DNC and other Democratic leaders to make public statements rejecting that support. And, you know, for the life of me I just can't remember when any "leader" of the NBPP was a well known former Republican member of any state legislature. Hmmm. Can't even remember when a member of the NBPP was an unknown former Republican member of any state legislature.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Oh so the NBPP intimidating and threatening voters to vote for Obama who is a Dem isnt supporting the Dems?

Sometimes you are too funny.
Actually, you are just "too funny"......

Old 07-27-2010, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Actually, you are just "too funny"......
Yes we know that you don't like black people disagreeing with you. You still think we should do and think what you tell us.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:36 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
You can continue to hate those of us with darker color skin then you, just because we are not white, but we will not hate you for it, we will feel sorry for you.
?

Old 07-27-2010, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
?
pretty simple.. you support racists, so, you must be racist. no problems, just because you hate us for being black, we don't hate you.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:38 AM

Quote:
And if the Dems choose to be involved with racists, they will be known as a racist group.

At least by you explaining that your step grandfather was a klansman, explains to me why you are so racist.

Last paragraph.......are you accusing cuebald of hating people "with darker color skin then (sic)" than his??? Now where do you get that impression? Is that a personal attack? An accusation based on NOTHING? Get a grip. You're getting confused and screwing up your revisionist history routine.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:41 AM

Quote:
pretty simple.. you support racists, so, you must be racist. no problems, just because you hate us for being black, we don't hate you.
You need to start defining "what kind" of "racist" you're talking about. A white racist, a black racist, a white supremacist, a white nationalist?.........you're getting yourself confused` And you long ago lost everybody else.

btw, obviously this thread is not about the "intelligence level" of the average tea party member. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies