Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think Glenn Beck is
a patriotic American fighting the good fight. 84 40.98%
just your standard paranoid. 14 6.83%
a jackass. 40 19.51%
batsh*t crazy. 67 32.68%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 10:14 PM

240 posts, read 443,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadRefugee View Post
There is nothing righteous about Beck.

I'm really shocked that so many people actually think Beck is some kind of angel trying to expose the evils of the world. That's really far off.
Wouldn't one need to be either an angel or possibly a devil themselves in order to truely identify another as an angel or not? Excuse me for a moment for using logic but I'm just thinking as I read!

Old 11-28-2010, 12:07 AM

161 posts, read 141,633 times
I seriously think he's an in the closet homosexual. Also, I don't trust any grown man that can cry on demand.

Old 11-28-2010, 12:52 AM

24,511 posts, read 33,325,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetMePost View Post
I seriously think he's an in the closet homosexual. Also, I don't trust any grown man that can cry on demand.
I thought there was nothing wrong with homosexuals and homosexuality? That is what some people say when homosexual "marriage" is discussed.

Old 11-28-2010, 01:06 AM

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I just think he is one. It's not that uncommon to see a guy that's a staunch homophobe turn out to be a homosexual.

Old 11-28-2010, 03:16 AM

Quote:
I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I just think he is one. It's not that uncommon to see a guy that's a staunch homophobe turn out to be a homosexual.
Whatever he is, I doubt he is "afraid" of homosexuals. Disagreeing with their sexual orientation, most likely, afraid? No.

Old 11-28-2010, 03:29 AM

I think you read too much into the literal meaning of 'phobe.' People use the term homophobe to describe a lot of people that go out of their way to criticize, hate on or wish to marginalize homosexuals. I wasn't trying to use it in the sense that he scared or afraid of them.

Old 11-28-2010, 03:34 AM

Quote:
I think you read too much into the literal meaning of 'phobe.' People use the term homophobe to describe a lot of people that go out of their way to criticize, hate on or wish to marginalize homosexuals. I wasn't trying to use it in the sense that he scared or afraid of them.
"Phobe" means a fear of. Beck has not shown that. Criticizing does not necessarily mean hate or a fear of homosexuals.
And what about the "heterophobes" out there?

Old 11-28-2010, 05:26 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,816,616 times
Quote:
I wouldn't doubt it. Beck and Boehner cry more than any men i've ever seen in politics. Maybe they get manicures and spray tans together?

Old 11-28-2010, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I wouldn't doubt it. Beck and Boehner cry more than any men i've ever seen in politics. Maybe they get manicures and spray tans together?
A man crying is a sign he is a homosexual?

What if Beck and Boehner get manicures and spray tans together? Should it be illegal? They are not free to do so?

Old 11-28-2010, 03:40 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,326,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brien51 View Post
He does a good job at presenting educational facts in US history. It doesn't matter what I think of the man personally but he has his US history down. He also is excellent at calling out the George Soros crowd and has proved beyond a doubt that Soros contributes millions and millions to radical left causes. I agree with some of the Soros agenda, like legalizing drugs, but I vehemently disagree with this business of one world government he has promted in his books. Soros is scared of GB and has threatened him with every known threat to a media outlet but it isn't working. FNC continues to grow in viewership because of people like GB who present the facts and wait for the rebuttal that never comes.

Hmmmmmm I wonder why?

Don't like GB, turn the channel or support Jay Rockefeller who is callling for government censorship of FNC. Absoultely totalitarian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUcNn3pwyqI

No thanks Jay....Take your totalitarian ideas and stuff them up Soros's analpore.
Soros is the left version of Murduch, they are both fighting to destroy America through its own stupidity and getting richer in the mean time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies