Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2011, 11:32 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perlier View Post
Good questions. Another thought is could someone have USED that kid in order to accomplish THEIR political agenda? whatever that may be? Mentally disturbed people are often very easy to manipulate, especially if they are very paranoid.
Well, we have the Beltway Snipers, two evil, murderous minds that think alike, but this just strikes me as not the same at all.

Old 01-08-2011, 11:33 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,442,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perlier View Post
Good questions. Another thought is could someone have USED that kid in order to accomplish THEIR political agenda? whatever that may be? Mentally disturbed people are often very easy to manipulate, especially if they are very paranoid.

That was my thought when I heard about another shooter and he was supposedly in his 50's. Brain washed to carry out this.

Old 01-08-2011, 11:33 PM

2,095 posts, read 2,582,589 times
Do any of you remember a few months ago when this guy took hostages at the headquarters of the Discovery channel? I remeber all the left wing hate blogs were trying so hard to find someway to tie the guy to the Tea Party or prove he was a right winger. It turned out in the end that he was a far left environmentalist nut job. I have a feeling this situation is going to turn out the same way. When the police dig into this guy's history, a clearer picture of his extreme left wing beliefs will be revealed.

Old 01-08-2011, 11:34 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,550,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
Do any of you remember a few months ago when this guy took hostages at the headquarters of the Discovery channel? I remeber all the left wing hate blogs were trying so hard to find someway to tie the guy to the Tea Party or prove he was a right winger. It turned out in the end that he was a far left environmentalist nut job. I have a feeling this situation is going to turn out teh same way. Whe the police dig into this guy's history, a clearer picture of his extreme left wing beliefs will be revealed.

Yep....she was a "blue dog".

Old 01-08-2011, 11:35 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
Do any of you remember a few months ago when this guy took hostages at the headquarters of the Discovery channel? I remeber all the left wing hate blogs were trying so hard to find someway to tie the guy to the Tea Party or prove he was a right winger. It turned out in the end that he was a far left environmentalist nut job. I have a feeling this situation is going to turn out teh same way. Whe the police dig into this guy's history, a clearer picture of his extreme left wing beliefs will be revealed.
Being that he was a far left nut job, notice how the media did not play it up the way they would have and they way they are trying to do here if the guy had been a RWer.

Old 01-08-2011, 11:39 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,964,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Being that he was a far left nut job, notice how the media did not play it up the way they would have and they way they are trying to do here if the guy had been a RWer.
Nope, I didn't notice that... but I'm sure the right-wingers here were quick to jump on that bandwagon!! You can bet if the tables were turned, we'd be hearing the same exact arguments (just flipped around) about today's tragedy. So get off the high horse, because I imagine you too would be shouting "crazy lefties!!" if a Republican were shot. So silly, all of it.

Old 01-08-2011, 11:40 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,029,970 times
After seeing his youtube posts, I really think this guy was disturbed. Did anyone even understand that whole BCE/ADE nonsense? The way he jumped around, that he thought the gov't was employed in mind control, the sleepwalking bit. Would be curious to see what someone trained in abnormal psychiatry thought of these ramblings.

Old 01-08-2011, 11:41 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,285,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Oh, of course he was nuts!! But even nuts can have motivations behind their actions... twisted and wrong as they might be. One more time - I don't know his motivations, so I am NOT speculating on anything specific.
I read the turd's writings on You Tube. He must of been a big pot smoker, not just a little one because he sounded way confused. He was messed up.
He thought he could do mind control, thought everyone else was illiterate, yet he dropped out of college with his drug.
He didn't have an excuse, he made one up. He was a nut job.

Old 01-08-2011, 11:48 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,506,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
After seeing his youtube posts, I really think this guy was disturbed. Did anyone even understand that whole BCE/ADE nonsense? The way he jumped around, that he thought the gov't was employed in mind control, the sleepwalking bit. Would be curious to see what someone trained in abnormal psychiatry thought of these ramblings.
Yeah, his thinking was really disorganized. It's sad.

Old 01-08-2011, 11:49 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,960,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
He thought he could do mind control, thought everyone else was illiterate, yet he dropped out of college with his drug.
He was kicked out. Nobody wanted to sit near him. He was scary & too erratic with odd outbursts. He made a disturbing video for a class project that the teacher passed on to the campus police & principal. His parents were called in and he wasn't allowed back until he had a psych evaluation. He didn't get one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies