Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 03:11 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Hawaii? You really think it's real? Have you ever been there?
I'd LOVE to visit Hawaii sometime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 03:14 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odinloki1 View Post
He didn't force anything. He just whined like a 5 year old until he got his way. Just like any conservative........
So, are you saying if I whine like a 5 year old we will
end all our overseas wars.

I'll remember that.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:14 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
Now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate, I fully expect the loony right wing to demand that he submit a sample of his DNA (preferably from his semen) so they can check whether he is actually a Homo sapiens and not a creature from outer space. He is not qualified to be POTUS until he presents such evidence!
considering the fact that the birther movement was started by a DEMOCRAT, it seems to me that the right is not the problem.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:15 PM

3,127 posts, read 7,629,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
There should be a 3rd option of : uncertain, waiting for official verification.
I actually thought about that, but it was later after I posted the poll.

956 posts, read 1,114,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
So, are you ready to move on?
You posed the wrong question my friend. What you should be asking is whether these freaks are ready to reveal the ulterior motive behind their obsession with Barack Obama. His grades, his birth certificate, his religion, his "racist views" against whites, yadda yadda. They are not fooling anyone... except for those who think from the same close-minded narrative.

15,852 posts, read 35,135,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTwizter View Post
It only took him 2 years to release it, enough time to fabricate a real good one, so do you believe it's real?

Also, what took him so long, since he was supposed to be so "transparent"?
Of course it is real. I think what you are asking is.... "Is it authentic?"

That is the question, isn't it?

After all, it's the GOVERNMENT that issues birth certificates. I would imagine that if he wanted to, he could produce an authentic birth certificate that says his mother was Minnie Mouse if he wanted to.

Every department of vital statistics FILES these documents in books with "book and page numbers" (at least all the ones I've seen personally do), so it would be most interesting to see document that was filed in the appropriate book and page. That would determine if it was created on August 8, 1961 or considerably later (like last week, for instance.)

20yrsinBranson

446 posts, read 649,442 times
Quote:
Now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate, I fully expect the loony right wing to demand that he submit a sample of his DNA (preferably from his semen) so they can check whether he is actually a Homo sapiens and not a creature from outer space. He is not qualified to be POTUS until he presents such evidence!
Yuppers. Let's see some of that DNA to make sure he is not a Twonkie from Twonkus 3 in human clothing!

Old 04-27-2011, 03:16 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Now now, the Constitution says nothing about a POTUS's species or ancestry

Old 04-27-2011, 03:16 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,023,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Floyd View Post
And are we to believe we get that in our mainstream media whether it be Fox, MSNBC or other?

I thought Fox wasn't main stream...Everyone else is Mainstream but not Fox.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:18 PM

13,005 posts, read 18,908,288 times
We can't believe it because an Electromagnetic Pulse caused by nuclear testing near Hawaii destroyed computerized files. What's that, they didn't computerize files until years after tests were concluded?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies