Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 07:40 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,291,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
What a group of no class people.
I agree. Those unions are something else.

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-10-2011 at 06:35 AM.. Reason: language
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2011, 07:42 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,984,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
It was hard to determine who was more mentally disabled in that crowd. What selfish, self-centered idiots the union thugs were. Of all the people to pick on and steal their their thunder. Pigs. Selfish pigs is what they are. May they rot.
Yea! As you said, they lost to the Special Olympians!

Bunch of union idiots to do that!

Palin/Joe The Plumber 2012

Old 06-09-2011, 07:44 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,518,975 times
having relatives in unions.... some of these respones **** me off

Old 06-09-2011, 07:46 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,326,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
I agree. Those unions are something else.
They're already among the most coddled civil servants in the country and still they whine. I wouldn't give 'em the steam off my stool sample.

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-10-2011 at 06:36 AM..

Old 06-09-2011, 07:58 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,869,339 times
The left shows their true feelings of the developmentally disabled everytime they talk about Palin's child. How they can do things like this and also use a child to further their agenda (which they portray as being for those less fortunate) makes me sick. I was a democrat until I realized that their talk was just talk. No substance and they will stop at nothing to suit their agenda. Open minded and tolerant my big toe.

Old 06-09-2011, 10:20 PM

1,123 posts, read 776,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Real classy, not! Just because you have a right to do something doesn't mean you have to do it. Then again, go ahead union thugs. Keep on pulling stunts like this and watch what little support you have vanish along with your union dues.
This stunt, along with the national disgrace of the democrats walking out on their responsibilities in leaving the state, is amongst the most heinous things I've seen, and I'm an old guy who's been around a while.

I have nothing but hatred for these sc-mbag public employees and their unions, and will enjoy watching them vanish from the earth.

Old 06-09-2011, 10:25 PM

1,123 posts, read 776,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westwaswon View Post
You selfish mules behind . You have no Idea how confused and unsettled the challenged people must have felt . All for the protesters none for the challenged . You Godless Democrat .
(Its hard to express myself with out cussing.)
Agreed, ANYONE who agrees with this protest is an absolute a$$hole, there is simply no other way to put it. The mentally sick left in this country has bottomed out, there is no tier to which they can lower themselves.

Taking over an event for the physically and mentally disabled? WTF are they, PETA? Bad publicity when you have no public support base left is better than being completely ignored? Is that what this obscenity is about?

Are they going to next protest soldier funerals with the garbage of humanity like westboro church?

This trash is lucky it was not done in NY, I would have assisted in their getting their heads handed to them with baseball bats or whatever else I could lay my hands on... DOUBLE

Old 06-09-2011, 10:30 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,964,073 times
Let's get this all cleared up, since the "lefties suck, no righties suck!" crap is getting silly...

Special Olympics = founded & run by Democrats
Unions = Democrats, at least according to people on here

So how exactly is this a partisan issue? Face it everyone, this was simply a tasteless protest at an inappropriate time - and it had/has nothing to do with left vs right, or they'd have picked a Republican-run organization to bother.

Old 06-09-2011, 10:35 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,964,073 times
P.S. The correct term for the athletes of Special Olympics is people with intellectual disabilities. Just thought I'd mention that, since SOME people are trying to be respectful & politically correct.

Old 06-09-2011, 11:16 PM

20,346 posts, read 19,937,992 times
Quote:
Wis. Union Protesters Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony
Let's be honest here. Is anybody actually surprised by these actions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies