Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you feel it is correct to teach children that homosexuality is normal and natural?
Yes 292 50.34%
No 256 44.14%
I am unsure 32 5.52%
Voters: 580. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 07:16 PM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Your obsession with children and sex is disturbing.
Gays go after young boys as well. I have known a few gays who have done this and it is disturbing.

Men 35 and over going after boys who are 13 years old. Sick! Oh, they say they are homosexuals not pedophiles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2012, 07:17 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,358,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Scates View Post
and most people in this thread think that the anus is a vagina too.
I know, It never ceases to amaze me

Old 01-01-2012, 07:30 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,393,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Once again, you prove you know nothing about the Bible. And yet you have the arrogance to come here and criticize other people.

Numbers 31

1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 “Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people.”

Moses was angry with the officers of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—who returned from the battle.

15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the LORD in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the LORD’s people.
17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

God ordered Moses to slaughter every man, woman, and boy, and to take the young girls as spoils of war to be raped.

The Holy Spirit, according to you, penned the above commands of slaughter.
Read further and we see that the Lord demanded his share of the 'booty', including the virgin girls.

Division of the Booty
Numbers 31
25Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, “You and Eleazar the priest and the heads of the fathers’ households of the congregation take a count of the booty that was captured, both of man and of animal; and divide the booty between the warriors who went out to battle and all the congregation.

“Levy a tax for the LORD from the men of war who went out to battle, one in five hundred of the persons and of the cattle and of the donkeys and of the sheep; take it from their half and give it to Eleazar the priest, as an offering to the LORD. “From the sons of Israel’s half, you shall take one drawn out of every fifty of the persons, of the cattle, of the donkeys and of the sheep, from all the animals, and give them to the Levites who keep charge of the tabernacle of the LORD.” Moses and Eleazar the priest did just as the LORD had commanded Moses.

Now the booty that remained from the spoil which the men of war had plundered was 675,000 sheep, and 72,000 cattle, and 61,000 donkeys, and of human beings, of the women who had not known man intimately, all the persons were 32,000.

Old 01-01-2012, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Read further and we see that the Lord demanded his share of the 'booty', including the virgin girls.

Division of the Booty
Numbers 31
25Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, “You and Eleazar the priest and the heads of the fathers’ households of the congregation take a count of the booty that was captured, both of man and of animal; and divide the booty between the warriors who went out to battle and all the congregation.

“Levy a tax for the LORD from the men of war who went out to battle, one in five hundred of the persons and of the cattle and of the donkeys and of the sheep; take it from their half and give it to Eleazar the priest, as an offering to the LORD. “From the sons of Israel’s half, you shall take one drawn out of every fifty of the persons, of the cattle, of the donkeys and of the sheep, from all the animals, and give them to the Levites who keep charge of the tabernacle of the LORD.” Moses and Eleazar the priest did just as the LORD had commanded Moses.

Now the booty that remained from the spoil which the men of war had plundered was 675,000 sheep, and 72,000 cattle, and 61,000 donkeys, and of human beings, of the women who had not known man intimately, all the persons were 32,000.
You hate God and his word.. he has the power and you are a sinner. I wouldn't want to face God if I were you..

Did you not read the beginning of wisdom is the fear of the Lord. You have no wisdom.

You are directed by satan and there is nothing new under the sun. Your postings are empty and have no meaning because you speak as the deceiver.

Old 01-01-2012, 07:44 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,782,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
You hate God and his word.. he has the power and you are a sinner. I wouldn't want to face God if I were you..

Did you not read the beginning of wisdom is the fear of the Lord. You have no wisdom.

You are directed by satan and there is nothing new under the sun. Your postings are empty and have no meaning because you speak as the deceiver.
Quoting the word of God is now hating the word of God?

It's quite obvious you are either an intentional Poe, or you are so oblivious to what's actually in the Bible, you aren't even aware that we are quoting things actually in the Bible word for word.

Does it offend you that God himself ordered the slaughter of entire civilizations of men, women, and young boys, and then divided the young virgin girls up among the warriors to be raped as spoils of war?

It's right there in the Bible you keep claiming we don't follow.

Old 01-01-2012, 07:46 PM

30,360 posts, read 51,970,126 times
Quote:
and most people in this thread think that the anus is a vagina too.
You mean the straight people, right? Because as it's already been pointed out, they do that act MUCH more than gay folks - especially when you factor in lesbians, and go by sheer numbers alone.

Old 01-01-2012, 07:49 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,987,613 times
Quote:
Do you feel that it is correct to teach children that homosexuality is normal and natural? Teachers, Parents... people with authority over children
Did you get your answer?

What do you think is the pulse of the CD posters?

Is the cause advancing for you? or is it too slow?

Old 01-01-2012, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Quoting the word of God is now hating the word of God?

It's quite obvious you are either an intentional Poe, or you are so oblivious to what's actually in the Bible, you aren't even aware that we are quoting things actually in the Bible word for word.

Does it offend you that God himself ordered the slaughter of entire civilizations of men, women, and young boys, and then divided the young virgin girls up among the warriors to be raped as spoils of war?

It's right there in the Bible you keep claiming we don't follow.
I am not fooled. Your posting this-God ordered Moses to slaughter every man, woman, and boy, and to take the young girls as spoils of war to be raped.

So what is the agenda of going after the kids at school in stating that homosexuality is normal . For the advancement of Nambla?

Old 01-01-2012, 07:51 PM

30,360 posts, read 51,970,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Gays go after young boys as well. I have known a few gays who have done this and it is disturbing.
Do you find it equally disturbing how many straights go after children too? And do you hold prejudices against straight men, due to their few counterparts who molest children? Because that's actually a much bigger problem, but you're speaking like it's only an issue among the gay population. I've known quite a few people who were molested/raped, and in EVERY SINGLE CASE it was at the hands of a straight man... so you should really redirect your anger to the straight male community, since they're the biggest offenders of this crime. Even if you have no personal observations to reflect upon, you could just watch "To Catch a Predator" or research some legitimate statistics and see I am correct.

(either way it's disgusting, so don't think I'm defending anyone who does such a thing)

Quote:
Men 35 and over going after boys who are 13 years old. Sick! Oh, they say they are homosexuals not pedophiles.
Yes that is sick, and yes, some of them may identify as homosexual. But what exactly is your point? I was a young girl once, and had more than one incident with an older man trying to get with me... but I don't hold a grudge against all straight men as a result, nor do I use these isolated incidents to justify prejudices. Sickos exist on all sides of the spectrum, and if anything you can only say it's a MALE thing - not a gay thing, since I've never heard of this being a big issue with lesbians or straight women.

Old 01-01-2012, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Do you find it equally disturbing how many straights go after children too? And do you hold prejudices against straight men, due to their few counterparts who molest children? Because that's actually a much bigger problem, but you're speaking like it's only an issue among the gay population. I've known quite a few people who were molested/raped, and in EVERY SINGLE CASE it was at the hands of a straight man... so you should really redirect your anger to the straight male community, since they're the biggest offenders of this crime. Even if you have no personal observations to reflect upon, you could just watch "To Catch a Predator" and see I am correct.

(either way it's disgusting, so don't think I'm defending anyone who does such a thing)

Yes, that is sick - and yes, some of them will identify as homosexual. But what exactly is your point? I was a young girl once, and had more than one incident with an older man trying to get with me... but I don't hold a grudge against all straight men as a result, nor do I use these isolated incidents to justify prejudices. Sickos exist on all sides of the spectrum, and if anything you can only say it's a MALE thing - not a gay thing, since I've never heard of this being a big issue with lesbians or straight women.
the fact is gays went after young boys . So how does being straight who do the same make it a debate .

Fact is homosexuality is not normal and the agenda is to go after young minds. I am not fooled.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies