Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 02:05 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,565,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
It's been widely reported that Israel has approximately 400 nuclear warheads, with the ability to deliver them by Intercontinental Ballistic Missile, aircraft and submarines. And, in addition to it's nuclear arsenal, Israel has the 3rd or 4th strongest Air Force in the world, with over 1,600 fighter, bomber and attack aircraft.

Iran a threat to Israel? I don't think so.
if THEY HAVE 400 NUKES AND HAVE NOT USED THEM.......THEY HAVE SHOWN GREAT RESTRAINT AND HAVE PROVEN THEY CAN BE TRUSTED. Cuz goodness knows they've had opportunities and good reasons to shut this thing down.

The Iranians are a KNOWN sponsor of terrorism around the world!!

Why would you want a country like that to have nukes???

Old 10-07-2013, 05:15 PM

2,423 posts, read 2,099,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna Meowt View Post
It's not a *need.* It's just a fact.

(laughing)

Oh, well, banners. If you have *banners,* then that *has* to mean he said what's on them, right?
Well apparently the Iranian people say otherwise contrary to you're closet experts.

Old 10-07-2013, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadigmizedFactions View Post
There are plenty of historic synagogues and Jewish communities in Iran. Google Iranian Jews and google Persian Jews. Many Iranian Jews migrated to Israel as many were airlifted to Israel to spread anti Palestinean sentiment amongst Middle Easterm Jews as many Arab and Middle Eastern Jews didn't have the same Zionist beliefs as the European Jews did always.

Iran has the largest Jewish population in the Middle East outside of Israel.

Iraq has a significant Jewish presence dating back to early ancient times.

Old 10-08-2013, 02:03 PM

408 posts, read 394,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post
Well apparently the Iranian people say otherwise contrary to you're closet experts.
Actually, the banners started appearing *after* the mistranslation started getting play in the West, but don't let the facts spoil a good rant.

I can't believe you're actually *seriously* arguing that banners automatically = what Ahmedinejad said on that specific occasion.

Old 10-08-2013, 02:06 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,263,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Oil rich Iran can't produce enough gasoline for its citizens and doesn't even have an air force.
They are a threat to no one.
They have an air force.

Old 10-08-2013, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna Meowt View Post
Actually, the banners started appearing *after* the mistranslation started getting play in the West, but don't let the facts spoil a good rant.

I can't believe you're actually *seriously* arguing that banners automatically = what Ahmedinejad said on that specific occasion.
Fine, professor. Iran's end game will never have the chance to materialize anyway so Iran can keep stressing genocide to Israeli's in the "proper Iranian" syntax..

Old 10-08-2013, 05:34 PM

3,040 posts, read 5,011,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
It's been widely reported that Israel has approximately 400 nuclear warheads, with the ability to deliver them by Intercontinental Ballistic Missile, aircraft and submarines. And, in addition to it's nuclear arsenal, Israel has the 3rd or 4th strongest Air Force in the world, with over 1,600 fighter, bomber and attack aircraft.

Iran a threat to Israel? I don't think so.
With a country as small as Israel all it would take is one or two nuclear weapons and the whole country would be gone.

Old 10-09-2013, 03:54 PM

408 posts, read 394,362 times
Quote:
Fine, professor.
Thank you.

Quote:
Iran's end game will never have the chance to materialize anyway so Iran can keep stressing genocide to Israeli's in the "proper Iranian" syntax.
Once again, I was never discussing "Iran's end game," and I made that *quite clear.* The fact that you apparently wanted a broader discussion in no way obligates me to do so or to adopt your position.

But as long as you want to jabber about banners, I feel that I really must remind you not to take them at face value, young man.

http://iseeahappyface.com/upload/death-to-all-juice.jpg

Old 10-09-2013, 04:04 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,244,251 times
Why hasn't Israel signed the no nuclear proliferation treaty?

Old 10-09-2013, 05:09 PM

54,498 posts, read 33,902,071 times
Quote:
Israel Has 400 Nuclear Weapons, How Is Iran A Threat?
Israel has plenty of reasons to have 400 nuclear weapons, besides Iran, they are surrounded by terrorist states, which seems to be increasing with the latest problems in Egypt, and Syria. Plus, when a former Iranian president says "Israel should be wiped off the map", his words should be taken seriously by the Israelis. When you also have crowds of Iranians in the streets shouting "Death to America and Israel", that's another reason. When crowds in the streets were cheering for the terrorists soon after the September 11th, 2001 attacks, I would not blame Israel for keeping 400 nuclear weapons. You want more reasons? How about when Israel was attacked by the neighboring countries, in June 1967 and in October of 1973. Israel's neighbors cannot get along with themselves, let alone with the only nation in that region (Israel) that only wants to have peaceful existence.

Bottom line is, Israel cannot and should not trust its unstable neighbors, who have been enemies of Israel since the state was established in 1948.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies