Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2012, 03:40 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,912,262 times

Advertisements

I find the condition Zimmerman was in when he arrived at the station very puzzling indeed.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:45 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
When people are shot dead they drop dead. If Martin was on top of zimmerman he would have dropped right onto his chest.

It's not like the movies, you know.
Nonsense. The impact from the bullet would naturally fling him backwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So the screaming wasn't Zimmerman. Look like he lied about that, wonder what else he has lied about? The plot surely thickens.
Says who? A firm hired by the parents and the vulture race baiters (al, jesse, nbpp). According to the WITNESS, the one screaming was Zimmerman, who was being beaten by Martin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrainOfSalt View Post
Zimmerman is a racist and unstable person who got off on his "watch captain" role to the point he "hunted down suspects" who only existed in his own delusional mind. His history shows us this truth.

Utter nonsense. Yeah, I bet he was going to gun down the first black he saw that night. Listen to yourself.

He is a dangerous person who crossed the line to murderer.

Self defense, looks like to me.

The attempted justification of his actions by some shows how horrible party politics has become in this nation. It also shows racism is alive and well in the Republican party to the point of excusing a murderer.

Yeah, love the fake outrage for this kid......don't you know....the majority of black murders are perpetrated by blacks?

Where is the outrage for the little 8 month old baby, sleeping on the couch, killed by a drive by bullet?

Please wake up America. I know the majority doesn't feel this way. Don't let the power hungry racist old white power cronies have a bigger voice just because old money still buys air time.

They are not the majority. Unite for a better America.
Hey, the guy is hispanic, not white.....can't USE that old canard in this case.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/neighbor-defends-george-zimmerman-03302012 (broken link)

Quote:
His head had two big bandages, that weren't flat, had a bump on them," the neighbor, who did not want to be identified, said.

"I seen him have a big bandage on his nose and his nose swollen. On the side, where his eyes were at, it was swollen," he said.
I guess the neighbors are lying too.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:55 PM

1,176 posts, read 1,820,279 times
Well it looks like CD has pronounced Z guilty so we can dispense with the trial and move him on to death row.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:00 PM

16,787 posts, read 49,079,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
You noticed how energetic, frisky Zimmerman was when he got out of the police squad car, Kat?!!

And certainly NO SIGN of any physical damage to his nose or head!
It is not possible to determine that from the video, it is too low a quality to tell much of anything about the condition of his nose or skin on his head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
I find the condition Zimmerman was in when he arrived at the station very puzzling indeed.
The initial police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and nose. and that he was given medical attention before he was transported to the police station. Typically medical attention for that bleeding would have cleaned up any sign of it, and all of this happened before he was transported to the police station, where the video was made.

Quote:
Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News
The initial police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and nose, and after medical attention it was decided that he was in good enough condition to travel in a police cruiser to the Sanford, Fla., police station for questioning.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:06 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,912,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptnRn View Post
It is not possible to determine that from the video, it is too low a quality to tell much of anything about the condition of his nose or skin on his head.

The initial police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and nose. and that he was given medical attention before he was transported to the police station. Typically medical attention for that bleeding would have cleaned up any sign of it, and all of this happened before he was transported to the police station, where the video was made.
It just doesn't add up....

If he was knocked down, hit in the head or had his head slammed into the ground... You get admitted. You get checked into the hospital and observed for signs of concussion and internal bleeding..

There was no evidence of this after the fact....

it says "It was decided he was in good enough condition...."

Who made that decision????

Old 04-01-2012, 04:09 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,284,457 times
U.S. News - Trayvon Martin case 911 call: Screams not George Zimmerman's, 2 experts say

Old 04-01-2012, 04:10 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
It just doesn't add up....

If he was knocked down, hit in the head or had his head slammed into the ground... You get admitted. You get checked into the hospital and observed for signs of concussion and internal bleeding..

There was no evidence of this after the fact....

it says "It was decided he was in good enough condition...."

Who made that decision????
Yes, a good head slamming, one that left you in fear of your life, as supposedly Zimmerman's did, would warrant the attention of a physician, if not a hosptial admission.

I work in a dr's office (pediatrics) and we get at least one call a day about head injuries. I know what I'm talking about.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:18 PM

687 posts, read 1,946,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Nonsense. The impact from the bullet would naturally fling him backwards.
Physics makes this, well, impossible. Here's some links in which people smarter than you or I discuss this.

http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=189005
http://www.intuitor.com/moviephysics/mpmain.html#glass

Quote:
Unfortunately conservation of momentum says it can't happen. A bullet or even shotgun blast simply does not have enough moment to propel a victim violently backwards.

Last edited by Robert A; 04-01-2012 at 04:28 PM.. Reason: Add link to cite people smarter than me

Old 04-01-2012, 04:19 PM

645 posts, read 1,965,001 times
And the plot thickens.......

Solution:

1. Charge Zimmerman with manslaughter
2. Subpoena all of these "witnesses" --make them testify under oath
3. Introduce all of the DNA and forensic evidence
4. Let an impartial jury of his peers decide his fate

Old 04-01-2012, 04:20 PM

504 posts, read 457,146 times
Default IF this is accurate

Game set Match.

Its Zimmermans choice now if this is all accurate info!

Theres the needle

Theres life in Solitary.

Or plenty of sodomization.

I'd choose the needle Lol

Now time to lay waste to the Sanford PD and the DA!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies