Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2012, 03:20 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,552,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay1 View Post
This is so strange. The moment the photo was shown with the bloody head and the bail was set......must have not sat well with people thinking TM was not the aggressor.

See when more and more of the truth comes out and it doesn't agree with their crazy comments, they go crazy. Hope you don't go kicking the dog or anything.
Sorry but a photo of blood does not exonerate George Zimmerman who actually instigated the entire incident. He needlessly followed a child because he was Black. Trayvon Martin may have thought that GZ was some sort of pervert or a mugger. GZ created the situation and he was a coward with a gun.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:20 PM

39,876 posts, read 26,550,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingatlanta View Post
There is NO solid evidence on the above. If so, please point me to your sources.
Now just why would I want to do that? Those attacking Zimmerman have provided no evidence or sources for weeks now.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:24 PM

39,876 posts, read 26,550,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
...Trayvon Martin may have thought that GZ was some sort of pervert or a mugger..
Which of course explains why he didn't simply walk inside his house and close the door. Instead he decided to attack Zimmerman, while he was standing half a block away and talking on the phone, with a police dispatcher.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:25 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,984,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mig1 View Post
The state said today that they had no evidence that GZ was the aggressor. That is a huge problem for the prosecution.
Yes, this would be a huge problem.

This second degree charge is totally political, they have NO evidence to support such a charge. If the judge tosses the case because of this, expect the race baiters, jesse, al, the media and the NBPP, to cause even more racial tension.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:27 PM

219 posts, read 923,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
Doesn't matter if they are severe.
Well considering the fact that he used deadly force and proclaimed that his life was in danger yeah the Hell it does matter.

Quote:
The fact is, if these pictures are in fact true, then it corroborates his story of being attacked.
No it doesn't prove that Zimmerman was "attacked" it proves that there was a scuffle! If Zimmeran approached Treyvon with that racist "what are you doin heir boi" bull**** (as Martin's girlfriend who was on the phone at the time states) then I don't doubt that some **** popped off. None the less a simple ass beating does not require use of deadly force. I could also not understand why was Treyvon screaming for help (as voice analysis experts have confirmed) while simultaneously trying to bash Zimmerman's brains out?

Quote:
He was being attacked, he was injured (according to the pictures and his story),
Scrapes on the back of the head in a f***king scuffle do not call for lethal force. Also as stated by the people who actually created the SYG law in Florida the minute that Zimmerman stepped out of his car the law became void. He was looking for trouble (trying to be super cop AGAIN) and bit off more than he could chew. A crushed ego is no reason to kill someone.

Quote:
he doesn't need to justify the level of such an offense, only that he believed that such an offense endangered his life.
You would have to justify that you were about to be killed in order to kill someone.

Quote:
I have seen numerous bar fights turn into death, why should we treat such an action with lesser severity of circumstance?
GTFO

Old 04-20-2012, 03:30 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,962,737 times
Quote:
Sorry but a photo of blood does not exonerate George Zimmerman who actually instigated the entire incident.
No it certainly does not "exonerate", it merely corroborates his story.

Quote:
He needlessly followed a child because he was Black.
That is speculation and with racial motivation. Note that he did not mention color in his call until the dispatcher asked for such information.

Quote:
Trayvon Martin may have thought that GZ was some sort of pervert or a mugger.
What he thought is irrelevant other than what he claimed. You can not know anything other than what he stated his reasons as.

Quote:
GZ created the situation and he was a coward with a gun.
As Nightwatchman, his responsibility is evident, his motivations sound. His defense with a gun is the question of debate, though the fact that you use emotional inflictions excludes you from rational consideration from the argument. Please excuse yourself as your opinion is no longer rational or relevant.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:37 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,962,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unbreakable View Post
Well considering the fact that he used deadly force and proclaimed that his life was in danger yeah the Hell it does matter.
Let me swing a sword at your throat first, then you can quibble over the details of intent? Sound good?

(ie your point is absurd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unbreakable View Post
No it doesn't prove that Zimmerman was "attacked" it proves that there was a scuffle!
A scuffle? Oh you mean a physical altercation that resulted in physical injuries to Zimmermans head? *chuckle* Rather dumb of your response don't you think?

You know what... I am not going to go though the motions of pointing out how irrational, emotional, and illogical your arguments are. They are text book that any low level of critical reading, writing and thinking would alleviate.

So I am going to simply suggest you go hit the books. You need the work, and I am not interested in wasting my time knocking down infantile arguments from logic 101.

Good luck in life, you need it!

Old 04-20-2012, 03:43 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,415,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Which of course explains why he didn't simply walk inside his house and close the door. Instead he decided to attack Zimmerman, while he was standing half a block away and talking on the phone, with a police dispatcher.
Testimony at the bail hearing suggests that Zimmerman was chasing Martin:

"Prosecutors have also located a witness near the site of the shooting who described seeing the shadows of two men pass by her home, one chasing the other, immediately before Martin was killed. The pursuit, in the direction of Martin's home, indicates that Zimmerman initiated the confrontation, Gilbreath said, under questioning from Rionda."

Trayvon Martin Case: Judge Grants George Zimmerman Bail

Old 04-20-2012, 03:44 PM

96 posts, read 81,794 times
Quote:
And you share yours with David Duke.
You're a joke. Do you deny that you share the same thoughts and beliefs like Sharpton?

I on the other hand, have nothing in common with this David Duke. I didn't know who he was until I looked him up. YOU are the one in 90% of your comments talking black and white, calling people all kinds of names.

You are so racist, you think people that don't agree with GZ having the right to protect himself is racist, WHY? Because he is white? Are you crazy? I don't care if it was purple against green, IMO I see GZ pretecting himself. Sorry, you can't say the same.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:44 PM

1,658 posts, read 2,697,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
What is so hard to understand? You act as if a source of information requires the person reading to "accept" it as fact?

Heck, in high school my critical reading class (yes, they used to teach such topics before they were struggling to teach kids how to sound out the words) taught us that even the basic news on the most simplistic of topics contains bias, misdirection, and focus to a given conclusion. Now I know that isn't taught anymore and it may be difficult for you to understand that a source of news may not be fact, but this subtle or even blatant adjustments to news is called reality.

As I said, when it comes to topic where facts are extremely important and my information needs to be accurate, I look deeper into the issue and go to the source in order to obtain that. If you are looking for a "one stop source" that you think I will mention, then you are again, buying into garbage because there is no such thing. The news is merely an introductory to a given topic, it very rarely provides the full details or the relevant facts to a given issue. It is entertainment, nothing more.

Let me guess, you were sheepishly under the prejudicial ignorance that I retrieved my information from a single source like Fox news, or radio talk shows and if so, it would make you nothing more than a mindless puppet dancing to the tunes of your own subjective attachments to a perspective.

The fact is, there is no "ONE SOURCE" /queues the holy music sound bite, to establish fact to a given circumstance. It requires a lot of looking, reading, and thinking, something I know is kind of a mystery to most kids these days. If you are looking for facts, they exist in many places, but where and WHEN you can obtain them is the issue. Until then, I take what I hear with a grain of salt AS IT CONCERNS me coming to any specific CONCLUSION.

Now go think on that for a while.

Edit:

One last comment on this:

The problem with issues like these is there is too much "opinion" driving the issue. Remember, a Lynching is merely an emotional opinion that gathers support to a conclusion. That is what is going on here and while I may have my own personal "opinions" as to what I may personally think of the case, it would be irresponsible to promote it to the level to which so many sheepish and emotional puppets are doing here concerning it. What you are seeing is the makings of a lynchmob and these emotionally and irrational people will excuse their behavior in any way they see fit.

What I would ask of anyone who is so attached to this, If you think he is guilty, would you be willing to kill him yourself to serve his punishment? Sorry, no "umm, I don't believe in killing", if you are willing to wield the sword of judgement, you had damn well better be able to swing it.

How many people who are "so sure" that he is guilty, that he was not defending himself and that he was a racist looking to knock off a black kid is wiling to swing that sword themselves?

And if they are wrong, are they willing then to go under the sword for their own mistake?

There are only a few times in my life where I was this sure to a persons guilt and would make such a position of confidence.

Unless those people can do such, they need to.... S-T-F-U!

And if they are willing to, I expect their heads on a platter if the evidence is found to the contrary.
Considering your arrogant postings I realize that humility is a stranger to you. You ridicule CD posters while, oddly, you've spent years here and made nearly 10,000 posts, calling others "ignorant" and telling them to "S-T-F-U." Your sad rants are very telling. Why do you keep coming here when it only makes you angry?

All of this was so unnecessary. You just had to admit you made a mistake when you stated that "All media lies." You may have meant the news media, but if you really meant all media, just give us a list of your sources.

Remember, you can't use anything printed or published.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies