Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 07:34 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,149,703 times

Advertisements

Answer me this liberals, when is your boy Obama going to stop being a fraud and acting like he supports the defence of marriage act, when he really supports gay marriage. Two people in his administration(Biden and Arne Duncan) have already come out in support. So is he just a coward, worried he'll **** off all the black and swing state voters? Or is he just playing politics like he did with the keystone pipeline?

Old 05-09-2012, 07:36 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Answer me this liberals, when is your boy Obama going to stop being a fraud and acting like he supports the defence of marriage act, when he really supports gay marriage.
When he's good and ready.

Next question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks
Two people in his administration(Biden and Arne Duncan) have already come out in support.
Only two? I'm shocked.

Quote:
So is he just a coward, worried he'll **** off all the black and swing state voters? Or is he just playing politics like he did with the keystone pipeline?
Aren't those the same thing?

Old 05-09-2012, 07:36 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,944,845 times
When will gay activists accept that Obama doesn't want gay marriage but will pander to any special interest who will give them their votes? Selective enforcement of laws is pandering to voting blocks.

Old 05-09-2012, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Selective enforcement of laws is pandering to voting blocks.
Where is there selective enforcement of laws?

Old 05-09-2012, 07:41 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,149,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
When he's good and ready.

Next question?

Only two? I'm shocked.

Aren't those the same thing?

So he is a fraud? I oppose gay marriage, but at lest Biden has the balls to come out and say what he really feels.

Old 05-09-2012, 07:43 AM

Quote:
So he is a fraud?
Presumes facts not in evidence. So no.

Quote:
I oppose gay marriage, but at lest Biden has the balls to come out and say what he really feels.
And you have no conceivable way of knowing that Obama is not doing exactly the same.

Old 05-09-2012, 09:10 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,333,807 times
Quote:
Answer me this liberals, when is your boy Obama going to stop being a fraud and acting like he supports the defence of marriage act, when he really supports gay marriage.
Probably after the Democratic Convention in Charlotte, NC...the state that just became the 31st state passing a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage.

Nice timing, huh?

Old 05-09-2012, 09:14 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,355,649 times
Default When is Obama going to admit he supports gay marriage?

When he thinks it will work in his favor, If his study groups decide it wont then he will not support it, It's all about votes don't fool yourself.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:46 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,496,683 times
Quote:
Answer me this liberals, when is your boy Obama going to stop being a fraud and acting like he supports the defence of marriage act, when he really supports gay marriage. Two people in his administration(Biden and Arne Duncan) have already come out in support. So is he just a coward, worried he'll **** off all the black and swing state voters? Or is he just playing politics like he did with the keystone pipeline?
If there's someone in the country who doesn't already understand that the President is sympathetic to Gays and Lesbians who want to marry ... they've been living in a cave without cable TV or newspapers for at least the past 4 years. Whether the President says it outright or just hints around the edges ... the electorate understands he is supportive. And his position is a good one because it contrasts his view of a less intrusive government poking around our lives and dictating how we live as compared to what the GOP is demanding.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:57 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,483,423 times
Quote:
Playing politics of course, but let's bear in mind, he's a politician.

I suspect he might have a dramatic conversion moment around the time of the convention. Think of the wall-to-wall lovefest he'll get from the media if he does! I can only hope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies