Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 05:20 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,451,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagurl View Post
Birthers, for crying out loud! Karl Rove would have found a fake birth certificate. Hillary would have. You people act like Obama just jumped up the day before the election. There were months and months and months before the election when everything and anything was tabloid headlines. The RNC had tons and tons of time to find all this stuff out. Whether you like him or not, whether you voted for him or not, seriously! Get over it. President Obama was born in Hawaii.
Everyone thought the Liberals were going to back a Woman Hillary Clinton he should not have even been a consideration with all of the NO Experience he has. But guess what the Liberals back a 1/2 black man over a woman with experience! So he was never Vetted.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2012, 05:22 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,017,688 times
LOL @ birthers!

Old 06-09-2012, 05:45 PM

26,582 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
So he was never Vetted.....
exactly how was obama's vetting different from mccain's?

Old 06-09-2012, 09:48 PM

289 posts, read 311,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Everyone thought the Liberals were going to back a Woman Hillary Clinton he should not have even been a consideration with all of the NO Experience he has. But guess what the Liberals back a 1/2 black man over a woman with experience! So he was never Vetted.....
I guess I must be the dunce in the room....but how exactly was Hillary's 'experience' substantially different than Obama's (other than she was a senator for a few years more)? What is the threshold that Hillary passed that Obama did not that changed her from "unqualified" to "qualified"?

Old 06-10-2012, 10:59 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times
And then read this one proving that Corsi is (as a court ruling has recently declared) "an execrable piece of ****."

Amazon.com: Is Barack Obama's Birth Certificate a Fraud?: A Computer Guy Examines The Evidence For Forgery (9780983759256): John Woodman: Books

Old 06-10-2012, 11:05 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,751,508 times
I don't lose sleep over this issue. I think that the democrats themselves will out Obama if he in fact was not born here....so many of them seem to not want a second Obama term. So let it go.

Old 06-11-2012, 12:31 AM

419 posts, read 466,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I don't lose sleep over this issue. I think that the democrats themselves will out Obama if he in fact was not born here....so many of them seem to not want a second Obama term. So let it go.
Cute. Yep, you're right. We've all seen so many Democrats running around trying to find out if Obama was born in Hawaii.

Since Romney's pop is Mexican, I wonder how many republicans are running around trying to make sure that Mittens wasn't born there and smuggled into Michigan . . . .

Old 06-11-2012, 08:52 AM

26,582 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagurl View Post
Since Romney's pop is Mexican, I wonder how many republicans are running around trying to make sure that Mittens wasn't born there and smuggled into Michigan . . . .
to their defense there is a small subset of birthers that are claiming that romney isn't eligible because, under mexican law, he also has mexican citizenship ( "individuals born abroad if one or both of their parents was a Mexican national born in Mexican territory;" ) but none are questioning where romney was born.

one bit of comedy i'm enjoying is the birthers that very vocally and publicly proclaimed that a "certificate of live birth" is not a birth certificate and is not legal proof of birth ( most notably g. gordon liddy and donald trump )....... are completely quiet about the "certificate of live birth" romney released two weeks ago.

Old 09-02-2012, 12:37 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,017,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyfor View Post
I guess I must be the dunce in the room....but how exactly was Hillary's 'experience' substantially different than Obama's (other than she was a senator for a few years more)? What is the threshold that Hillary passed that Obama did not that changed her from "unqualified" to "qualified"?
She was president for 8 years in the 1990's - that guy Bill was just the puppet who had his strings pulled by the second female president(Edith Wilson being the first).

Old 09-02-2012, 12:41 AM

635 posts, read 539,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
There was never a serious attempt to prove the things you mention about Obama. McCain was afraid he would be called a racist if he pushed for that info so he held back and had the RNC hold back for him. FEar of being called racist doesn't bother me, though. Fear of being called birther holds nothing I am afraid of, either. Surely old Dude will not unload the name racist birther on me. That is the way those who work for Obama work.
Always seems to be a convenient explanation for why they can't actually prove it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies