Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 08:29 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Who has more than one brain stem?
Who said anything about "one?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2012, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Can't you understand how people can have doubts about these matters?
Not honest doubts, no.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:22 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawyer Disciple View Post
Do you still keep in touch with this friend?
Yes i do, he lives in a different County, but yes we keep in touch. Infact he would like for things to pick up out here, his business.

Him and his wife would like to go back to HI and also retire there.

Their both very nice people, and very into dogs, no children, just their dogs.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
There is no evidence that Obama ever told anybody from high school that he was born in Kenya.

Well i will take my friends word who knows more about Obama then you! went to High School with him, and as far as i recall, do not remember your name being mentioned!
I learned about his mannerieim in School, which according to my friend was sort of on the arrogant cocky side.
Saw the yearbook, his picture big deal.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:30 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
<snip>Can't you understand how people can have doubts about these matters?
No, not after approx 100 lost law suits by birfers....

Old 06-01-2012, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
But, but, a friend of a friend of someone on CD said it was so, so Obama musta said it years ago. No doubt that what was probably said "my daddy was born in Kenya" might have been remembered as "I was born in Kenya".

Birfers are funny.
You my friend are so not funny as you think. I don't lie to try and impress one soul on this site, not here for that or too make friends. By speaking what i know.

I would like to give you my friends name. He told me all sort of little tibits about our Prez, he said he was an arrogant cocky, guy. My friend did not like him, power for the course, he did not like his attitude.

Big deal so he went to High School, with Barry, what is the big deal. He lived in HI a long time before opening up a business in Calif.

Wants so bad he and his wife to retire in Hi, they miss it so much.
Saw Obama in the Yearbook, big deal again, did nothing for me. From what my friend said he had a problem then, as he does now. But he said extremely cocky answers, if he did not like what you had to say to him, which is about right, he never changed!

As i said, just seems to me some people don't like the truth, too dang bad. He told my friend he was born in Kenya, even my friend said, what the hell, where was he born, was he lying to me or his friends, or to the American Public. My friend who is a male, canntot stand him, hated his arrogant cocky, sassy attitude that he had then, and says he is still the sassy, cocky guy he knew back then.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:37 AM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Well i will take my friends word....

did your friend say that obama told him he was from kenya? from your original post it sounded like your friend had zero contact with him:

Quote:
I have a friend who went to High School, with Obama in HI, even saw him in the yearbook.

at best it seems all your friend could offer is hearing it thru a second party ( and remembering it 30+ years later ).

Old 06-01-2012, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Well i will take my friends word who knows more about Obama then you! went to High School with him, and as far as i recall, do not remember your name being mentioned!
Of course you will. It is only natural to bleieve a friend... even when they are bull****ting you.

I will only note that in all of the of the many interviews that have long been available with real acquaintances of Obama from high-school and elsewhere, not a single one of them has ever mentioned this particular detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel
I learned about his mannerieim in School, which according to my friend was sort of on the arrogant cocky side.
I'm certain that you believe this too.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:38 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,273,675 times
Quote:

My aunt went to Punahou at the same time as Obama and had him in one of her classes. He never mentioned once that he was born in Kenya, only that his father was from there, for one of his class assignments

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-01-2012 at 10:59 AM.. Reason: off topic

Old 06-01-2012, 09:58 AM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
...as "Danny Williams." Fans of the old Hawaii 5-0 will quickly connect those dots.
i wish he'd go back to using the 1960's names here. made it fun to try and link the connection.

Quote:
What forger in their right mind would hand draw a document like this?
it boggles the mind, especially because the same effect could be accomplished on a computer within minutes ( as opposed to weeks/months if done by hand ). i like the accusation that the outlines, including the distress, were done in one ink then the fills in another. to do this would require an extra added step that would have been completely unnecessary/redundant and added a degree of difficulty.

Quote:
The Bomford Hoax gives a primer on how a real forger proceeds, by creating as much of the document as possible in exactly the same manner in which a genuine document would have been created.
i agree absolutely.

Quote:
The blank form is created in one piece and on paper.....
the video would have us believe that the forger had a blank template but instead of simply typing on the information or adding it in the computer they hired a skilled letterer to painstaking recreate distressed type. a process that would have taken weeks for something that could have been produced MORE accurately in minutes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies