Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 05:34 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times

Advertisements

Remember, Obama & Biden's go to guy on economics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2012, 07:49 PM

140 posts, read 94,348 times
Default Obama's Half Typed/Half Hand Written Long Form Birth Certificate Discovered And It's Definitely Forged

Just when you thought you have seen everything and now this. This is the Associated Press version of the long form birth certificate. What you will see is evidence that you couldn't find on the version that was put on the White House servers for the public to view. Remember when Gov. Neil Abercombie stated, "It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ". Also Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the former Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, was quoted in a interview to MSNBC's Michael Isikoff that she had seen it twice, and that it was, "half typed and half hand written" two weeks before Obama released the long form on April 27, 2011.

The Pdf file released by Obama is a low resolution file, but, looking at the version released by AP, which was scanned directly from high resolution handouts given to the press, you can see details that are hidden in the version released to the general public, on the White House servers. It appears that most of the text, that looked like it was typed, was actually forged by hand.

Watch, listen and pay attention closely!!

Forged By Hand - YouTube

Old 05-31-2012, 07:55 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,456,732 times
So you're telling me that if they were intent on forging the electronic parts of a document, Obama's people - people of great resources and connections, who could probably get the best technical forgers on the planet - would choose to do have someone it... by hand??

You failed. Next.

Old 05-31-2012, 08:03 PM

37,229 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Does Oily Titz know about this new development? She might be able to milk her sheep one more time before she goes down for the count.

Old 05-31-2012, 08:14 PM

140 posts, read 94,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
So you're telling me that if they were intent on forging the electronic parts of a document, Obama's people - people of great resources and connections, who could probably get the best technical forgers on the planet - would choose to do have someone it... by hand??

You failed. Next.
It appears the text was written on a template, and then scanned, reduced to the correct size, and slid into place on a document blank, using computer software, to build the document

Old 05-31-2012, 09:14 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Who are any of us to dispute. We were not there any of us, to actually know for sure, who is right or wrong.

And at this point, it would not matter, even if Obama were to be found out to be a fraud. Would you Obama lovers even care. No you would not. So what does it matter, if he were found out to be a liar.

This day and age, nothing is off limits, and very easy to forge documents. I have been told.

Old 05-31-2012, 09:25 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
LOL...you haven't hardly been on the forum all day today.....but when a birther thread pops up......guess who joins the party? None other than the Paid Obama Birther Defender....HistorianDude himself!

Yeah and a Michigan fan I bet Texas Longhorn fans told me they were ignorant elitists snobs....just like the media.

Old 05-31-2012, 11:59 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
I have a question. I have stated it over and over again on this forum.

I have a friend who went to High School, with Obama in HI, even saw him in the yearbook.

Why in High School, and even my friend wants to know this. Did then BARRY tell other students, and friends he was born in Kenya, not kidding not lying.

Was he telling the truth then or now!
My friend who went to High School with him is more then curious. And would like to know if he was lying then or now!

Can't seem to be truthful on this forum, without people getting down on your case or certain people getting down on you, for speaking the truth.

I am no birther either. The only thing i want to know is what my friend wants to know! Was Obama telling the truth then in High School, or now.
Because one is a lie, and one is the truth?

Last edited by california-jewel; 06-01-2012 at 12:41 AM..

Old 06-01-2012, 12:09 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Yeah and a Michigan fan I bet Texas Longhorn fans told me they were ignorant elitists snobs....just like the media.

Hey, I bleed burnt orange.
I'm an ignorant elitist flooring installer.

Old 06-01-2012, 12:13 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,207,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
DUH here we go again....
"DUH" seems to come quite naturaly to you. Can't you understand how people can have doubts about these matters?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies