Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 07:05 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,000,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
My distain for West isn't because of disagreement. It's from his off the wall insanity... I disagreed with Bush's politics and I disagree with Allen West's craziness...
Disagree with Bush's policies but support Obama's continued use of Bushs Doctrine Talk about off the wall insanity.

Allen West is a true American he is not crazy he just does not conform to what black people are use too in a man of color...a free thinker... a doer...self reliant...and he is no Uncle Tom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2012, 08:38 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Hey Taratova, repeating a lie over and over again doesn’t make it true… I vote Democrat and I’m not on anyone’s plantation just like the rest of the black folks I know… I vote my interest and small government, trickle down economics and conservatism isn’t in my interest…
dems got their voters all sewed up with their direct welfare checks and freebees . Don't want to work and put their own money into their pockets with working. Most work they do is go to the mail box and open the envelope and get their free welfare card. And I am talking about all of the population who do this.

I would be offended to hear all about my skin color as if it were some curse . That is what the dems do to the black race.. oh, MSNBC always talking about blacks skin color.. as if it is some big deal to defend. As if they have your backs because of what you look like. I think it is the biggest insult. Flat out it is a big put down!!

Old 07-09-2012, 10:44 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,136,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
dems got their voters all sewed up with their direct welfare checks and freebees . Don't want to work and put their own money into their pockets with working. Most work they do is go to the mail box and open the envelope and get their free welfare card. And I am talking about all of the population who do this.

I would be offended to hear all about my skin color as if it were some curse . That is what the dems do to the black race.. oh, MSNBC always talking about blacks skin color.. as if it is some big deal to defend. As if they have your backs because of what you look like. I think it is the biggest insult. Flat out it is a big put down!!
The RW news would like you to believe the crap they’re spewing regarding liberals and handouts but in reality it isn’t true. Most welfare goes to “nonurban” white people and the elderly. Take me for instance I don’t fit your stereotype, I live in the second biggest city in the US (urban metro), I’m black, I have a college education and I’ve never in my life been on welfare… The taxes I pay actually put food in the mouths of many uneducated, small government-praising right-wingers. How do you like those apples? I bet you Bill O'reilly never mentioned that…

On to your other point! No one that I listen to, vote for, or respect views my skill color as a curse! To believe that nonsense is just asinine… I’m only offended by uneducated, racist, bigots that try and hide their prejudice under the umbrella of “Christian Conservatives”, “Ultra Conservatives”, “Small Government Tea Party crap” etc...

Drugs are bad mmmkay

Old 07-09-2012, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Disagree with Bush's policies but support Obama's continued use of Bushs Doctrine Talk about off the wall insanity.

Allen West is a true American he is not crazy he just does not conform to what black people are use too in a man of color...a free thinker... a doer...self reliant...and he is no Uncle Tom.
Ok Dumbdowndemocrats, I didn’t even mention Obama in that post. I know this is an Internet forum and reading comprehension isn’t a prerequisite but it is highly encouraged when drafting a rebuttal to a solid argument… Now on to your point… I never mentioned I disagreed with Bush 100% of the time and I never said I agreed with Obama 100% of the time. So your “if this then that” argument can’t hold water. I know that your doctrine is probably based on absolutes but I allow some flexibility when drafting my opinions. You know, independent thought based on complex analysis… On to Allen West. He is crazy and there is no flexibility in the interpretation. He was discharged from the Army for WHAT? He believes all progressives are communist! He is a puppet for the anti-black Tea Party! Etc… Freethinker, NO! Self reliant, NO! Crazy Uncle Tom, YES!

Old 07-09-2012, 11:06 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,586,090 times
Default Rep. Allen West: Obama Wants Americans To "Be His Slave"

I predict that in a few short months, we'll no longer be hearing from Mr West.

What creeps me out is that the US Army promoted this guy to Lt Colonel. Of course, maybe he started taking drugs or drinking heavily after he was discharged.

Old 07-09-2012, 11:07 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
The RW news would like you to believe the crap they’re spewing regarding liberals and handouts but in reality it isn’t true. Most welfare goes to “nonurban” white people and the elderly. Take me for instance I don’t fit your stereotype, I live in the second biggest city in the US (urban metro), I’m black, I have a college education and I’ve never in my life been on welfare… The taxes I pay actually put food in the mouths of many uneducated, small government-praising right-wingers. How do you like those apples? I bet you Bill O'reilly never mentioned that…

On to your other point! No one that I listen to, vote for, or respect views my skill color as a curse! To believe that nonsense is just asinine… I’m only offended by uneducated, racist, bigots that try and hide their prejudice under the umbrella of “Christian Conservatives”, “Ultra Conservatives”, “Small Government Tea Party crap” etc...

Drugs are bad mmmkay
I know there are lots of whites on welfare. I see the neighborhoods where they live . ......I love those apples. of what you have accomplished in your life.. . you are a republican. Ha ha.. I am not saying that racism does not exist.. it is total ignorance . And if blacks resent all whites, that is equally ignorant. I am trying to bring us into a better understanding. I feel robbed quite honestly. I feel robbed that there is racial division.. I am quite sick of it. I have felt robbed for a long time. I was born in this world of racial divide and I don't like it. Why does this dimension have to exist anyway? How do we get rid of it!! I am sick of MSNBC bringing up race all the time. Do you remember when the democratic party was for the working blue collar crowd not the welfare crowd or illegal crowd, or the gay crowd or play the race card constantly crowd.?

Old 07-09-2012, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post

What creeps me out is that the US Army promoted this guy to Lt Colonel. Of course, maybe he started taking drugs or drinking heavily after he was discharged.
Either that or he was exposed to some toxic chemicals while serving...

Old 07-09-2012, 11:33 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,065,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Is dyslexia a complication of having Obama Derangement Syndrome?

SHABAZZ310 wrote:

"I disagreed with Bush's politics and I disagree with Allen West's craziness..."

To which you wrote:

"Disagree with Bush's policies but support ..."

Quote:
Allen West is a true American
Is it possible that some one will spell out the criteria for being a "True" or "Real American™"

PS - why do you feel a need to state the West isn't an Uncle Tom when no one has accused him of being one. What's up with that?

West isn't an Uncle Tom, just bat ****ee crazy.

Old 07-09-2012, 12:11 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,411,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post

Seems his "retirement" from the Army was the result of some questionable actions on his part.

Old 07-09-2012, 12:21 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,411,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I know there are lots of whites on welfare. I see the neighborhoods where they live . ......I love those apples. of what you have accomplished in your life.. . you are a republican. Ha ha.. I am not saying that racism does not exist.. it is total ignorance . And if blacks resent all whites, that is equally ignorant. I am trying to bring us into a better understanding. I feel robbed quite honestly. I feel robbed that there is racial division.. I am quite sick of it. I have felt robbed for a long time. I was born in this world of racial divide and I don't like it. Why does this dimension have to exist anyway? How do we get rid of it!! I am sick of MSNBC bringing up race all the time. Do you remember when the democratic party was for the working blue collar crowd not the welfare crowd or illegal crowd, or the gay crowd or play the race card constantly crowd.?
Had to take you off ignore for this one.

"Why does this dimension have to exist anyway"? Ever heard of slavery, Jim Crow laws, lynchings and other such things? Probably not. It's sort of like "institutional memory" and it takes generations for the wounds to heal.

"How do we get rid of it"? A good start would be to stop accusing black people of being lazy, good-for-nothing freeloaders and so simple minded that they cannot discern which political party serves their best interest, but, instead are "brainwashed" into some sort of plantation mentality. That would go a long way toward getting "rid of it".....at least on this forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies