Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 12:23 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,411,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Is dyslexia a complication of having Obama Derangement Syndrome?

SHABAZZ310 wrote:

"I disagreed with Bush's politics and I disagree with Allen West's craziness..."

To which you wrote:

"Disagree with Bush's policies but support ..."

Is it possible that some one will spell out the criteria for being a "True" or "Real Americanâ„¢"

PS - why do you feel a need to state the West isn't an Uncle Tom when no one has accused him of being one. What's up with that?

West isn't an Uncle Tom, just bat ****ee crazy.
"bat ****ee crazy" indeed. Hopefully his district will kick him to the curb this year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2012, 12:52 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,949,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
My distain for West isn't because of disagreement. It's from his off the wall insanity... I disagreed with Bush's politics and I disagree with Allen West's craziness...
You state you disagree with Bush's politics but you'd like to see Condi Rice as Romney's running mate. Brilliant! NOT.

Old 07-09-2012, 12:55 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,136,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
You state you disagree with Bush's politics but you'd like to see Condi Rice as Romney's running mate. Brilliant! NOT.
Given the choice of Rice and West who wouldn’t prefer Rice… But let me state my disclaimer… No matter who Romney’s running mate is I would never vote for him. Matter of fact I wouldn’t vote for any Republican running on that ridiculous platform they have…

Old 07-09-2012, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Given the choice of Rice and West who wouldn’t prefer Rice… But let me state my disclaimer… No matter who Romney’s running mate is I would never vote for him. Matter of fact I wouldn’t vote for any Republican running on that ridiculous platform they have…
Obama-Romney platforms are virtually the same. With Romney/Rice you would get the same warmongering as with West and as now with Obama/Hillary.

As for West's comments, he is correct. However it is not just Obama who wants American's to be his slave it is all Progressives, regardless of which side of the aisle, whom are subjugating this and future generations to enslavement to our creditor nations/central banks, by the substantial growth in our national debt. Of that Obama's administration has grown our debt by more than an additional $5 Trillion in under 4 years. Brilliant way to enslave the people of a nation sans ships and whips, eh?

Time to get off the partisan merry-go-round and understand that both Obama and Romney are dead ends for this Republic.

Old 07-09-2012, 01:03 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,462,250 times
Quote:
I think either Rice or West would make for a good VP choice. In fact, I would rather see Rice or West as President than Romney. Both are far more conservative than Romney, although both lack executive experience. I would tend to favor West over Rice primarily because of his military experience.

Old 07-09-2012, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
I think either Rice or West would make for a good VP choice. In fact, I would rather see Rice or West as President than Romney. Both are far more conservative than Romney, although both lack executive experience.
Is this a comedic post? Rice, as a member of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) met with Romney to tell him how things were going to be, (foreign policy/war policy) under his Presidency.

Wake up people! Obama-Romney, either one, are just puppets for the globalists. Either way = more war, deeper national debt, richer central banks, lower standard of living for most Americans.

Old 07-09-2012, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
I think either Rice or West would make for a good VP choice. In fact, I would rather see Rice or West as President than Romney. Both are far more conservative than Romney, although both lack executive experience. I would tend to favor West over Rice primarily because of his military experience.
Romney picking West as a VP would be like Obama picking Bill Maher... Only worst...

Old 07-09-2012, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Is this a comedic post? Rice, as a member of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) met with Romney to tell him how things were going to be, (foreign policy/war policy) under his Presidency.

Wake up people! Obama-Romney, either one, are just puppets for the globalists. Either way = more war, deeper national debt, richer central banks, lower standard of living for most Americans.
So who will you be voting for? Let me guess you'll hold your nose and vote Republican like the rest of the brain washed sheep...

Old 07-09-2012, 01:30 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
That's a straw man argument. You first assert something that isn't true (espousing the greatness of food stamps) and then you knock down your false assertion. But I can see how your admire Alan West, someone that makes up facts as he goes along.
No it is not.. let me tell you . I talk to people of all walks of life.. there are some who want to just go get the freebees because they are tired of everyone getting on the bandwagon and getting free stuff. They see it all over . The swipe card buys everything for booze to gambling and cigarettes not just food.

Some are tired of trying to make ends meet only to have Obama take some more of their money and give it to somebody else. Oh, a real way to get the country working again.. just discourage all the working people so they think having food stamps and welfare as a better way to live.. Obama is just killing the american dream for many people giving the lazy crowd everything . This is how Obama is killing capitalism.. his dream for America.

Old 07-09-2012, 01:34 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Romney picking West as a VP would be like Obama picking Bill Maher... Only worst...
Look who Obama picked. Joe Biden.. now West is clearly a much better pick than what Obama picked. Biden is a joke... ever listen to him speak in circles... and he never makes any sense. Biden said..The taliban is not our enemy... he tells a guy sitting in a wheel chair to stand up... Biden is weird.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies