Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 03:56 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,141,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
You see what really happens when a negro leaves the real plantation?

Considering the bullets that Powell and Rice took for W over Iraq you't think that they would be beyond reproach by their Republican cohorts.
Yes I know… It’s pretty funny how these neo-cons think blacks voting their interest are somehow on a plantation… In the not too distant past these same neo-cons had their panties in a bunch when we left the plantations… Now they’re concerned about us being in confinement… I don’t think so… They say idiotic stuff like this in order to manipulate us… It’s not going to work in the 21st century…
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2012, 03:59 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,141,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
Obama and the democratic party are using the wealth of the rich to buy votes from idiot who believe all the bs. i can not believe how stupid the democratic voters are. i understand liberal voting for such things because they actually believe that bs. but democrats normal every day democrats and i know a lot of them they haven't a clue of whats going on!! if those democrats wake up they would actually would vote for a republican!!!
So tell me this gysmo, what's going on? I have a strong feeling you don't have a clue... Or maybe you do... Maybe the great gysmo has proof that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery...

Old 07-09-2012, 04:09 PM

33,582 posts, read 18,196,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Yes I know… It’s pretty funny how these neo-cons think blacks voting their interest are somehow on a plantation… In the not too distant past these same neo-cons had their panties in a bunch when we left the plantations… Now they’re concerned about us being in confinement… I don’t think so… They say idiotic stuff like this in order to manipulate us… It’s not going to work in the 21st century…
yup, just think, those who left the plantation are called oreos or uncle toms.. blacks really have to stick together is the message I am hearing.. no one can think for themselves or be a republican.. it is a known fact the blacks can't move away from the democrats.. they got you and how they keep you is with miserable hand outs and so called protecting your backs because of your skin color.. kind of weird thinking.

While republican blacks have been liberated and found they can stand alone in society and don't need the hand outs or the so called watching your back such as MSNBC talks about. We see what goes on.. the whites in the democratic party still own you..

The blacks that have found this out are free indeed. They don't need those dems and many are whites telling you your blackness is so bad they need to always tell you it is because of your skin color you need the dems to stick up for you. Stand on your own and grow a back bone and realize you don't need anyone to stand proud and strong.

Old 07-09-2012, 04:54 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,380,743 times
This thread if nothing else is an excellent example of how the liberal mind works. Just look through that previous several pages for the insightful analysis and criticism of Allen West from CD libs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny
Alan West is a crackpot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex
azzclown was on a Frank Lutz show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar
idiots like West
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabazz310
He is a puppet for the anti-black Tea Party! Etc… Freethinker, NO! Self reliant, NO! Crazy Uncle Tom, YES!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade52
Of course, maybe he started taking drugs or drinking heavily after he was discharged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000
"bat ****ee crazy" indeed. Hopefully his district will kick him to the curb this year.

Virtually none had any facts, logic, or quotes from West, just sheer namecalling. I offered my interpretation of West's actual words in post #31, and later (#62) a challenge to show why he was off base. The result: zero response from any CD lib posters. Zero facts, zero logic, just additional namecalling.

Old 07-09-2012, 05:26 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,415,189 times
Are all these Republican arguments and statements about blacks being "owned" and on a "plantation" by the Democratic Party sort of like the arguments of "concern trolls"? There is a pretense of concern for the black community and individuals because of the Republican perceived treatment of blacks by the Democratic Party, yet the Republicans continue to bash black people calling them lazy, no ambition, good-for-nothing freeloaders; isn't that sort of backwards? There seems to be a contradiction in the way Republicans and far right wing folks look at this so-called issue, as for example, Alan West. Is Alan West a "concern troll"?

Concern troll - RationalWiki

Old 07-09-2012, 05:27 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,968,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
No, it is not a comedic post. Your post demonstrates that Rice would be a better President than Romney just on foreign policies issues alone. I could vote for a West/Rice ticket, where I would have a real problem voting for Romney no matter who he chooses to be his running mate. Romney is not as crazy as McCain, but they are both just as liberal. I could not vote for McCain in 2008, and I would not vote for Romney in 2012 for the same reason. However, now that Chief Justice Roberts completely botched the Supreme Court decision on "ObamaCare," I have been having second thoughts about voting for Romney.
So pro-wars of aggression is the kind of POTUS you want? You have that now in Obama. Of course, he's not in it to win, just to spend us into oblivion while our troops hands are tied. What Obama is doing now is basically a re-play of what Russia did when Carter/Brezinski funded the Mujahadeen.

Old 07-09-2012, 05:36 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,968,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
So who will you be voting for? Let me guess you'll hold your nose and vote Republican like the rest of the brain washed sheep...
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not one of the brainwashed koolaid drinking sheeple who vote party or race first. For me, it is the Constitution first.

Old 07-09-2012, 06:00 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,083,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
yup, just think, those who left the plantation are called oreos or uncle toms..
Why is it that they only folks using the terms oreos and uncle toms are white conservatives? Is it some sort of projection syndrome with you folks?

Quote:
blacks really have to stick together is the message I am hearing..
You ever try to punch someone with an open and and your fingers all spread apart? Usually you break your fingers. Now close your hand and put all your fingers together, what happens? You break whatever you are punching. Get it?

Quote:
no one can think for themselves or be a republican..
Black folks don't care if black folks want to be in the Republican Party. Colin Powell or Condi Rice can go anywhere in the black community and they will be treated with respect and admiration by 99.999% of black folks who recognize their achievements and intelligence. Hell I hear that Clarence Thomas even gets a bye at the barber shop. But when you start being a tool for folks who don't have your interest at heart don't expect folks to sit with their hands in their lap.

Speaking of Condi Rice and Colin Powell, what kind of treatment did they receive from teabagging Republicans when they crossed the political rubicon? Hell, ya'll looking for the nearest tree to hang up poor ole Marsh Roberts for his recent decision on the Affordable Healthcare Act.

Talk about walking off the plantation.

Quote:
it is a known fact the blacks can't move away from the democrats..
Not if they have a lick of sense.

Quote:
they got you and how they keep you is with miserable hand outs and so called protecting your backs because of your skin color.. kind of weird thinking.
Its is truly amazing how franking out of touch white reactionaries are.

Let you folks tell it:

1.5 million African American don't hold advanced degrees

82% of African Americans don't have high school diplomas or higher.

1.7 million more African Americans don't attend college than in 1990

72.6% of African Americans DON'T live in poverty.

So, I'm dying to know who all these black folk are who are living on handouts.

(by the way, black voter turnout is lowest amongst those who do live in poverty).

Quote:
Republican blacks have been liberated and found they can stand alone
Until they cross massa, even after they take a bullet for him. See Colin Powell. See Colin Powell UN WMD.

Actually, when I think about Colin Powell is the closest thing to Harriet Beecher Stowe's characterization of Uncle Tom; the obedient servant who gave 35 years of tireless service to his nation, stood before the world and claimed that we were justified for going to war with Iraq based upon dubious intelligence at best but when it came time to beat up on another black man was, in this case, verbally lynched.

http://angrywhitedude.com/2010/02/co...rino-clothing/

Red Meat Blog: Colin Powell - RINO, Racist, No Room

Colin Powell’s RINO Virus | Attack Machine

You Republicans have a strange definition of what independent thinking means.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:06 PM

5,756 posts, read 4,003,066 times
Reading through these post I'am amused that some here posting are just anger black bigots trying to stick,label white conservatives as uneducated racists. I knew Uncle Tom's would be mentioned for Allen West's affliction to the liberal lefts inabilities to smear this great successful American hero....Crazy ? Alan Grayson was crazy,lazy,sorry piece of lawyer s%!t
as is most of Congress.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:25 PM

33,582 posts, read 18,196,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Why is it that they only folks using the terms oreos and uncle toms are white conservatives? Is it some sort of projection syndrome with you folks?

You ever try to punch someone with an open and and your fingers all spread apart? Usually you break your fingers. Now close your hand and put all your fingers together, what happens? You break whatever you are punching. Get it?

Black folks don't care if black folks want to be in the Republican Party. Colin Powell or Condi Rice can go anywhere in the black community and they will be treated with respect and admiration by 99.999% of black folks who recognize their achievements and intelligence. Hell I hear that Clarence Thomas even gets a bye at the barber shop. But when you start being a tool for folks who don't have your interest at heart don't expect folks to sit with their hands in their lap.

Speaking of Condi Rice and Colin Powell, what kind of treatment did they receive from teabagging Republicans when they crossed the political rubicon? Hell, ya'll looking for the nearest tree to hang up poor ole Marsh Roberts for his recent decision on the Affordable Healthcare Act.

Talk about walking off the plantation.

Not if they have a lick of sense.

Its is truly amazing how franking out of touch white reactionaries are.

Let you folks tell it:

1.5 million African American don't hold advanced degrees

82% of African Americans don't have high school diplomas or higher.

1.7 million more African Americans don't attend college than in 1990

72.6% of African Americans DON'T live in poverty.

So, I'm dying to know who all these black folk are who are living on handouts.

(by the way, black voter turnout is lowest amongst those who do live in poverty).

Until they cross massa, even after they take a bullet for him. See Colin Powell. See Colin Powell UN WMD.

Actually, when I think about Colin Powell is the closest thing to Harriet Beecher Stowe's characterization of Uncle Tom; the obedient servant who gave 35 years of tireless service to his nation, stood before the world and claimed that we were justified for going to war with Iraq based upon dubious intelligence at best but when it came time to beat up on another black man was, in this case, verbally lynched.

http://angrywhitedude.com/2010/02/co...rino-clothing/

Red Meat Blog: Colin Powell - RINO, Racist, No Room

Colin Powell’s RINO Virus | Attack Machine

You Republicans have a strange definition of what independent thinking means.
Why does 82% of blacks have no high school diploma? The school is free. Why do they drop out?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies