Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2012, 11:03 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,609,037 times

Advertisements

The homophobes are no using scientologists as credible sources to support their bigotry? *LOL* You can't make this stuff up!!

Old 07-16-2012, 11:20 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,327,374 times
Quote:
I have listened to these supposed athiestic satan worshipping pagans promoting this life style and pushing it on others , which if it were natural there would be no need to push , now would there ?
And it is not just a push in a neutral position but clearly against God as though in war , and why not considdering the one they serve in secrecy.
Generally an atheist wont worship an form a deity. Nobody is forcing you into a same-sex marriage. A belief that something is wrong when it doesn't effect you is also unnatural. Using the internet is unnatural. Please, please don't bring god into this... you won't like where it goes. Homosexuality is common in the majority of species on this planet. It would be unnatural not to allow people to be homosexual. And who do we serve in secrecy?

Quote:
Agreed, moral lifestyle is a push, but it is a push in a positive direction bettering mankind in every way, a way taken for granted like a spoiled child accustomed to getting his own way.
A moral lifestyle is conditional to what society says is right and wrong. The majority of society sees nothing wrong with same-sex couples adopting children.

Quote:
So far as mental illness goes , much of it is a choice built into a life style of attention positive or negitive and not by the mentally challanged but by training and cunning. False fears built into real fears , false illnesses built into real illnesses controled by the mind like a switch ,"something is happening I don't like and want to draw attention from it, so a behavior that is reacted, to is borne and cultured into perfection." and it works exactly like a bully taunting another person into a reaction, no different How many of you have faked an illness to get out of school, and it worked ? Being successful with a lie does not justify it , but makes it all the more lethal, both for ones self in the future becomming an unreliable source , and for those that are mistakenly caught up living with them.
Lies themelves are cultured and not positive but negitive in nature,also found in animals too, never the less do you alo support lies as well ???

Last edited by raison_d'etre; 07-16-2012 at 11:56 AM..

Old 07-16-2012, 01:27 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,725 times
Research shows Homosexuals to mentally entertain 1000's of sex partners in a given year and actualize 1000's in their lives for it.
The young homosexual utubes get thousands upon thousands of adult male homosexual pedophiles gooning over them making preference comments on the page...adding solid evidence to this important research.

Last edited by stargazzer; 07-16-2012 at 01:46 PM..

Old 07-16-2012, 01:46 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,725 times

James Bond 007 Nightfire - Phoenix Fire Music - YouTube

Old 07-16-2012, 01:51 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,965 times
Man all this hubbabaloo over one simple that question that one, maybe two, people answered tops?

And they call me a geek! LOL

Calm down with the nerdrage all you homophobic geeks. Get out of the basement and be productive to society.

Lord knows that all your Bible roleplaying sessions are going to turn you into criminals and child molesters!

Old 07-16-2012, 02:03 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Research shows Homosexuals to mentally entertain 1000's of sex partners in a given year and actualize 1000's in their lives for it.
The young homosexual utubes get thousands upon thousands of adult male homosexual pedophiles gooning over them making preference comments on the page...adding solid evidence to this important research.
What "research"? You STILL haven't provided any of this so called research. And the number of partners keeps going up the more you post this lie.

Last edited by jjrose; 07-16-2012 at 02:33 PM..

Old 07-16-2012, 02:12 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,467,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
So this is your "study data" ? Look ... these are reports in magazines citing a collection of conclusions from various studies ... no actual study data per se ... no methodology regarding the manner in which the data was collected ... no criteria for how the data was assessed or conclusions reached. It's all Op-Ed, with no way of actually critiquing the legitimacy .... and I've already critiqued some actual studies posted earlier, with their nonsensical conclusions that are not consistent with the actual data the conclusions were supposed to be based on. But this crap is OPINION ... not data. Nevertheless, even this has some interesting little comments that tend to contradict the overall message, and I'm going to list a few for you ....

Examples:

1) Children seem to adjust better when there is a more equal division of labor in the home and the parental relationship with the children had a higher rating, she says.

"Lesbian couples share household responsibilities and chores more equitably," Perrin says. "And, the children of lesbian couples are less aggressive, more nurturing to peers, more tolerant of diversity, and more inclined to play with both boy's and girl's toys.

Really? What on earth does the "equal sharing of chores" between two lesbians matter to the damed kids? These are some very optimistic researchers here ... finding all sorts of positives where one might not expect to find them. Heck ... I probably would have turned out much better if my mom had mowed the lawn and changed the oil in the cars when I was growing up!

And why is it such an automatic positive that the kids were more inclined to play with both boys and girls toys? Given that children naturally gravitate to certain toys based on their gender ... boys and trucks ... girls a doll houses .... is it really a big bonus to see that line blurred, and the boys playing with doll houses and the girls with the trucks? Sounds more like gender role manipulation at an impressionable developmental stage, and a negative, in absence of some damned reason why it is positive! I detect a little diversity training influence going on here, rather than allowing the kids to be themselves and pursue their natural tendencies.
Kids will generally play with any toy you give them. Its the parents who teach them "thats for girls or thats a boys toy" Did you ever play with army men? If you did you were playing with dolls. I played pick-up baseball, football, and basketball with boys and girls on either team. Before you do your usual unfounded conclusion jump, most of those girls turned out quite heterosexual. I base that statement on personal experience and the fact that they are married with children.
2) There was suggestive evidence that there were more stresses due to the gender of same-sex parents, but the children also reported greater well-being, more nurturing, and a greater tolerance for differences

Suggestive evidence of more stresses ? BUT ... the children reported greater well being and a greater tolerance for differences? Well DUH!!! I guess they would HAVE TO be more tolerant of differences. And, the children are now doing the "reporting" about their well being? How can children be expected to report their well being? And how was that report gathered? Were the children asked (while mommie 1 and mommie 2 are standing there) how do you feel? Do you feel good about life? What? How old were the kids ... how were these reports solicited? Who knows .... but even though there were more stresses .. there was a better sense of well being? How does that work exactly? When I experience more stress, I tend to believe that impacts my well being in a negative way ... I guess I need two lesbian mommies and my stresses will magically become "A greater sense of well being".
Of course it would never occur to you that their stress was caused by factors outside the home. Such as teasing and bullying from the offspring of maladjusted parents, such as yourself, who see no wrong in dehumanizing those who don't conform to their warped sense of whats "normal".
When they got home their parents would explain to them that there are bigots and haters who will pass judgement without getting to know a person first. You know, what any reasonable parent would do to relieve their child's stress.
3)"We lived in a small town," he says. "While I was open about my family, I didn't broadcast it."

At times he felt isolated because he didn't know any other families at the time headed by a same-sex couple, Malone says. "My parents overparented because they felt like the whole world was watching."

So, this kid is just bubbling with well being .... he lived in a small town, and didn't broadcast his two mommie situation ...read: he was uncomfortable and embarrassed. He goes on to say he felt isolated ... and he felt his parents over did the parenting because of the perceived microscope they were under. Oh yeah baby ... I'm sure this is a much better situation than having a mother and a father .... yep. I can see mommie 2 teaching him how to do those manly things like sports, and working on cars, and just how to be a regular guy, like only a lesbian mommie can teach.
See above answer
4)In most ways, the accumulated research shows, children of same-sex parents are not markedly different from those of heterosexual parents. They show no increased incidence of psychiatric disorders, are just as popular at school and have just as many friends. While girls raised by lesbian mothers seem slightly more likely to have more sexual partners, and boys slightly more likely to have fewer, than those raised by heterosexual mothers, neither sex is more likely to suffer from gender confusion nor to identify themselves as gay.

Really now! Isn't that special .... the girls of lesbian parents are just ever so slightly to be sex kittens .. and the boys ever so slightly to be emasculated pansies who have problems relating to girls .... but there's no real psychological damage going on .. and it's all good ... and even better than having heterosexual parents, why? Well, everybody knows how it is every parent's dream come true to see their daughters being very successful playing the field with multiple sex partners .... and it's not a bad thing to stifle those nasty urges boys have, always wanting to find some place to stick that nasty thing ... and besides, if they aren't real successful with the ladies, they can always enroll at Penn State and take showers with their coaches. It couldn't be that these girls are simply learning to be promiscuous little tramps by mirroring the behavior of their sexually liberal mommies, and the boys are psychologically distancing themselves from girls due to their mommies sexual perversions and underlying dislike of the male gender that they try to hide, but never can completely .... nah ... couldn't be. Maybe those boys just can't get too many girls to come over because they are creeped out by mommie #2 checking out their assets?
Seriously? This is some really twisted and sick stuff to come spilling off your keyboard. At best exaggeration but more likely you really need professional help.
5) More enlightening than the similarities, however, are the differences, the most striking of which is that these children tend to be less conventional and more flexible when it comes to gender roles and assumptions than those raised in more traditional families.

They don't say! They tend to be more flexible when it comes to gender roles, and less "conventional" ... of course we all know how important it is not to get all caught up in that gender role thing ... we want our boys to be more like girls, and our girls to be more like us ... because as lesbian mommies, we rail at the very concept of stereotype gender roles and conventional wisdom about how to raise children ... with the exception of my partner "Freddie" who likes to dress and style her hair like Elvis. But we don't force our beliefs on our children, except of course that the are forced to live with us and our beliefs every day of their lives ... heterosexual children stuck in a homosexual dominated household. But they are learning to be tolerant, and that's good.
More likely a case of little Billy likes to cook, thats cool you can become a world famous chef. As opposed to your household where if little Billy liked to cook you would call him a worthless f*g. Or perhaps little Sally liked trucks and wished to grow up to be a truck driver. Nothing wrong there if thats what you like Sally I say go for it. as opposed to your household where you would accuse little sally of being some kind of bull dyke because she wants to be a truck driver.
6) Not surprisingly, the researchers found that 41% of children reported having endured some teasing, ostracism or discrimination related to their being raised by same-sex parents. But Gartrell and Bos could find no differences on psychological adjustment tests between the children and those in a group of matched controls. At age 10, children reporting discrimination did exhibit more signs of psychological stress than their peers, but by age 17, the feelings had dissipated.

Oh yes .. the old Up=Down game. These kids are teased by their peers ... they suffer the stress of being "different" even more so than most kids naturally feel as they search for their own identities, and learn to fit in to their social scenes with other kids. But the psychological tests showed no problems ... sure, the 10 year olds did exhibit more signs of psychological stress than the other kids (wait ... didn't the test show no differences? I guess the test didn't test psychological stress ... so what did the tests test?) but they eventually got over it by age 17, and High School graduation day. Hey ... only 7 years of stress ... good for them ... what doesn't kill you makes you stronger ... like mommie #2 ... she works out at the gym and can bench press 250.
Yes 7 years of having to endure the stress of bigots and haters taught by parents such as yourself. Its a testament to great parenting skills that those children were able to overcome the ignorance they were subjected to on an almost daily basis.
Just one endless list of contradictions ... but no body notices, because apparently nobody can actually read and understand what they just read anymore.

We've got boys playing with dolls and girls playing with trucks .... we've got feelings of isolation and shame ... we've got ridicule and teasing ... we've got psychological stress on these kids starting at 10 years old, but "dissipating" by the time they reach 17 years old ... we've got girls that have more sexual partners than the girls raised by heterosexual parents .. and boys who have more problems relating to girls than the other boys .... and so it is the professional opinions of the experts in the field of psychology that all that put together means that these kids from homosexual homes are MUCH BETTER OFF than those coming from the less than ideal heterosexual families. Why? Because they say so, and you damned well better just learn to accept that. If you refuse, you're just a bigoted homophobe.
Suddenly slightly better off becomes MUCH BETTER OFF
Welcome to the liberal world of George Orwell's 1984 ... where psychological stress, shame, and inadequacy equals a glorious sense of well being, and superior psychological development.
Welcome to the RWNJ bubble. No facts may penetrate that might make me think. I will never change my opinions because God himself put them in my head. Anything deemed "other" must be ridiculed never understood. If you're not like me you are less than human.

Old 07-16-2012, 04:34 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,076,158 times
Quote:

How do you come up with this great piece of wisdom? Could it be YOU that gets all googly when you watch the clips? Most the movies are "goofs", do you understand what that means?

Old 07-16-2012, 04:37 PM

33,548 posts, read 37,151,051 times
Quote:
Thousands of sex partners per year? Now I know you are jealous of them...They must be real manly men to do more than three per day....I would sure like to see your research though....I do wonder why you spend so much time researching gay men, and watching their youtube videos, but I have a pretty good idea why you enjoy it so much....I think it turns you on.

Old 07-16-2012, 04:57 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,046,395 times
Quote:

Sounds like a good time.

Quote:
The young homosexual utubes get thousands upon thousands of adult male homosexual pedophiles swooning over them making preference comments on the page...adding solid evidence to this important research.
>Solid evidence
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies